Taking girl out this Saturday

>taking girl out this Saturday
>cold sore still healing.

What do? Broke out on Tuesday. Got some Abreva and it's starting to scab, but it's still obviously there.

I've got a little more than 48 hours. Any tips on getting my lip to look presentable by then?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/07/the-overblown-stigma-of-genital-herpes/374757/
cdc.gov/std/herpes/stats.htm
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/11/23/university-yoga-class-canceled-because-of-oppression-cultural-genocide/
youtube.com/watch?v=ApvRpI6wcyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tell her in advance you fag and postpone if youre that self conscious

fucking everybody got herpes or some shit? scary asf

if you eat her out, she will get genital herpes from you.
didnt they have sex ed where you grew up?

Sore will be healed at that point.

whos the pic related sluterina

put some honey on it over night

suck your dick then fuck her
spread the goods man dont be selfish

emily rudd

if you can see it, its still shedding

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/07/the-overblown-stigma-of-genital-herpes/374757/

cdc.gov/std/herpes/stats.htm

Genital herpes is common af

its filthy and part of the reason i went MGTOW.
not chasing anymore diseased women

I dont want to get this shit either man scaryyyyyyyy

>MGTOW
Just googled it. That's really neat, man. Rejecting shitty gender-norms is pretty admirable. Wouldn't expect to find feminist ideals so embraced by a large group of dudes.

attractive people that know how attractive they are are the worst

Is this really the first you have heard of it?

Yeah but then I looked more into it and instead of blaming generations of backwards social ideologies it just blames modern day women and that's a little fucked

Is herpes Veeky Forums?

You don't think modern feminism is kinda ruining society?

why? as long as they aren't narcissistic about it.

This webm is a blessing desu

DELETE THIS

wait... what does this have to do with fashion again?

mods pls delete this shitpost

Why keep bumping it then?

Enjoy your herpes simplex faggot

bitch makes me cringe

do people really believe this outside pol

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/11/23/university-yoga-class-canceled-because-of-oppression-cultural-genocide/
yes

youtube.com/watch?v=ApvRpI6wcyo

W2c gf in webm?

>you will never be a cute girl
why live lads?

>tfw this looks like the girl I'm crushing on and she just got a bf
>tfw its also my birthday which i'm spending on Veeky Forums

when does the train stop anons?

>be neet and have tfw no gf
>get job and see qts all around
>tfw no gf intensifies beyond belief
happy birthday lad, no brakes on the feels train.

Exactly how i feel rn. Working ina restaurant is suffering

>tfw She's my boss

not joking either. I'm so fucked.

The reason you are seeing a lot of attractive girls now is that you're no longer hiding in your basement (proverbial or not) all day. Don't cling on to the first girl to give you attention.

>The reason you are seeing a lot of attractive girls now is that you're no longer hiding in your basement
Obviously you fucking melt, that is what my post implied.

>melt
>as an insult
why

there are such better insults

>this melt

Best to leave the neet basement and go fully employed MGTOW for maximum life success

>Best to leave the neet basement and go fully employed MGTOW for maximum life success
Obviously, the only true answer to girls being sluts is to fuck as many sluts as possible. Also, you aren't an alpha male unless you post about it on Reddit all day.

Yes, more money to spend on fedoras without a pesky woman around.

>fake lenses

this
i knew this dumb bitch who got genital herpes from a hookup because of this

And then you married her you white Knight you

unless they were damaged or ugly at one point narcissism is inevitably part of the package

I don't usually like these kinds of anti-hypersensitivity rants but this one made a bit if sense

this is the only shit that works
keep reapplying to the sore throughout the day

this looks good. I have a denavir prescription and I take a shitload of lysine pills

there is and there isn't a difference between mouth (aka cold sores) and genital herpes. cold sores are actually relatively common among adults. I've had them since I was a kid, shit sucks.

>Don't cling on to the first girl to give you attention
>mfw I'm doing this
>mfw I don't care
>mfw not depressed for the first time in years
first gf, scored a grill way above my league, this is some once in a lifetime shit

we're all going to make it in the end famm

Congratulations on making it brah.

Don't do this, I did this, got super cute gf, first kiss, lost virginity, shit was nice

Got too attached, became her doormat, cucked me and said fuck you to my feelings, dumped the guy she dumped me for, now I'm alone and feeling like shit, ignored all her red flags because I was a fucker

Get with a girl that matches your personality, not because she's cute, it's not worth it at the end, she was my biggest mistake

but our personalities do match, other than that she's just a lot prettier than I am

idk being a doormat still sounds a lot better than the lonely hole I was at a month ago

love feels an awful lot like coke though, v nice

The irony in this post is astounding. That's still Herpes Simplex Virus 1(the same virus that shows up on your lips). Not the genital herpes(HSV2).

start blowing your silver cutlery for antibodies

you're an idiot

no you

everyone's an idiot for love user ;.;

You need to hit the books user.

>idk being a doormat still sounds a lot better than the lonely hole I was at a month ago

Good lord you are pathetic

joke's on you because I mean every word of it :^)

>being a doormat still sounds a lot better than the lonely hole I was at a month ago

t.cuck

>no more sex for me because I might get herpes
wtf is wrong with people. Use a condom and don't have sex with utter whores and you're fine.

you'll regret it user. i thought this during my relationship and it FUCKED ME THE FUCK OVER after she kicked my ass to the curb

>don't have sex with utter whores
so not with women you are saying

Utter whores as in the lowest common denominator of women. I'm talking girls who will fuck you for a 40 oz. Wtf is up with Veeky Forums and this "ew all girls are sluts, I only want pure Asian virgins who don't go out and sit at home all day" mentality. The word slut shouldn't even be in your vocabulary. I'll have sex with a 9/10 even if shes been with 20+ guys.

>20+ guys
fucking gross

I hope you enjoy your dick itching

>hard times make hard men make soft times make soft men make hard times
AIDS will come back and make an example of you

my ex wanted me to eat her out and she had like 20+ guys

no fucking thanks.

>Be chode
>In club
>Notice Brad Pitt in VIP section
>Surrounded by most beautiful women I've ever seen
>Literally all 9+/10
>Now's my chance
>Leave corner of comfort with my drink
>Slowly walk around crowd and make my way to VIP section
>Tug on Pitt's shirt
>He glances over his shoulder
>Goes back to having fun with friends and beautiful women
>Tug a bit harder
>He turns around and leans over VIP railing with a "wtf does this guy want" expression on his face to hear what I have to say
>I open my mouth
>"Um, excuse me mr.pit, i uh, i would like to uh inform you that, the girls you're with, uh..."
>At this point the social circle stops talking
>They all look at me with raised eyebrows
>"uhh- yes- the girls you're with, they're uh, sluts"
>Crowd bursts into laughter
>Brads fw

i believe

You guys do realize that the most attractive and funnest girls have an abundance of the top 1% of guys they can pick from to have sex, and that they'll have sex whenever they want it right? You do realize that the top 99% of girls 8/10+ will have had sex with 20+ guys by 25?

go back to your containment board
>>/r9k/

or go outside lol.

This poster is so funny. The movement is neat if it fits their existing political inclinations, and as soon as it doesn't, it's fucked. Rather than maybe causing them to re-evaluate their existing presumptions.

You know, like identarianism for example, which Donna Haraway criticized as regressive and mislead back in the cyborg manifesto

yes i realize that, its the reason i went full MGTOW

iktf
every girl i serve seems to be a qt

"hey user, what do you think of my butt?"
"uh- shes a slut, no thanks, she's not 'pure', no no, mgtow for me, she's had sex with better guys than me and I'd be too insecure about my lack of sexual experience"

what are some Veeky Forums insults

I don't think he was going that direction. Pretty sure the attitude was more of "I'm either a top 10% male or I'm not and there's not a whole lot I can do about it."
Only things you can change are your fitness and your clothes.

glut

Buddy of mine gave head to a girl with Herpes.
Now he gets it on his mouth area.

Stay safe, kids.

Condoms don't really protect against herpes.
Though a female condom is better at it than a male condom, since it covers part of the vulva.

Herpes can be transmitted even when no lesions are present.

Except you can improve your game, find better jobs, build confidence, read more, etc. Not being in that top percentage doesn't mean you should just never peruse women, it means you should have the fucking drive to work on yourself and become a top percentage man.

And if you don't have the drive and desire to become a fucking confident, determined, leading male then so be it. Enjoy the cuck life. Peace out bois. This was my last post to Veeky Forums.

Committing your self to a movement with prescribed ideals and motivations is not self-determination.
Men should be self interested. No one is successful or earns any respect by leading their life in order to obtain women, and the only women they'll get are low grade hoes anyway. Men focus on bettering themselves for themselves - the fame, money and women naturally follows.

You don't need a petty, reactionary ideology to engage with that like going to AA to rid yourself of alcoholism. It's clearly a crutch for men to weak to achieve independence independently.

you guys realize that many MGTOW are PUAs, they just refuse to get married or share resources with women

Your mom's a crutch

Remember when alcoholism was a character trait?

It still is. AA is for nu-males

Just stick to high school girls. You'll be fine

most have had 20+ guys by the time they get to high school

Maybe in the fucking Congo

Average age of first intercourse is 15 in the USA, ie sophomore year of high school.

Most women have been with 12+ guys by sophomore year of college

All relationships end in one of two things: regret or death

That statistic includes all the fatties and uggos
The hot ones have all been hosed out by 17

Who is the semen demon and what is off about her? I cant put my finger on it

Herpes bump for teen awareness

god the girl in OPs post is so in love with herself

ye, it makes me feel weird because it's such an unattractive trait yet she's stupidly beautiful. I want to fuck and kill her at the same time.

Nothing, she's 10/10. gotdamn