Who has been spooked by Rickie Truong?

Nah he's sincerely a cool dude

Shut up, rickie

what's wrong with rickie truong?
doesn't he post here?

Yeah Rickie's a cool dude

Guys a fucker I been chilling with him in the past, dudes a snake... He doesn't like brown people or something. LMAO stay a loser. I'm going to remove you from fb. Try this dick

Rickie is a cuck. Follows you hoping for a follow back to promote his mediocre street photography

I was killed by him

> He doesn't like brown people or something

sounds like a cool guy!

There's so many fucking niggers on instagram who comment a corny emoji or something generic like "dope" on every single picture of certain people; all in attempt to use their photo as some type of fucking promotional tool for their own account. It's so obvious when people do it.

>both zippers and laces
>on a sneaker
shiggy diggy

>cyber bullying
we /b/ now

Rickie pls stop

Why are Asian people so materialistic and only do things that are trendy without being fun out interesting socially behind the whole process

me

i fucking hate this faggot

same. he's just another asian hypebeast with disposable income and horrible outfits

ugly gook

ive hung out with this kid before irl, hes like 5' 3''...
idk why short people even bother with fashion

idk why negative people even bother with living you are just bring people down for no reason

dont worry about it rickie

Rickie is a gook?

rickie get out of this board and in fact any fashion board in general. you wearing rick owens is a disgrace to his name. i bet you don't cant even identify a single show by him you trendhopping cunt

>He doesn't like brown people or something
that's a bad thing?

Shut the fuck up nerd

Who?

I too have been trickled

idk why short people even bother with living you are just making people look down for no reason

kek

d-d-did you just get here?

how fucking new...

Thank you so much for this

is this thread just a bunch of brown people from the lux group who rickie didnt want to hang out with?

yea apparently

whats lux group