Glasses General

just copped these. I have a square face.

Am I fucked?

No, round glasses look good on square faces. Square glasses look like shit on square faces, makes you look more squary.

Most good.

Was also considering this look but I'm not Scandinavian with blonde hair.

W2C Cuck Jobs specs

help. i have a heart shaped face and most glasses look big on me.

lunor something or other

Sauce?

Yeah I guess those have gotta be the #cosigned specs. I don't want to spend $600 though.

They're from eyebuydirect. got them for $60 total, both paid for.

I bet they're shit quality but we'll see. Who really cares at that price.

please post pics when you get them

the silvers look great

I've got the exact same ones.
They tend to bend ever so slightly so it will get lopsided.

It feels cheap and flimsy but it is pretty impact resistant. My first pair did break, I have no memory how it did.
They replaced it for free though, excluding P&P.

How do you tell what shape your face is? By looking at the mirror or by a photo?

my new pair. thoughts?

What do you think of these frames I got?
Do they fit my face shape?
I also got another pair that looks like the glasses a pedo would wear.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

You're wrong. Do research

I might but I don't want people to make fun of me for my facial aesthetics/skincare. I already am feeling pretty depressed because a girl I was crushing on got a boyfriend.

I got some eyebuydirect glasses recently, thin lines

fucking amazing site. dirt cheap, great options, high quality, they came with accessories too

buying glasses at your optometrist is one of the very dumbest things you can do nowadays

fuck

atleast post a review on the build quality and take pics by itself

What's a good brand for aviators that aren't raybans? I'm a pilot.

Okay, user. Just for you. If this thread 404s before they come in I'll post again with the same OP picture.

What glasses will get me laid?

thinking of getting these

Where can I cop the ones on the left?

not this guy, but the company is called keneko optical. Will be pretty tough copping a pair in the west. The glasses are amazing though

Just copd these for cheap. I have a fairly long & skinny head/face.

Hope these will work

Randolph Engineering are pretty good, they supply the US Military.

Also, most of them are kind of tryhard douche glasses, but Oakleys are really good. I've had the same pair for years because prescription, and like them a lot.

Should I cop myself some glasses even if I don't need them?

Sunglasses, otherwise you'll be a "poser" I guess. Not that I can imagine anyone wanting shitty eyes.

mi mama no es fea

>tfw round face

w-what do I wear Veeky Forums

Square glasses.

whatever looks best

you can always just buy non prescription lense glasses nothing wrong with that plus its cheap without prescription

i also ordered from eyebuydirect a month ago and honestly the glasses are so great in quality (ive dropped them multiple times and theyre still fine) and cheap (both were like 16 bucks on sale then it costs like 8 more to put in the prescription) my only complaint is that it took like a whole month just for them to be made and shipped but other than that i recommend

Thoughts on these?

nice shape. i have only heard good things about shuron.

round equalises square. You are find on that end.
But that is very round - end level meme. Your face must be very square to pull it of.

very heavy design. Can be very overbearing, especially with faces lacking the necessary structure.

face shape is more than just geometry. Its also the eye placement, nose length, etc. Hard to say.
Also some very end level round. They are attatched to a certain stigma in some societies. They can seem out of place with certain people.

nice hybrid betweeb square and softer edges. Personally like them.

They look cheap. Looks made of cheap polycarbonate. Hand made acetate is better in terms of durability and looks.

plastic on the upper ones seem cheap.

hardcore philosopher...are you one? if yes - why not. If you are a chav, then its tryhard.

nice digits :^)

too big, looks kinda tryhard imo

Watcha say family?

Good for oval face fags?

do my glasses suit my face

How well does this frame shape work with my face? I assume my face is oval.

Been thinking about trying to transition away from glasses, but idk.

The frames are from Warby Parker

thanks guys

If I take a pair of frames to an optometrist, can they get them fitted with lenses or do they not do that shit?

Opinions? I've had these for two years but

Maybe a little bit more square would compliment you better, but I do like the half frame/wire bottoms.

Take out those fucking plugs jesus christ, inb4 b-b-but girls say they like it you virgin

This is a glasses thread silly

They look kinda cheap bc of the bridge.

Should I replace it?

Can anyone help me find oliver peoples sir o'malley in light tortoise (the one that almost looks like light brown). It seems I'm either retarded, or every shop is out of stock in that exact color.

oh i meant on aliexpress or any site like that by the way.

what shape are these?
oval bottom, rectangular top, aviatorish below bridge?

Please respond

I've had my eye on kaneko for awhile. Have you heard reports from anyone who've owned a pair of theirs?

I bought from eyebuydirect not too long ago. utter garbage

post a pic where you aren't blinking

how are called these types of glasses ? where can I find gold-ish ones like these ?

another one ... anyone ?

Oliver peoples is the standard for round eyeglasses. Look up their overstreet model

love u user

love you too

Veeky Forums, what glasses should I get? I currently own some quite heavy thick rounded ones but I never wear them because it makes me look problematic-core

pic related, I've got a long head, high hairline, quite wide jaw

Does anyone know if it is possible to get prescription on these glasses? I think they're just fashion glasses, I like them but I actually need to get my vision corrected.

i hope for you that you don't never will have to go to a job interview/work in a professional evironment.

I'm only 18, almost no responsibilities. I have another pair of glasses that could work in a professional environment so that's not a problem, I just liked those glasses.

I'm looking for round crystal frames, on a budget. Warby Parker's frames don't look very good, imo.

w2c

Do it for me too, senpai. I really want to buy them too.

What's the best frame for this type of face ?

A casket

Ok maybe i'll ask again next time in the next thread

bump for anymore input, I'm more and more thinking about going glasses-less. but it definitely take some getting used to

Yeah you're probably right. Do you think my head is oval or more round?

Glasses look good on you, I think you would look boring without glasses, maybe I'm just not used to light hair colors.

clubmaster would fit you perfectly IMHO

rekt

re rekteded XDDDDdddddddddddd

i want glasses like pic related but i can't find any anywhere?

Become a 3rd wave feminist, they're mailed to you once you do

guys pls

what should I look for in glasses? both in color and shape, i really don't even know where to start

I have these, with a pretty square face. Love them tbhfam

w2coperiño

i feel shape of glasses in pic would look great on you. your eyes are already pretty stunning for a guy and i feel these frames would accentuate the look

w2c quality clubmaster shades (not rayban pls)

>tfw face is between square and round
>super sttrong well-defined jaw
>but round, full cheeks

Feels like I can't commit to a frame shape without looking ridiculous

My plan is to lose some lbs. dye hair bleach blond and get clear rim gasses, even though i don't need them, get a silver two finger ring for my right pinky/ring and wear all black

Will I be effay enough for you this fall?

Thin and rectangular

thanks user u are too kind

probably gonna cop those frames or somethin similar

How about these? Are the good Veeky Forumsm?

I don't like them, they look too thick. And I fell for the meme so I prefer round frames but that's a matter of taste.

Pöllöt

Thinkgen of life and pic related.
Does anyone have Persols? Are they good?

>tfw you want glasses but have perfect eyesight

just stare at the sun user

Just let you hair in front of your eyes, that is going to fuck up your eyesight but I wouldn't recommend it, it's ok to wear glasses without prescription, nobody's going to notice.
don't do this, you have to fuck up the optics, not your retina.

What kind of frames would suit my face?

I'm not a fan of round lenses and I have somewhat deep set eyes so I feel like really chunky frames take over my face. Am I right or am I overanalyzing this?

Oval face will fit almost any frame. Rectangular frames will balance out your face well.

You're hot too desu

The glasses improve your look

what brand of glasses can i look?