EYEBROWS THREAD

face is ofcourse extremely important. probably the most important thing in fashion.

little people realize however, that eyebrows are CRUCIAL in overall face attraction

silly girls get their eyebrows done, but 95% of the time it looks like absolute dogshit. many cute faces were ruined by spermatozoid eyebrows.

how do you care for your eyebrows, as a male?

i need to do something with my eyebrows, but I'm not sure what exactly.

buzz it

cock a doodle doo

I don't pay any special attention to my eyebrows.

I think they have a decent shape but would probably look better if they were a little darker or something.

what are you even doing here

huh?

how'd I do

what ratio? that's an angle and what is the line that corsses the eye supposed to mean baka

I'm afraid if I try to clean up the brows myself I'll fuck shit up.
If I go to a salon I'll come out with feminine thin eyebrows.

I just pluck the unibrow.

Who Nose what you should do

“A pun is the lowest form of humor—when you don't think of it first.”

This guy nose what's up

feels like they droop down too much on the ends

seems tad bit exaggerated, unnatural.
not a good look imo, esp on you

Thanks, yeah I have been trying to work on how long I should have them come down. Further experimentation is needed. Only started focusing on them in the last year or so.

Esp on me, care to elaborate?

I do admit, sometimes they do look a bit like that. Still trying to get them looking better.

Lol, girls think this looks good

Best eyebrows.

Yeah maybe if id thought about it a bit more it would've been funnier, who nose.

I've been blessed with decent eyebrows.

>filename applicable

This never looks good how can any girl think shaving off their eyebrows and drawing them on again looks good

the pale complexion, the dark lipstick, even darker eyebrows. I think you'd look better with a more natural look.

A bit thick but u look qt senpai

>from fat

>from

i think men shouldn't do anything to eyebrows unless they are like connected in middle or something.
there is a thin line between being effay and looking like a faggot

you look like a lost member of the bee gees

I don't shave them off skrublord

I'll take that advice on board, the look was for a night out. Usually it's more natural

I'm not a girl and I don't really know anything about fashion, much less makeup. However, I'm a guy and I know what I find attractive. The less you seem like you're trying hard while looking good the better.

Clearly visible makeup, painted on eyebrows, very contrasting lipstick, it just exudes insecurity and at same time, vanity.

t. boston marathon bomber from above post

just do nothing senpai

unless you've got a unibrow then pluck middle, or laser, or wax, whatever, just don't shave

also how could I tell you what you should do with your eyebrows if you don't post a pic

>mfw my eyebrows look like 2 slabs of seaweed stuck above my eyes. They are completely straight

post em

People tell me my eyebrows look likes squirrels on my face. Are they too bushy?

hey guys joe jonas here

I've gotten that a lot, I don't see it.

How to fix bushy eyebrows?

honestly keep them as is. they make your face a little more unique.

but if you're self conscious you could neaten the stray hairs a bit just between and at the edges.

sometimes I think about touching them up but idek . and yea hairline ik :/

Rate mine pls

You're ugly as fuck.

Get the fuck out of here

why do you even try to argue that you don't wear coloured contacts when you go ahead and post this shit

Pluck middle to avoid monobrow, sometimes pluck a couple that are too close to hairline at the sides

howdo

how are these brows senpai?

bad

Help me