Can we have a replica general?

can we have a replica general?

i know we all want replicas... so i'll ask the question we're all looking for.

w2c replica tech runners?

no

why not?

those twisted laces really trigger me

>i know we all want replicas

Why would you buy replicas? I'm a poorfag but I prefer to spend on nice not replica shoes, if I really wanted to buy designer shoes I would just save. I only understand buying replica kanye shit because the resell price is too high compared to retail.

This. For Kanye shit just don't even bother though.

why? replicas are good because you're just going to end up throwing away the shoes after the next trend comes anyways.

is that really the life you want to lead user

I agree with you user.
I don't now why fa is always so against replicas when they're 90% identical

I buy shoes because I like them, not because of trends. Yes, sometimes I like trendy shoes but I keep wearing them even after the trend dies.
Buying designer replicas is stupid because probably you're wearing shitty mall clothes and your fit looks like shit even if your replicas look good.

See , people who buy replicas are probably wearing shitty clothes that don't even match with the shoes, I wouldn't wear rick shoes (replica or og) with a normie outfit, not even with a zara ninja outfit.

>implying
Whatever dude you probably don't even eat ass fag

This is my favorite replica. It's virtually indistinguishable !

if thats the only reason then you cant hate on the replicas, but the replica wearers in general. who's to say that i dont know how to incpororate that into a fit? the only thing thats not letting me get into wearing more designers is the money barrier.

what? that seems like it was made by some dude named chuck person lol

But if the money barrier is what is stopping you why don't you save more? why do you want to wear designer designs if you can't afford it? I don't think it is bad to wear cheap clothes but why would you try so hard buying replicas? there are nice, interesting original pieces that are relatively cheap.

>what? that seems like it was made by some dude named chuck person lol
Yeah, but he's the best Daniel Lopatin replicator in the market.

designer clothing emphasizes on 'design'
there simply may not be anything similar to what you're looking for

example: protruding oversized tongue on Geobaskets, there's no other shoe with such tongue

That's why you pay for the real thing, for the design. And I know you won't get a similar design to designers clothing but there are other nice unique designs. I don't think people who buy replicas should die but I just don't understand their reasoning, being poor is not an excuse because why would you even want to wear designer clothing if you're poor? are replicas even durable? Isn't it better to buy cheap but good shoes while you're saving for real geobaskets?

at this point it steps into the digital pirating-esque field. if there's a lot of similar items for cheaper, i'm not exactly obliged to Rick or Kanye to buy the original simply for the sake of it being original.

also the lack of quality solely depends on the item which is repliaced, full leather shoes get poorer replicas, but 350s already have 1:1 copies around

are repro roshe runs fine?
repro chuck taylors?

It is not for the sake of it being original, rick designed those shoes, that's what makes them unique and that's why you should pay for the real thing. Buying kanye replicas is ok because it's not possible to justify the resell price but when you buy a real shoe you're supporting the person who designed those shoes and you're getting higher quality shoes.
Nobody is going to say anything irl if your shoes are fake and it's ok if it makes you feel good to wear replica shoes, just don't try to justify buying that shit.

>Why would you even want to wear designer clothing when you're poor?

This board has gone fucking down hill. When did it become full of elitist rich fucks instead of people who actually care about fit and style over brands and money?

I care about fit and style, that's why I think people who want to wear designer clothing should buy designer clothing, not replicas, if you appreciate the design why not pay for it? (even poorfags can afford it if they actually know how to manage their money)
I didn't say you can't have style if you don't wear designer, you can look good on cheap clothes, I have seen tons of mall tier outfits that look better than full rick fits.

>if you appreciate the design why not pay for it?
because we can.

as i said above, same situation as with pirating stuff. Abode team designed photoshop, it's a damn good program, but if i can download it for free, what anyone can do about it?

i understand that you don't support this mentality, but that's the main reason behind replica market

>i know we all want replicas...
kys scum

I'll note that I jumped into this thread to say that so I'm not that guy.

However, I think the point is that people who are both poor and have good style can't afford the things they want. They might browse fashion forums all day and be desperate for dem designer whatever but can't ever get it. Yes they should just live with what they can afford but most see having that thing as an accomplishment so they jump for the cheap knockoff.

And you're entirely wrong about the money management. Some people have low paying jobs they can't elevate themselves from and tons of debt that weighs them down. The old American dream, if you work hard you can do it shit doesn't exist anymore. Life is not that simple or fair. Unless you happen to have an interest or talent in a field which is also financially lucrative, or you're a pathetic sellout with future mental health issues from stress and poor life work balance, you probably won't earn enough to afford to spend thousands of your currency on a pair of shoes. Because you have student loans or a mortgage or kids or things you'd like to do that would fulfil your very limited existence more than a piece of fabric.

But photoshop is a tool that people actually need, not everyone can afford it. Nobody needs full rick owens outfits to do their jobs.
At least now I can understand why people wear replicas but as a poorfag I'm never going to buy replicas, I'm going to stick to my mid tier clothes (and ocassional designer).

Lmao anyone who buys reps and thinks they actually will look good are a bunch of idiots

>you're entirely wrong about the money management
>can't elevate themselves from and tons of debt
Topkek, if you are poor and have debts it's obvious that your money management is shit.

I'm a poorfag so I know what I'm talking about.
I can give you tips on saving money if you want to.

/r/repsneakers
/r/fashionreps

>poorfags

fucks like you dont belong on this board

Don't bother, user. This board is filled with faggot who justify spending thousands of dollars on memes because they "care about fashion" when they can cop the same thing for 1/100th the price that literally no one will be able to tell is fake.

Everyone took this bait so hard lmao

lol why not even bother? There are a lot of good replicas out there. Just bought these.

The sole and toebox look off, regardless I've hear regular yeezys get bent out of shape after a few wears so who knows.

From what I've compared I really don't see much of a difference in toebox or sole. Maybe I am just blind though. The only thing I can think is maybe where the velcro strap is the silhouette is a bit more sloped on the real thing.

This is a pretty good replica, too

What are the best Jordan 1's reps senpai and where can I get sum

w2c? Also the ankle is is flared out on the real ones.

I got mine from yeezy [dot] to

Friendly reminder that if you ever consciously bought replica, you will NEVER, EVER be effay.

>wanting to be autistic

www.fashionfakes.net

Has threads full of links to good fakes

tell us more about how poor you are

why do you want replicas? to who are you trying to prove yourself?

I tried selling my real tech runners and grailed banned me saying they were fake lulz

>real
prove it

Might be poor but I'm not a fat autist with no style like you. I'll take it.

how much did you pay and you were the guy that also bought
the grey yeezys right?

I'll post when I get home have no pictures on phone

W2c replicas without branding like puerhomme? is there any other site or taobao/Ali store

>wanting fakes

So cool ladies can laught at you and ask where are your jordans?

pic unrelated

time and time again you idiots ask about replicas. well let me break it to you retards AGAIN. the people who will recognize the piece are the people who will be able to tell it is fake. enjoy your poorfag tryhard status.

this.
am poorfag and I'll just admire the clothes until I can actually afford it. in the meantime I'll try to do what I can with my budget and add some mid tier brands. most of my income goes into credit card debt and student loans. once that's out of the way i can redo my clothes budget.

why buy replica when u can get them for 200 dollaroos on sale ? how poor can you be

designerwear is super cheap if you know where to look or if you have contacts in the fashion industry m80 try harder

I'm going to be buying some. They're 170 from Yeezy.to and have 20 dollar shipping plus whatever other fees your country may impose. My total came up to about 200. The customer service is great although they sent me black instead of gray. So now they said they'd sell me a gray pair for 90, including shipping. Debating on whether or not to do it..I kinda really want to. Just waiting for them to respond with the coupon code.

However, I feel like unauthroized authentics has better replicas. Something about them seems a lot nicer but you'll be paying 400 dollars for fakes at that point.

I hear this "Sale" bullshit all the time but I never see where the sales are and people are never willing to share the info because they're elitist cucks

then start to open your eyes and go outside instead of buying stuff on the internet m8 :^)

lol bro there are absolutely zero designer stores in my area. trust me. the closest thing I have seen to designer wear anywhere within a 2 hour drive is fucking True Religion. I don't live in a place with outlet malls that have high fashion clothing stores.

Lmk where you can get some for 200 I'll buy it RIGHT NOW

those shoes are ugly asf.

you're an idiot.

lmao anyone who buys geos and think they actually will look good are a bunch of idiots

The closest store that sells designer is 2 countries away.

those are not geos you cunt drop