How effay is this dude?

grailed.com/drycleanonly/user-profile-jakob-hetzer

He's some dude with a fashion label apparently.

Other urls found in this thread:

jakob-hetzer.com/lookbook/
humalien.tumblr.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He looks autistic, so he's very effay

He seems to be doing good

holy shit these late teens to early 20s upper middle class asian/white guys who are "into fashion" should seriously fuck off and hang themselves. this faggot has no proper knowledge of fashion design and moreso general design. after all, what would you expect from someone who studied under virgil?

streetwear is the worst thing thats happened to fashion

I haven't wanted to beat the sense out of someone this bad in a long time

>Who do you look up to?
>Steve Jobs.
Fuck this guy already

>What's played out right now?
>A whole lot of shit. I don't even keep track like that.
I cannot even imagine a more pretentious answer.

>Do you get sucked into trends or try and stick to your own things?
>I don't pay much attention to trends.
Says the kid who was wearing Rick last year and that is now transitioning to brands like Dior.

>First off, I went to a business school for a couple years, so I guess I learned the regular shit you need to know to run a business.
Nope. You're 19.

>But I think the main reason is that I always had some sort of hustle.
Let's explore.

>Later on, to finance my first couple pieces when I was like 16, I worked at a supermarket. That was a horrible job, so I usually ended up sitting in the back stockroom painting Bape camo on vans to flip those as well. Eventually I quit after a couple weeks. I don't know.
You "worked" a couple weeks by showing up to a grocery store and fucking around with sneakers in the back room until you quit. Good job kid, real hustle.

>I guess I just know how to make money and make money work for itself.
Bullshit. I seriously doubt this kid's funding comes exclusively from his "brand." I smell parental money involvement.

>Where do you shop? What do you spend money on?
>I'm not even spending a lot on clothes lately. I spend most on fabric, production and good food.
$10 says mommy and daddy are beginning to cut back so he's no longer allowed to blow stupid amounts of cask on Rick and Dior.

wow, guy sounds like a real faggot

he learned about ccp from timbers blog l0l
he bought like 10 pairs of ccp tornado boots to impress timber l0l

>timbers
What blog is that? Haven't heard of it.

Also, why do you keep typing "lol" like that?

>late teens to early 20s upper middle class asian/white guys who are "into fashion"
Isn't this basically the entirety of Veeky Forums? Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if you fit into this, too.

w2c pants?

>asian/white guys
found the triggered mudslime

>Isn't this basically the entirety of Veeky Forums? Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if you fit into this, too.
There's a difference between the following:
(1) A guy really into fashion who is learning and generally just kinda enjoys fashion as a hobby
(2) A guy who holds himself out to be a designer while contributing nothing but his ego to the scene

Still, it sounded like was talking about (1) as well as (2).

if he's making money good for him but jesus christ he has to remove his hands from his cock
jakob-hetzer.com/lookbook/

see . i dont proclaim myself to be the next raf simons and churn out mediocre clothing unlike jakob here. i know my fucking place

i'm chinese nigga

>chinese
>nigga

i followed this guy on tumblr for a long time, and i remember when he got super pissed that been trill copied the random pictures layed out on a longsleeve thing

he was literally like "and dont say that raf simons did it first, i was the first one to do it in this format"

kid is delusional when he says he doesnt follow trends.

>I smell parental money involvement
i've never understood this criticism
it's as though you shouldn't be allowed to start with help
granted i am definitely not starting with any help, i just don't see why it should be a negative
just don't be putting shit products in the marketplace

but, yeah he sounds like a total prick, i agree

kek dis shitto again

The basic argument:

There's nothing wrong with getting help from parents initially. The problem is the implication that Jakob is never going to actually sink or swim based upon his talents. His parents are gonna let him faff about Germany pretending to be a designer and spending their money on food and fabric without really complaining because of the nebulous promise that one day he'll "make it." It's a bit incongruous for him to be douching it up in interviews when he can't even support himself on his design work. Frankly, I don't even think that'd be warranted out of an established designer.

I suppose if, for example, his parents gave him a loan and he WAS supporting himself based upon his success and hard work, I'd react differently. But let's be real, that's not happening. He's a glorified trust fund brat.

To be fair, part of my criticism is that I could very easily see myself having acted that way back when I was 19. Even if he's super fucking bright and talented, he doesn't have the experience to put his work and his behavior into the big picture quite yet. He needs to humble up and put his nose to the grindstone for another decade.

fair point, thanks for the explanation

humalien.tumblr.com

but she's deleted half her old posts.

stop self posting jakob it's geting pathetic

Very.

I'll be the advocate of the devil just to look at the bright side.

He is very Veeky Forums which is what matters. But yeah he is pretentious but that's the norm among fashionistas.

>19.
Business school sucks he is not missing much. The degree is very worthless.

>>Later on, to finance my first couple pieces when I was like 16, I worked at a supermarket. That was a horrible job, so I usually ended up sitting in the back stockroom painting Bape camo on vans to flip those as well. Eventually I quit after a couple weeks. I don't know.

That's based HAHA! Lazy bastard! I hope it was walmart or target! holy shit! He shouldn't have quit-ed through...

>Bullshit. I seriously doubt this kid's funding comes exclusively from his "brand." I smell parental money involvement.
Yup obviously trustfund. I'm jelly for not being as trustfund as he is... Most of Veeky Forums is trustfund, this is honestly one of the rich kid boards of Veeky Forums if not the most rich, I suspect /trv/ is too.

>The degree is very worthless.

lol I'm a dropout and even I know how stupid that statement is

>seriously doubt this kid's funding comes exclusively from his "brand." I smell parental money involvement.
There's literally nothing wrong with making sure your children have a good life. The only reason it can be bad is if your kid acts like he made the money himself, instead of being grateful for his support.

>Nope. You're 19.
I'm 21 and run my own company and make a decent amount of money. You don't need to be 30+ to run a company.

But like the othe user said, it really is strange how half of all the upper class whites/asians seem to be into "fashion". I know this kid who only dresses in Rick and meme brands such as SLP, and I cringe really hard on his Instagram. Like holy shit can you be a bigger cunt. He claims he'll be the lead designer for SLP in the future as well.

was timbers a trip or something?

Wat. A degree in "business" is super worthless.

Engineering (anything STEM really) or at least accounting. Isn't worthless.

>There's literally nothing wrong with making sure your children have a good life. The only reason it can be bad is if your kid acts like he made the money himself, instead of being grateful for his support.

I agree with this entirely. If his parents are letting him enjoy the money they send him thats super cool and I'm honestly jealous but happy for him, that he is living a life like that, he deserves to be happy.

>But like the othe user said, it really is strange how half of all the upper class whites/asians seem to be into "fashion".

(I'm making a guess here, pardon my ignorance) Because these races tend to be skinny, interested in art and are typically high class? Fashion is a luxury, it's a big investment the deeper you get into it. Fashonistas are typically trustfund/rich.

We are the rich boy board.

you are the best trip

I remember him he was around in 2009. But I think Patrick could be late 2008 gen.

Yup, Patrick is 2009-2010 gen I actually* looked it up. The oldest/fa/g I know is Tripsk.

"Nouveau trip" should be something people here say.

hes a fag
he kept taking photos wearing chelsea boots n posted them on instagram and every1 would beg to know what brand they were and i said they were asos (coz they were) and he deleted my comment

BIG FAG

le stem bro

lmao

eh I don't really get the hate honestly seems like people are upset mainly because he has some name recognition on some part of internet and is loaded
I mean he sounds like a typical 19 year old shit head, can't really hold it against him when most of his peers are just as dumb
I think it would be pretty cool to see him actually becoming something

Honestly fuck him.
Dude just rips off Jun time after time.

>eh I don't really get the hate honestly seems like people are upset mainly because he has some name recognition on some part of internet and is loaded
>I think it would be pretty cool to see him actually becoming something

Me too. I don't see a reason to despise him, he has his taste I have mine, focusing on the negative is ridiculous and he has the money/support to improve. I wish the boy the best.

You have it backwards. A degree in business from a major business school results in a network of professional connections tied to the same industry, it's a valuable investment assuming a school with a historical alumni network. This is the same reason why MFA programs are such a success.

An undergraduate in engineering is just an incomplete trade degree. Your job will still be required to spend weeks to months training you as a starter. As a candidate, at best, coming out of a top school suggests you're capable of handling the tough workloads required to be accepted to and pass MIT et al - at worst, the fact that you chose to major in engineering at all at the very least suggests some basic aptitude with math and science.

Any company dumb enough to think a student actually learned to be an engineer, and was tested as an engineer, with just a bachelor's isn't going to be in business very long. Example applies to any STEM field.

>A degree in "business" is super worthless.

How so? The vast majority of people in high positions over here have a business degree.

>We are the rich boy board.

You're just proving yourself to be extremely stupid.

Yeah, Veeky Forums is 'full of rich kids' - that's why the majority of threads here consist of people asking where to buy $1000+ items for $50-100, because they're all so extremely wealthy.

Drop trip.

>You have it backwards. A degree in business from a major business school results in a network of professional connections tied to the same industry, it's a valuable investment assuming a school with a historical alumni network. This is the same reason why MFA programs are such a success.

True. I didn't thought about that and the boy being trust fund for sure he was going to a major business school. But still his fashion label doesn't seems to be a failure and I hope it grows in the future.

Usually STEM is better for the average joe but yeah in his case I see why business is a better idea.

Which board is richer? Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, /g/ and maybe /trv/ are the only ones that come to mind.

Sieg, Knoch, Momma, Mifune, Facsist Faggot (Marcus) from top of my head were/are richfags. Actually I don't think Veeky Forums had in any board someone as rich as Mifune especially, I honestly doubt it.

Veeky Forums is an anonymous forum. It's very misguided to try and take a specific selection of users to prove that one board is 'richer' than the others. I agree with the user, drop trip and start lurking

>Usually STEM is better for the average jo

I disagree, simply because the average Joe sucks at math and would have a really tough time in those courses.

>Which board is richer?
I don't know. Maybe Veeky Forums? Doesn't mean any of the boards here consist of rich people, because that's simply not true.

And I'm not a faggot so I don't follow trips, so I cannot comment on that last bit.

>Veeky Forums
LOL I like that answer I like it a lot :^)

No but seriously you should look up for "Mifune" in warosu just to get impressed with his OC pictures. It doesn't matters what you believe or what you like, just do it out of curiosity. I don't know from were that guy came from but I like to think that some user recommended him the board via PM over StyleZeitgeist or StyleForum.

you're mifune arent you lol

ah whatever, good night user.

it wouldn't be cool to see him becoming something as he literally rips off other more well-known and actually creative designers and claims it as his own. he's whats wrong with the industry - anyone nowadays think they can become a designer yet they dont realize the technical skill involved in it from the ability to design or the ability to make garments. that shit isn't exactly rocket science but also isn't a walk in the park

jealousy is a bitch you balding nerd faggot :)

user its a free market C H I L L. It doesn't pisses me off, it wont.

libertarian user get out of my board. people deserve to have better aesthetic tastes

You should become a dictator and submit all of us to your standards. Conquer the world I believe in you user!

nice strawman there m8. objective aesthetic judgements exists. read some books on semiotics or aesthetics bro

Doesn't he own, or least know somebody who owns a Mercedes Pagoda? Of course his parents are wealthy. I'm sure he makes a decent amount of money from his work, more than we would estimate to be honest, but I am sure his family keep him afloat to a certain extent.

go away fake namefag

Talk to Rick general for specifics, but yeah, they're Rick Owens

#1 sounds like me, how to change pat?

ayy

keep yourself there unless you want to go to fashion school and learn sewing, design, etc. if you want to further your knowledge as a hobbyist, watch runway shows and read some books

>4 biliion dollary doos

the free market has nothing to do with differentiating between good art and derivative hacks.

Don't buy if you don't like it.

Okay? As the user said, there's just nothing cool about him becoming a success.

good for him for being an enterprising, steve jobs/elon musk inspired youngster, I guess, even though the profit just comes from the exploitation of idiots, but it's also negative to fashion as whole by encouraging cancerous practices.

No one's upset here, they're just being realistic. He's a self-serving parasite and we recognize him for one.

>He's a self-serving parasite and we recognize him for one.
I would do the same and probably you as well. Most people here want easy money don't act like you're above him with your morals... Besides the people that buy his stuff want it, no one is losing here. Chill out.

seriously m8 distilling this to "dont buy it if you dont like it" is a gross simplification of economics and also a pretty fucking stupid answer

used to really hate the guy and have a bunch of pics of his clothes side by side the designs he stole from, brands like undercover and dior, but im over it now let him do him i guess

>I would do the same and probably you as well.
No, I wouldn't. Maintaining basic artistic authenticity when entering a field isn't any unrealistic ideal.

>no one is losing here
Except for the people he's ripping from, their followers and the health of the industry that divides its support for artists to feed its hacks. Do you know how parasites work? They siphon from a host's limited resources without contributing any of their own.

>Chill out
Just because you're a namefag embarrassed to be publicly made out an idiot doesn't suggest I've been anything but neutral this whole conversation. You know, you'll save more face by either maintaining engagement or admitting it's beyond you, rather than crudely attempting to devalue the criticism by framing it as emotional.
But that's none of my business

lulz at the hate, not that it's not entirely warranted, but to me he's another fish in the sea of utter shit that has completely dominated fashion in the modern age. I can't even hate because he is just another "designer" that uses monochromatic colors and slight variations on fundamental streetwear pieces. Highsnobiety / complex / hypebeast cover some random new up and coming designer every other quarter with the same sort of shit & attitude.

It's more like time will tell. More designers sink in the modern internet age since in my opinion it seems that more people feel like they can make a label based on narrow ideas and concepts that they have developed or were inspired by instead of developing fundamental skills and their own ideas in art & fashion first.

Man, I'd like to take a look at those pics, out of curiosity. Shame you got rid of them (or did you?).

Nvm, fuck this guy. Trustfund baby piece of trash

>Who do you look up to?
>Steve Jobs.

There's enough to know he is a complete retard.

Reading his responses to those questions physically hurts me. He is so pretentious that I feel enraged.

he knows how to sell fashion at least.

nah i dont have them anymore i dont think, but search him on the archive and u can find some of the pics i made that people have saved, i just pulled this one off it, jh vs dior

Whoa, damn, that is a blatant rip-off.
I thought it was just going to be similar, not this close.

LOL nice try. I still dont care about him doing what he likes. He should not stop if he is getting profit from it.

he's a total fuccboi

heres a bunch of shit he's ripped off

>He should not stop if he is getting profit from it.
Are you a poorfag or something? Where is the logic in this? If he made an empire out of scamming people with fakes of designer items, would you still approve?

What if he just broke into homes and jacked their clothes like those kids in that coppola movie?

Kids a pussy, also uses daddy's money to buy vintage Dior and rick. His brands just some wannabe undercover shit

You're taking it way too seriously.
Its all fair game if its not illegal & dangerous.

Take it easy and have a nice day!

nigger what. if it was illegal & dangerous it'd be far more respectable

seriously get out of my board you libertarian fuck. you are the most morally deprived people there is

>being conservative

>assuming that i'm a filthy neocon because i disagree with a libertard

Fuck this guy. His shit is overpriced trash.

I bought a pair of pants from him, they took almost two months to arrive and they were $25 topman jeans that he had shoddily spray painted and cut knee holes in with a razor. And he managed to get some nasty gunk on it.

pics?

>I don't pay much attention to trends.

hands up if u wanna punch this nikka

REAL NIGGA HOURS

I swear to god every stupid fucking 16 year old teen with a vague interest in fashion has a """"""fashion label"""""" these days.

lmao he made this shit? type of corny ass to ride every wave possible
REAL CAUCASIAN HOURS WHO TF UP RN

>mfw this fucking hack again

>this hack owns 2 extremely rare raf parkas and i dont
why does life have to be so cruel lads

How is libertarianism morally deprived?

>you have no obligation to take care of your children lmao

Thats not true? Where did you read that?

I'm sorry I confused libertards for ancaps