Manga/anime tees - This is /fa only we only watch Akira, Eva, and then only depressing ass manga in this house

Manga/anime tees - This is /fa only we only watch Akira, Eva, and then only depressing ass manga in this house.

shopwithasianstereotypes.com
ronindivision.com/
cityapproval.com/shop/
veryvile.bigcartel.com/
printallover.me/collections/ecralax?page=1
apparelk.bigcartel.com/
skreened.com/kultrunized/
mutantminds.bigcartel.com/
radio-eva.jp/shop/products/list.php
store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/evastore/
otakumode.com/shop/fashion
omocat-shop.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

redbubble.com/people/psychodelicia/works/21399642-karamatsu-girl?p=t-shirt&style=racerback&body_color=black&size=xs&print_location=front
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

obligatory

HA amazing

Anyone know where I can get some nice manga/anime themed tees in europe? I don't want to pay more for shipping + taxes than the actual tee costs.

some of the links posted have cheapish shipping

Does Veeky Forums approve of JJBA? The entire manga is about fashion and music

Yeah but the fashion produced about it isn't. Eva, Akira, Blame!, Ghost in The Shell have the best fashion merch.

pro-tip: there's nothing effay about signalling entry-level meme taste

Killy do you have a tumblr or some form of public social media? You legit seem awesome.

In need of more Akira tees. Anyone got some links?

Thank you and yes but it's private. I'm sorry.

I need this tee like damn

would this work on a black tee or does it look too tacky

niceeeee

Just a heads up, Shop W.A.S. will occasionally fuck you over and not send you your order. I've bought from them 3 separate times; first 2 times, I got my order about a month later. Third time, I never got shit. Waited like 3 months before I contacted PayPal. They were cool about it though and I got a full refund.

I've heard of this happening to a lot of other people as well.

manga interests me.

now when was this? cuz my stuff got here alright last month. was about to place another order too.

I like rei and all but who in the fuck would pay 60 dollars for this shit?

If it was Asuka it would be worth it, maybe it would cost even more desu

Correct, an auska shirt done in the givenchy rottweiler style could go for 750 easy

>tfw you will never find a good mirai image to put on a shirt

The same designs have been posted here for years. They're not Veeky Forums and everyone knows it, it's like a neckbeard trying to force MLP into every hobby he has, it just doesn't work. erotic silhouettes of 14 year old Chinese cartoon girls? I would openly laugh at you in public. keep your power level to yourself

Shes 28 now

Yeah, Also I've got a sweater from them and it came defective on one arm and when I emailed them about it they just ignored me

Please ring me up if you find a good oyasumi punpun shirt

but at the same time I bet you dress like shit tho?

I'm sure you get laughed at anyway bro just sayin'

dorohedoro is goat

Oh shit, I thought this was just me.

I sent an e-mail for ordering 2 items together around mid-March and they didn't get back to me until the end of the month. After I completed the PP invoice, I sent two e-mails last month asking about the status of the order. They haven't replied at all. I'm planning to send one more e-mail with a chargeback threat and see if they finally do anything.

eh their service is shit but at the very least I've never heard of someone not getting their order unlike wetstore.jp. So goodluck man.

ecralax's been dead

this is embarrassing, come back when you've finished high school friend

Getting this for a friend on her birthday who loves osomatsu-san

redbubble.com/people/psychodelicia/works/21399642-karamatsu-girl?p=t-shirt&style=racerback&body_color=black&size=xs&print_location=front

Where can I get some good Pun Pun related apparel. Looking for something with a little bit of thought put into it instead of just getting something off of teepsring or redbubble...

bump

is tatami galaxy Veeky Forums?
pointless question because there's no good merch for it, but im pretty sure it is.

Same here.

I have this shirt. It's pretty sweet just wish the graphic was darker, it looks a bit faded when I first got it.

id say it is

I need to make this hoodie

How good are the sites that let you print images on clothes,
Also is elfen lied and claymore effay?

Holy hell this shit is expensive for what is essentially something printed crappy on a low quality product.

No and No. EL is too generic looking and claymore is too close to medival stuff, youll look like a ren faire wannabe

What about kiwaguro no Brinhildr or aldnoah zero

Who /kinght/ here?

we don't talk about the rebuilds

i've been considering getting one of these printed on a t-shirt

>is elfen lied effay
see
The clothing company that made decent JJBA merchandise closed down before the fanbase was taken over by normalfags.

>wears anime related clothing
>only watched 3 animes and looks at tumblr manga posts

this shit is really cringy and looks bad no matter who you are, its basically advertising that you have shit taste and are a retard
omocat is fucking disgusting

>omocat is fucking disgusting
It'd be fine if you were a qt girl imo

>projecting

poor boi

It doesn't even matter. It's made by a tumblrite who's into anime for the attention.

dude buzzwords lmao
but im a girl and that shit is still disgusting

You mean animeonlys?
Is Killer Queen really dead now?

>but im a girl and that shit is still disgusting
please marry me

Copped this, but have no idea what to wear it with.

wear it with a noose

Stonewash jeans or Uniqlo Lemaire, with parchment chucks and a pink baseball cap.

Who's the artist on the shirt? Might wanna cop.

Pastel Normcore, yes Palewave.

desu I pretty much dislike any JJBA fans that got into the series after SBR's publication ended

it was a much different time back then

I really enjoy omocat stuff.

Too edgy, lads?

of course edgelord.

SEELE > NERV

i posted omocat once and got flamed
probably some sjw still butthurt that theyre a shotacon

I'd like this on a shirt, or maybe a patch. I'm thinking about it

that's weird.
whats wrong with shota or loli? they are just drawings ffs who cares user its your style always dress for yourself.

Yeah I love his art. Some of the manga are really cool.

I was thinking about getting this on a shirt.

Anyone know where to cop good Metal Gear shirts? I hear Red Bubble's quality leaves much to be desired.