Why does Veeky Forums hate dooms...

why does Veeky Forums hate dooms? They're pretty good for the price and better than most muh tech wear shoes outside of qasas

Because I would rather have flyknit OP

please stop posting them i dont want them to turn into a meme

Because every fuckboy will have them

Because this shit will likely fall apart in 3 month if I actually use them to run from my house to the gas station when I want to pick up beer or someshit.

You don't own a car, Pablo?

I've never heard anything bad about the quality

all aboard the maymay train

I own your mom.

Dooms are fashion sneakers. Roshes and yeezys will get wrecked if you run in them often. These shits are fashion sportswear that can't be used for sports. Hence they are shit. Though I do like the spess ninja soles.

maybe buy some sports shoes for when you sports to the gas station user

I wanna look Veeky Forums though. Asics actually has nice running shoes that look good. I just got very upset about my foray into the world of meme fashion sneakers, I wanted them.

That person is a sperg, but the tubular line is pretty mediocre quality. They also have no real tech qualities unless you're buying a primeknit version, the soles are by no means comfy.

>not buying the true maymay of 2016
Veeky Forums is always behind

qasas arent even that nice, look giant on everyone and the sole wears like shit

Adidas have peaked with Dooms. Its probably the best sneaker Nike , Pumas or Adidas can come up with this year. Novas have some potential but they're just a baby Dooms and NMDs are literally roshe tier

i don't get it, they just seem like a poor person's y3 knockoff to me

stans and ultra boosts are where its at for adidas

Stans aren't even the best originals

>tfw when they don't sell alcohol at gas stations or super markets in my state
>That's Maryland, USA, if you're curious

(Thankfully I don't really drink so its not a big deal)

i feel this too for /md/

ok we dont care XD

they're practically Qasa Knits with the adidas logo instead. that being said, there's no actual difference between them since they're both made by adidas anyways, so it's just like how someone who buys an Acura puts the Honda emblem on the back & front of the car instead.

Where did you get that idea?
I don't hate them, they are great. Veeky Forums has been discussing them almost all the previous month...

They have haters but all good things have miserable people hating on them.

what pants should I wear with them?

I have black joggers but they are rather poor quality, any recommendations for better ones?

Will buy these soon,no regrets and fuck Veeky Forums about that matter.Some people here like me like them while some other tryhards don't.

>fuck /fa
Wow so edgy

Veeky Forums is based dude but some tryhards here just hate on everything that doesn't make you look like a dad

kys if you're one of these people

>inb4 HURR TEENAGER