In nature, males make themselves appear larger to attract mates and scare off rivals

>in nature, males make themselves appear larger to attract mates and scare off rivals
>the recent trend in fashion is to make yourself look as small and helpless looking as possible
Why?

The idea is to appear thinner and less bulky, not small and "helpless" as you put it. But the side effect of slimming down your silhouette does comparatively make yourself look weaker or even fragile.

because humanities becoming progressively more gay to curb population growth

Being """""manly""""" is something television advises men to be, and they try, they go to the gym, use AXE body spray and wear boxers.

But when you set yourself free you'll understand that you don't want to be branded a man, a woman, strong, weak, gay, straight or anything so you give up all the values of humanity fading into the frail form of the androgynous being because you can't become nothing.

yeah humanity is all about nature, look at all those anteater-inspired cities

>muh rules of nature

Yea I agree, we should be wearing fedoras and bootcut jeans to be classy

Fuck you faggot. I'm a 300lb fedora wearer and I've cut holes in my pants to display my bright red ass.

I have to fight off the attention

>implying clothing is natural

What a faggot.

because sarcasm and irony has taken over so when people are trying to look bigger you can tell they are just insecure little bitches while you are just accepting your thinness which makes you look more confident on your body than someone who is trying too hard

>dont become this label
>become this label instead
DUMB post

idk man i wear leather jackets and lift weights

i dont get the frail little dadcuck meme either

Appearing non manly allows men to get close to women without setting off the women's misandry

is this something nu-males have to do? I never have a problem getting close to women

why would you want a misandrist anyway

people wear boxers because theyre comfy fuckhead

cyborg is an anti-identity

When was there a universal fashion trend to makes oneself look huge or intimidating?

If you're talking about wearing oversized/baggy clothing, that's generally a trend of poor and uneducated communities i.e. nigs who earn minimum wage but want everybody to see how expensive and unblemished their clothing is and want big rims on their cars

Also aren't there threads on Veeky Forums every day about what size heel insert to put in your shoes? Appearing fit and healthy is still very much a trend.

>Appearing non manly allows men to get close to women without setting off the women's misandry

If you have to do this you're beyond hope.

Also, I like to wear fitted clothes not so much trying to look small

I don't know what nu-male is, it may overlap with what I mean.

The men get turned into feminists by societal factors or what have you. They don't choose this. Once that happens though, they aren't attractive to normal women, so they have to go for feminists. The only way to do that is to appear nonmanly and agree with the women in every thing.

Feminists very often are misandrists.

You are free and beautiful.

Goosebumps, hackles, are evolutionarily designed to make males look bigger.

What a dumb OP he thinks humans are as retarded as the other animals and act only on instinct, cant have preferences or taste.. maybe you are a dumb primal animal OP. Oh well.

Fashion is going for the youth look because thats what sells. The /r9k/ meme "Chad" is dead and has been for a long while. Look however you like, its not 1950 ffs.

>feeling the need to appropriate yourself to >what men should be like to confront your insecurities on your own masculinity
T O P K E K

>If you have to do this you're beyond hope.
exactly

>Also, I like to wear fitted clothes not so much trying to look small

Fitted clothes can make you look more muscular. This post is about fitted clothes that make you look small.

Is that why Mad Max and The Revenant were the two most popular movies of 2015?

gottem

>Fitted clothes can make you look more muscular. This post is about fitted clothes that make you look small.
Yeah I have an athletic frame so I like showing it off a bit.

are u serious?

thats pretty much exactly what a nu-male is

w2c

>humans cant make choices beyond our basic instincts

Why do people bend their pants?

Why not just get them taken up? Its not like youre gonna grow taller all of a sudden...

fucking pant benders

jewS

Stop tripping, you're literal trash

I like being skinny and boyish, it suits my personality better. I'm not super out-going or assertive or typically "manly". So I don't really want my appearance to trick people into thinking I'm typically masculine. Also on an aesthetic level, Veeky Forums bodies just look kind of boring to me, being barraged by this image constantly in everyday life.

As for attracting women, I'm not really interested in attracting typically feminine types who need "protecting" or some shit. I don't subscribe to Veeky Forums or /r9k/ mentality, and I'm not out to "Chad" my way through life and have sex with as many women as possible.

so i should start hitting the gym since im an asshole to everyone I meet?

>in nature, males make themselves appear larger to attract mates and scare off rivals

advanced broscience

I don't think fit connotes "asshole", it's more like "confidence" and "assertiveness" which are pretty attractive to people. But if you are an asshole and still want people to like you, I guess hitting the gym is a good idea.

Killy isnt a tripfag shes a name fag. Learn the difference cuck.

Well what do I see, wrong opinions on MY /fa

Killy is a fucking idiot, that's what.

>it's another butthurt fattie who made a thread because he can't fit into skinny jeans
btw if you can't see your abs you're literally an estrogen filled manchild

pretty sure Killy's a dude tho.

This is not totally accurate. The look is fitted. It accentuates your actual frame and physical features. Clothes in this fit reveal more than they cover.

It will always be about the face don't let anyone tell you otherwise

well I'm an asshole and people like me already so idk

It looks like you're neither a biologist nor someone who understand fashion

fashion is for faggots and ugly people trying to look cool.

Good looking people can wear whatever and will still get laid.

Intelligent people would rather work on their body, becoming stronger and learning how to fight.

It's not going to be very "eff aye" when a nigger is jumping on your head

If you cant bench press at least 225 you should go back to plebbit.

Nu-males have no place on this website.

so why are you on this board lol.

some ppl's interest in fashion goes beyond doing what is necessary to get laid.

In nature, males don't wear any clothes at all

i'm more interested in aesthetics and perfectionism than getting laid lmao, getting laid is easy, achieving the perfect aesthetic wit h a mix of goth-brutalism and neo patrician resources is more enjoyable than hedonistic distractions.

some people live in developed, civilized places

living in an area in which a nigger may jump you randomly is not very effay tbqhwy

just shut the fuck up already you puffy cunt

low iq Veeky Forums-tard lmao

i love this pape. so much.

Confirmed directly from the source.

We human tho