Jury duty

So I've been summoned for jury duty and I have to go serve my civic duty tomorrow. First time for me. What should I be wearing?

Dress shirt, slacks
Next time ask in fuccboi general

full rick

this

OP here. Don't own any Rick.
How comfy can I get? I'm assuming t shirts with text on them are against the rules, but are plain tees okay? Are sneakers off limits?

El Rico Completo
And a tee saying GUILTY WHEN YOU WALKED IN

would you actually be kicked out if you wore this
is there some kind of rule against it?

There's no dress code other than dressing in a way that's respectful to the court.

Last time I went in with basketball shorts and a band tee. They gave no fucks

Atticus-core. You especially need the glasses, though.

You should wear a suit or at least slacks and a dress shirt.

s'habille completement en Rick

全里克

tfw so far down the rabbit hole that this strikes me as a fantastic suversive fit

OP here...
well I didn't go full rick since I don't own any rick. I probably could have gotten away with sweats and a tank top. There was a range of styles there from people dressed like they were going to a wedding all the way down to comfy sweats and everything in between.
If you're curious, it was cool and raining so I ended up going non-descript techwear, wearing raf green acronym p10-s pants, outlier superfine merino tee, acr j25-ws windbreaker, and nike flyknit chukka FSB's.

Tatoo a swastika on your head and repeat anything /pol/ would say.

Sounds like a solid fit. you take a pic?

How old are you? It really doesn't matter what you wear to jury duty, if you have half a brain they won't select you anyway. That means any college or professional degree. They want jurors to be dumb and not question the attorney.

op here. I'm 38. No degree. Self employed for the past 18 years. Got out of it before jury selection even begun. Asked the judge (female) for exemption due to pregnant wife and 2 year old at home. It worked.

nah, but gimme a minute.

I'd dress in shorts and flip flops just to get kicked out. Fuck sitting there

wear reebok instapump fury's and 3 bah logo tee, judge will be like "oh shit! this boi effayyyy!"

tfw i actually wore instapump furys to my last jury duty last year