Season list, Fabric and leather product code list, Leather jacket guide:
>drive.google.com/open?id=0B9F267TcbY4eNmdQdE0xZXZLNnc

Notable Interviews:
youtube.com/watch?v=fv071R_bPPc
youtube.com/watch?v=EmyKmIaodyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R0NqydSer5I
youtube.com/watch?v=ikU1dxuQPYY

Sizing FAQ:
Footwear: This is all foot shape dependant, if you have high arches or are flat footed sizing may vary.
>Geobaskets and Cargobaskets
Size down 0.5 to 1 whole size

>Ramones (Highs, Lows, DRKSHDW Lows, DRKSHDW Highs and Vegans)
TTS, High top Mainline Ramones can accomodate sizing down 0.5
>Ramones Socks
Size down 1
>Basket Creepers, Sidezip Creepers, Limo/Spiral Creepers and Combat boots
TTS, old season limo creepers may require sizing down 1
>Adidas Tech Runners, Adidas Vicious Runners, Adidas stretch boot, Adidas Springblades (Lows and Highs)
TTS or down 0.5, Adidas stretch boots should be sized TTS to your UK sizing

Clothing:
>Drawstring pants
Size down 1

>Suiting pants and Denim
TTS
>Blazers and Leather Jackets (Numerical sizing)
Size up
>Leather Jackets (Letter Sizing)
TTS
>Tees, tops and tanks
TTS, Sizing should take into account how garment is wanted to fit. Silk blend garments may need sizing up
>Knitwear, Hoodies, Sweaters and general Outerwear
TTS

This is only a guide, trying things on in store is the only sure way of knowing if it will fit. Sizing does also vary season to season.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x818nSyGzhA
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zkhnY2mzY_0#t=2853
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for dick ovens

Rick bod edition

people should say rick instead of epic desu

rick post senpai

rick i like it

Rick, simply Rick

My questions for this thread: Would XS prisoners fit me at 6 feet or should I stick to S?

Also, what's the best place to cop them in black jersey right now?

Also, to anyone reading this thread who's iffy about the sizing advice: HEED IT. I sized down .5 on my geos even though everywhere else says they fit TTS, and they're still a tiny bit loose. (Not enough to be a problem, though.) They're a big, spacious shoe. If you go TTS, you're gonna get fucked.

rick

o shit waddup!

o shit waddup!

Fucks sake, I knew this was coming.

>O SHIT WADDUP

If you can get away with an S waist size wise, I would do that.

do you guys like my siqq rick fit /roc/?

Thanks immunity cat.

o shit waddup!

No

Post Rick memes

w2c backpack?

the classic

o shit waddup!

not very rick desu

no

o shit waddup!

TRICKY RICKY, HIT ME UP WITH SOME DOPE FITS.

>tfw finally copped qt Rick gf

She was wearing my clothes but it feels good man :^)

literally

what size are those pods??

>user why are you making me wear all of these silly clothes?
>you arent going to put this pic online right?

Where the sales at?

why is there a black guy in the background..

That's David Bowie....

what sweater is that birthday?

Is there any Rick here?

It seems like everyone one buys pods or Prisoners; does anyone on here have experience with his other , non-denim pants?

There is a David Bowie poster but there also appears to be a black woman in the background.

Is that your mom?

Are there black people who frequent here?

If so I'm excited. Post more fits

I believe those are Berlins and they're cool but the lack of cuff might work against you. They're really good for sock shoes if you roll up the hem a bit bit look absolutely awful with Geo's and Ramones. Not bad pants though senpai

I'm not really necessarily looking at Berlins, just advice on his casual/suit pants that I rarely see talked about.

>tfw I made this picture

idk astaires look p good 2 me, if not a little boring/normie

I had a pair of these once and they were pretty bad on me, they're a little too wide and long for my build I think. But the cropped mainline version of these is pretty popular, and definitely works well with a lot of Rick looks.

Sorry I was making a dumb joke.

There was a black poster at one point, but I don't know what happened to him. He was very Veeky Forums and had some really good fits.

Astaires are from the Mountain collection, right? I love some of the formal looks from that show.

Just got my first pair of Pods and they seem to be some sort of Denim or waxed type of fabric. Is this Felpa? My only other Rick legwear are a pair of Jersey prisoners so I was caught off guard. What are they?

Also what should my next Rick cop be. I have at least two items in every category except for outerwear but I'm hesitant to buy any. Maybe Cargos?

Waxed cotton maybe? What does the tag say?

qt

>I have at least two items in every category except for outerwear but I'm hesitant to buy any
wat, do you want 2 items in each category or do you have 2 items?

youtu.be/x818nSyGzhA

neat

I think it's

>I have at least two items in every category except for outerwear

>I'm hesitant to buy outerwear

Depends on what sort of items you already have!

Speaking of Tricky footage, here's some older stuff from a fashion documentary.

Too bad it's dubbed in German.

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zkhnY2mzY_0#t=2853

100% Cotton, code is RR15F7304-CC

Yeah sorry about the confusion, I've had a long day of writing and am no longer at my peak. I'm more asking for recommendations of what people think is a good next cop so I can begin planning to get it.

Right now I have a tank, two tees, prisoners, pods, a button up shirt, ramones and geos

D O U B L E L A Y E R
O
U
B
L
E

L
A
Y
E
R

what is this image supposed to mean? All I know is that it's about rickie truong

this is my favourite rick gif of all time, not that I know of any others but it's really good

This one is pretty nice too.

look's like a nice fit too,

this gives me an idea, someone post a head (ideally rick's) then a body wearing rick clothes beneath it and then pant's and shoes. Autism or no??

o shit waddup!

baby shui

TRICKY RICKY HIT ME UP WITH SOME DOPE FITS

He's one of those IG people who follows a shit ton of people and then unfollows to create the illusion of popularity

i know fabricman has some cropped wool pants which are pretty cool so maybe he could post them

o shit waddup!

Should I size down 1 on Ramones? My big toe reaches this line and I have a lot of room to push my foot forward

why would anyone do that, its not like you gain anything from it apart from magical internet points that don't do anything.

I think that maybe it is because popularity and acceptance is easier on the internet and having that many people follow you makes you feel powerful and confident

I would definitely size down from there. My toes are about an inch closer to the end of my Ramones and I still have a comfortable amount of room to wiggle them. If you lace those up with that fit, they'll probably end up kinda scrunching around the bottom of the lace placket. And if you don't lace them, they'll end up with major heel drag from being too loose.

Some people take instagram very very seriously. These people aren't very much fun IRL.

Those are fucking enormous on you

A lot of big accounts make money through sponsored shoutouts.

Idk I sized down on ramones once and they were way too small and uncomfortable. They did get a little better when i took out the insoles though

Tricky Ricky, hit me up with some dope fits.

You gotta be Reeealll big for that though. And the follow/unfollow thing won't get you to that point, you have to actually do something. I don't think that's the goal for most people.

>tfw I made this picture
:')

Anyone know how to size Memphis Jeans? I normally wear 28

I've heard one size down since they are very stretchy. But since you're 28 you only really have one choice, xs.

TRICKY RICKY HIT ME UP WITH SOME DOPE FITS

this picture is dope, new desktop background

most rick thread of all time

Are we facing the end of the adidas ankle runner? I really wanted to get a pair but it seems like all the pairs on grailed are way more expensive than they used to be. Are we getting any new sort of re-iteration of this?

cargos are all around good
but there seems to be an odd distaste for the cargo shorts in this thread though

First ever pods fit. Wasn't sure about them at first but 40 minutes later and I'm loving them.

Oh shit whaddup!

Tech Runner socks should be coming in the future for men.

Yohji and rick

Rick will probably release a leather upper version sometime in the next season(probably FW17)

I managed to find a pair on grailed for only 400 in my size yesterday. The post was only up for about 50 minutes though. I just got lucky.

F O O D & L I F T
O
O
D
&
L
I
F
T

New stuff arrived! I thought I wouldn't like ice with dark dust but I think it's my new favorite combo. It's interesting to me that both of these pieces are listed as ice, both 100% cotton, and both from the same season - yet have very different shades.

Level tee is my first non-double unstable cotton piece but it's hemmed at the bottom so the stacking is a little trickier to get right. I'm considering cutting off the bottom hem but also kinda hesitant to take scissors to my Rick.

Recently got my cyclops geos, did i dun goofed?

you look like ur dying and pooped ur pants :/

This specific /rog/ thread has a much different vibe than any other in recent memory. Im really digging this goofier-than-usual vibe.

Gotta keep it light-hearted, it's what Rick would want.

Sounds cool. Still would have liked the suede's but that's my own fault for leaving it.

Are you calling me skinny or skinnyfat

Looks really good, where did you cop?

You did great

yeah it's rick af

fire

I am and I did :(

Thank you! I got them super cheap on eBay. Both brand new but from Plinth, so a little old.

Rick looks like he smells horrible, or like moth balls.