Why do you nerds actually care about what you're wearing...

Why do you nerds actually care about what you're wearing? I get laid all the time because I'm confident not because of what I'm wearing, but I guess you losers wouldn't understand that. Do you realise that everyone is secretly laughing at your stupid little outfits?

Oh Shit it's Le TrollerMaster xDDDD Waddup!!!!!

o shit waddup!

The sad thing is that it's not a troll it's the truth. But you people are too deluded to realise.

O shit waddup!

I care about what I'm wearing just because I like how I look, I like how my clothes look. I don't care if people don't care or laugh.
Oh, and I don't dress for others, I know that my clothes alone won't get me laid. This is not r9k, I don't do things because I want to get laid, I do things because I like to.

So you're admitting you're wasting time and money for no reason? kek. Get a better hobby like lifting weights kid.

o shit waddup!

>the only reason to do anything is sex
you're a thirsty one

ayo hol up
we dem boyz!!!

o shit waddup!

>Wasting my time and money
I can't think of a way of wasting time with clothing, I don't spend more than 10 minutes dressing up every day. I don't waste money, everybody wears clothes, the only difference is that I care when I choose. And what do you even spend your money on? I have no debt or anything like that and I have savings so I can buy anything I want without worrying, I can't think of someone just saving their money until they die.

>Wasting my time and money
I can't think of a way of wasting time with clothing, I don't spend more than 10 minutes dressing up every day. I don't waste money, everybody wears clothes, the only difference is that I care when I choose. And what do you even spend your money on? I have no debt or anything like that and I have savings so I can buy anything I want without worrying, I can't think of someone just saving their money until they die. Oh, and people can lift and buy nice clothes. "fashion" is not my only "hobby".

kek, it said i didn't solve the captcha the first time. Sorry.

Oh? How much time do you spend browsing this board and learning literally useless information that will not improve your wellbeing and success? How much time do you spend picking out your autistic little outfits before you buy them? Let's not kid ourselves this is one of the stupidest boards on Veeky Forums. Btw I spend money on things actually MATTER. You are like a grown man that spends money on collecting pokemon cards, nerd.

o shit waddup!

o shit boi!
waddup

I know what I like so I don't spend too much time picking my outfits, the weather forecast helps me. I can see that this is one of the stupidests boards on Veeky Forums but there's always nice people who are willing to help. I mostly come here to get to know brands I don't know and to help people, I don't spend more than 1 hour on this board on weekdays. What do you mean by spending on things that actually matter? I think every single person with a functioning brain on this earth does that. I only spend spare money on clothes (even though I already have an assigned budget on clothes, I don't like to be naked on the street).

o shit waddup!

o shit waddup!

Why did you have such an unmemorable conversation saved?

Thanks for the hourly thread, Veeky Forums. I'll be sure take note of this one, the last hundred didn't quite go through

Hi,

My name is Killy. While I am not inviting older men to do promiscuous things to my boi pussy, I am lurking these threads. My goal is to come up with some articulate - well thought out response. I can't think of anything right now, and I hope that you've already stopped reading because its a complete waste of time. Seriously, stop reading. I wonder how long you will keep reading. You're not even comprehending what is right infront of your eyes, your just reading. Stop reading. You could have literally skipped to the last line but you decided to keep reading. This is the second time I have wondered how long you will keep reading. O shit waddup. You're still here I wonder if you are still reading. You are. Some part if you wants to get to the end of this drawn out post, and yoh can't bear the thought of missing something significant. Even dat boi has stopped reading. You are still reading. Pause. Ask yourself why you are still reading. There is literaly no reason to be reading this but you are reading it anyways. I am astounded. Hello, are you still reading. I wonder when you will be finished. Ok, all done. But you are still reading. Stop it. Ok, go on. I am warning you though, you will keep reading. Nevermind, I was just joking. It ends here! Thank you for reading.... you're still reading. I can't stop writing now. I must not end the chain. Lmao you are literally still here. This is the last line, you missed something important.

Honestly what's so much more appealing then perfecting the substance that is you. Throwing rags on is nothing compared.

o shit waddup!

O shit waddup!

Salaam toni

o shit waddup!

o shit waddup!

It communicates functional and, for lack of a better word, refined aesthetic taste, which in itself has multiple implications. And thus by implication, it is a good way to find other similarly-minded people.

o shit waddup!

o shit waddup!

>talks shit on Veeky Forums
>shops at R O S S

not going to deny that you're effay but nice bait

oh shit waddup!

salaam toni

o shit waddup!

>insecure fatty saves his internet peen posts to share again

damn you are pathetic

Damn who is this?

O shit waddup

o shit waddup!

makes me feel good OP

o shit waddup!

o shit waddup!

o shit waddup!

it's fun to dress up

o shit waddup!

salaam toni
I can't believe I met my boy and toni in the same thread.

salaam toni

o shit waddup!

just say you like to dress up guys...

O shit, salaam!

Waddup toni

salaam toni

o shit waddup!!!!!!

o shit whaddup!

Salaam Toni!!!!

o shit waddup!

O shit waddup!

salaam toni

because i like fashion

>implying most of us dress nice not for ourselves but so we can impress girls
It's something that all forms of neshe hobbies do, people who go on Veeky Forums don't get swole for chicks but because it makes them feel better and happier, same with cars, motorbikes, anything that can be a hobby, you do it for yourself not for chicks dude. That's why a lot of us dress like "shit" in normies eyes because for us going FULL RICK looks good.

Oh shit Toni!

salaam toni

>All the posters replying to the macros instead of OP because he hit a nerve in a nutshell

o shit waddup!

le i have crippling depression face!!! xD

I need to look good in my liberal-dominant-artsy-first-world career. It goes well with my portfolio and résumé.

o shit waddup!

sam hyde is NOT funny

This is actually pretty much exactly the situation for me as well.

I don't really spend any extra time on fashion shit or picking outfits, I just think before I buy and have a closet full of cohesive stuff that looks good instead of a random smattering of bullshit or super-generic clothes that came off the first rack in the store.

Being Veeky Forums doesn't necessarily mean going around in autistic themed outfits, it can be as simple as picking a cooler cut for your suits, or going a bit out of the box with dress shirts and ties, or having nicer everyday jeans than the average guy.

Nice try Sam

Who is this? Looks scarily close to my gf...

o shit waddup!

I got sucked into a /r9k/ rabbit hole trying to find out if it was actually her... I had convinced myself that there is no way she could live such an intense double life but then she (Eliza) posted a pic of her cat in a thread, which happens to look exactly like my GF's cat... What is going on

o shit waddup!

o shit waddup!

o shit waddup!

o shit waddup!

o shit waddup!

>my gf

Stop lying neckbeard, you only gf is your dominant hand

salaam toni

o shit waddup!

o shit waddup!

salaam toni

o shit waddup!

O shit waddup!

side note: Veeky Forumss and their penchant for mom fucking. what's up with that
can an insider tell me if their fixation on being "alpha" is derived from some sort of Freudian need to reclaim the attention they never got from their mothers.

o shit waddup!

o shit waddup!

Salami Toni

o shit WADDUP

Salaam toni

>blatant bait thread
>gets 100 replies
>half of them are shitposting over a bad meme
I just don't know any more

thats the point m8, they arent called thread derailers for no reason

o shit waddup!

>In this moment I am euphoric, not because of some phoney belief in fashion but because of my self confidence that only I am complex enough to understand. While I am able to flaunt my confidence everyone's laughing at you behind closed doors with your stupid little outfits.

O shiiit wadup

o shit waddup!

o shit waddup!