- Sizing
- Colors
- Specific models

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/610986-Common-Projects-tan-suede-crepe-sole-derby
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ITT: we pretend it's still 2009

>itt bernie saunders fan aka cucks

I miss the original cuck meaning, I don't like that cuck turned into a sjw synonym.

Are you supposed to size down from your typical size when wearing these?

apparently, but i went to nordstroms the other day and actually tried them on

i wear a 12 in everything i own (11.5 vans feel tight, 11s are unwearable) and I was cramped af in the 44s. 45s fit me perfectly with no heel slippage. Take my advice with a grain of salt, but I'd only size down if you're legitimately inbetween sizes.

I wear 8.5 Adidas Meme Smiths and 9 Nikes. The 41 CPs fits perfectly

Thank you family members.

From your typical sneaker size, yes. For example, I wear a 9 in Converse, 9.5 in Vans and my Common Cucks size is 42 which is my usual size in proper shoes.

First question for me is : "does it worth the money ?"

>yes

Yes, at least one full size. Some people claim they fit their true size, especially those with wide feet.

I'm an 8 in Chucks, 8.5 in JPs, and fit almost perfectly on a 40 EU CPs.

if you can find a decent pair on grailed, yes

essential cuckcore

Shoe trees: yes or no?

I have a pair of shoe trees that fit perfect on the front but at the heel I feel like it might make them bigger by stretching the heel? But I also understand that said pressure is necessary for the shoes to keep the shape,so I don't know what to do.

Life is hard.

If you can realistically afford to spend a couple hundred dollars on sneakers, ya they are. But if you need to budget money to afford them, don't do it.

I think essential cuckcore is when your hair falls out and you cant do anything about it. Sounds familiar?

Keep it related to the thread.

Yes even retail.

Saving ain't that difficult user seriously...

They regularly go on sale for half price.
Rarer styles and colours you may need to pay retail.

black or white?

pls help, I am a mindless drone

It depends on your style. I got the black pair first and am very happy (ignore all those faggots saying McDonald's shit), I wear them with black jeans and a white tee.

But white might be more versatile and easy to wear.

Do the slip-ons fit the same as achilles low?

yh except ive lost next to hair in 3 years thanks to meds hmmm

grailed.com/listings/610986-Common-Projects-tan-suede-crepe-sole-derby

trying to move these quick so please come and lowball away :)

Pic related is their GOAT model, prove me wrong

I've heard this before but what do you mean by regularly? I've been waiting for a while

close, this is their goat model just accepted an offer so be swift if you want it :) :)

Fucked up
>Bought them in a size too big
>tried selling/trading on grailed
>ended up trading for a fucked up pair that looked better in pics
>guy said he would reimburse me some money and never did
>stuck with a fucked up pair which Im gonna have to sell
>probably wont even get $150 dollars for them

Where can I cop a new pair on sale?

Bump.

Where on sale?

>be me just now
>ask friend to convince me not to buy CPs
>tells me they unnecessary and no one will even notice them, so why not buy cheaper shoes that look similar?
>was convinced not to buy them much quicker than i expected I would be

Mate just do it. Buy them, the quality is top notch and they feel and smell delicious.

i generally wear a 9.5 and got an 8 in CPs and they fit gud af

I owned them, quality is solid, really nice leather and construction.I sold them for just a little less than I bought them for.

I would never own them again because they are too narrow and the toe is too pointy. These days I am all about comfy feet so nothing touched my feet that doesn't feel like clouds.

Achilles should stretch over time right?

The black pair was slightly too big when I purchased but they didn't slip off the heel and are really comfy.

Just got the off white pair and went down 1/2 size. They're pretty uncomfortable, the toe box is too low. I'm hoping to stretch them out with shoe trees and thick socks.

probably because you got fat feet, i usually take a 43-44 in sneakers and a 42-43 in dress shoes and the 42s in cps fit super snug and comfy

Toe box will only stretch a little but not much because of the rubber sole which in cases the toe box.

I had the same issue and it never stretched even with using some tools on it. My new rule is that if it isn't comfy day one, then it never will be.

They don't make half sizes.

what is the best way to lace achilles? store lacing is obv out but bar lacing is hard to tighten once you put the shoe on because there are no metal eyelets and the laces have too much friction with the leather ones

bumping this q for interest. Eyeing the AEs for this. Someone in another CP thread said they helped prevent some of the creasing in the toebox (in addition to the obvious benefits of sucking up moisture, etc)

seems like anything past 10 is tts and smaller is size down one

god the mints are so sexy. trying to track down a size 12

Yes, if you want to keep them in keep good condition. No, if you're going for the beat sneaker look. Shoe trees should fit snug but not tight.

UK size 6 in raf stan smiths. What size in CPs?

I have 2 CPs, and I laugh at people that use shoe trees for them.

They're sneakers dude. Let them get creases. Let them get dirty. Don't be a pansy ass and use shoe trees.

Use those for dress shoes.

if you're concerned that they'll stretch in the heel you can always sand them down

Try buying smaller-sized shoe trees

I use a variant of bar lacing where the first bar is tightened by one lace and the second bar the other (I think normally the first and second bars are one lace and the third and fourth is the other?)

Makes them easy to tighten/loosen quickly since you're not going to need to loosen more than the first two bars to get them on, which can then be tightened again just by pulling both laces, but still looks as clean as regular bar lacing.

Not sure if I've explained myself well.

The benefit is that your shoes smell like cedar instead of sweat。I agree it is stupid caring about creasing an normal sneaker wear.

>6

Go try them on. I promise it is worth it. There's lots of stores in every major city. If you live far from one, chances are common projects are overkill for the environment.

? I'm not saying it's difficult to save. I'm saying CP's are the kind of shoes you don't want to be saving for. Save your money for something else.

But it's not just about creases, but keeping their form. I have a slight pronation and my sneakers always end up looking like shit because of that. I think shoe trees might help with that problem. (Will they?)

>i wear size x shoes, what size shoes should i buy?

Bump

Is there any reason I shouldn't use a shoe stretcher and stretching spray on my off white achilles? I've read about multiple ways to stretch leather shoes. Was thinking about leaving them in my car in the heat with the shoe trees/socks in them.

For how long have you been wearing them? If you just got them you might as well try naturally breaking them first.