How do you deal with friends who are more attractive/ better dressed than you are?

How do you deal with friends who are more attractive/ better dressed than you are?

If they're well dressed, i'll give them a compliment.
If they're better looking, i'm happy to have such friends.

Tell myself they have rich parents, are dressed by the Internet cucks, and whatever else it takes to make me feel superior

I don't have any

Have you tried killing them

If we're with a pretty girl, i'd show off my patrician music taste, to compensate.

enlightened

i work on myself to dress and look better than them, if they are model level of handsome they probably arent my friends anyway because 99% of these people are superficial as fuck and all about their looks.

damn, guy on the left would be the most handsome guy in 99% of rooms, but next to O'Pry he looks homely as fuck.

Life is strange.

I had this problem before, i always have been a nice 8/10 to almost every girl, but i had this friend who was model-tier, he was a solid 10/10 to everyone, shit was great but when girls preffer the other guy feels like shit. Anyway he his a drug addict now and we dont talk anymore so nvm

i go home and cry later

I tell them theyre wearing nice clothes

If theyre better looking, I hang out with them and pick up the most average looking one of the group of hot girls that my friends are hanging out with. This seriously works so well. Its like your both average/below average, so she is quick to settle for you and you get pussy

No they arent, you jealous faggot.

My entire family is model-tier except for me (sad existence, I know). They're all the most down to earth people I've ever met.

The pretty girls in my family are the ones who get full of themselves. All the guys know theyre really attractive but theyre super down to earth.

>friends
aha

sour grapes the post

I applaud everyone for being so honest with their responses no matter how little they match how i'd respond, this has been pretty enlightening.

i steal their looks like a nerdluck

Compliment them, ask questions, how much etc. just fashion talk really. Banter a bit of course and say I styled them. Apart from that just good vibes.

All my close mates are better looking so idc. Just compliment them on a good skin/hair day.

Kinda annoying when they get girls at parties etc and I'm just kinda there but ah well I'm not gonna cock block so I can have drug/drunk fueled banter/dancing.

I consider myself lucky that my friends have the same interests as myself, and are as genetically blessed as me. Imagine having to associate yourself with ugly dumplings every day, what a life

I'm currently in that situation OP, it just gives me the will to improve myself.