Why arent you on the hat hype train?

Why arent you on the hat hype train?

the memest

Im not a poltard or self loathing enough to get Trump's appeal

I am in quite a conundrum since my parents are illegal immigrants. If it comes down to hillary and the don Ill probably vote for the latter or green party

>implying trump will make a difference
He is just saying all this bigot bullshit so gets votes but once he is on the big chair he is not gonna do shit

Already have one

But my friend has one signed by Trump himself, which makes me resent him

Look through the archive
And the warosu
Some fucker has had a trump hat thread in the Veeky Forumscatalog almost constantly for the last 10 or so months and it's fucking lame

it's fucking lame
you're really going to let dumb fucking internet losers that you will never meet dictate that much of who you are, what you identify with, and what products you purchase

just end it already

>look at me everyone
>I clearly support a guy that not a lot of people like
>I bet you want free stuff you welfare queen
>heh, I took econ 101 so I think I know how this works

bernouts pls

He's an idiot too but at least his supporters aren't loud and annoying and constantly spamming on this board

All four candidates suck

>not a lot of people like

Have you been paying attention to this race past the first month?

>but at least his supporters aren't loud and annoying
t. carl the cuck

Count the votes
GOP is fucked beyond belief this is gonna be the biggest landslide since 84

>edgy and dense
not a good combo user.
I never said he wasn't popular, I said not a lot of people like him.

half the GOP doesn't fuck with him but it's at a point where they either bend over for him or go ahead and take the L.
hell, I'll probably be voting for him but I'm not on the spectrum so I'll stay away from the hats.

>still managed to get over 10 million votes
>has passed both Romney and McCain, and is set to easily break Bush Jr's record of 10.8 million

And that was WITH nearly twenty people running against him!

Do you know the election process, user? Popular vote means nothing
He's gonna win traditionally Republican states (South Carolina, Georgia, Utah, Arizona, Texas, etc) but won't win any swing states, there's no way that women and minorities would be willing to vote for him

america is already great tho

Because i can't be a /pol/ack since i'm a minority but share their conservative veiws.

bump

Cubans

Because Trump is planning on gassing all faggots, starting with anyone who frequents Veeky Forums. It's almost like you have no sense of self-preservation.

I support him and all but i'm too afraid to wear it out in public being in a college town.

being a vulgar and anti-intellectual populist isn't effay and neither is supporting one

No, American latino.

haha

three