Body inspo thread?

Body inspo thread?

Veeky Forums

Me.

>when will they ever learn?

how long u been working out for bro

w2c this body?

A year and a few months or so.

fuuuuuck i'd have this body but i've been stuck at 12-13% body fat for so long ;_;

i'd cut harder, but i'm afraid i'll lose too much muscle then

You know exactly how stupid that is.

Aquire pecs next time you bulk

that's the plan

rekt

all perfect or near perfect

you guys have god bodies

>hips at heater level
I'm so sorry

>but i'm afraid i'll lose too much muscle then
You don't lose much mass at all above 10% so long as you're training just as hard and eating enough brotein

trying to achieve something close to ottermode
i'm running every night, am avoiding sugars and am in general snacking less
atm i'm 5'11, 144 lbs, but i'm still kinda skinny fat, esp around my lower back and lower abs
any tips?

Post a pic. I sounds like you don't have enough muscle mass to go ottermode and you probably need to lift

cant take any pics atm, but will go shopping later, any tips on good muscle building food that isn't meat or protein powder

I still can't see my lower abs. I don't think body fat percentage is the issue I guess I should put on muscle mass. Could I achieve gaining lean mass through keto? Given my macro's for protein and fats will be met daily.

anything with lots of protein.

eggs, whole milk, almonds, sweet potato, beans (especially black beans), cottage cheese, kefir, greek yogurt

a trick they use in prison (where access to food is limited) is to slather literally everything they eat in peanut butter.

your body takes care of its TDEE before it spends energy building muscles. this is why bulking is the fastest way to gain mass.

it's /possible/ to gain muscle if you only eat roughly TDEE every day and work oujt a lot, but it happens extremely slowly.

So I'll just have to suck it up and bulk for a while? Kinda hoped There was another way, read into lean gaining/IF but it seems rather cumbersome

IMO, better to bulk for a few months and lose definition for a greater good than to try to fuck around with nxtlvl lean gaining for a year+ and not even see results fast enough to know whether or not you're doing it right.

do lean gains

about 3 months ago, gained 6kg and need to cut but I like the strenght gains