>Season list, Fabric and leather product code list, Leather jacket guide
drive.google.com/open?id=0B9F267TcbY4eNmdQdE0xZXZLNnc

>Notable Interviews
youtube.com/watch?v=fv071R_bPPc
youtube.com/watch?v=EmyKmIaodyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R0NqydSer5I
youtube.com/watch?v=ikU1dxuQPYY

Sizing FAQ:
Footwear: This is all foot shape dependant, if you have high arches or are flat footed sizing may vary.
>Geobaskets and Cargobaskets
Size down 0.5 to 1 whole size
>Ramones (Highs, Lows, DRKSHDW Lows, DRKSHDW Highs and Vegans)
TTS, High top Mainline Ramones can accomodate sizing down 0.5
>Ramones Socks
Size down 1
>Basket Creepers, Sidezip Creepers, Limo/Spiral Creepers and Combat boots
TTS, old season limo creepers may require sizing down 1
>Adidas Tech Runners, Adidas Vicious Runners, Adidas stretch boot, Adidas Springblades (Lows and Highs)
TTS or down 0.5, Adidas stretch boots should be sized TTS to your UK sizing

Clothing:
>Drawstring pants
Size down 1
>Suiting Pants and Denim
TTS
>Blazers and Leather Jackets (Numerical sizing)
Size up
>Leather Jackets (Letter Sizing)
TTS
>Tees, tops and tanks
TTS, Sizing should take into account how garment is wanted to fit. Silk blend garments may need sizing up
>Knitwear, Hoodies, Sweaters and general Outerwear
TTS

This is only a guide, trying things on in store is the only sure way of knowing if it will fit. Sizing does also vary season to season.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x818nSyGzhA
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zkhnY2mzY_0#t=2853
grailed.com/listings/510586-Rick-Owens-Rick-Owens-Parka---Dark-Dust
grailed.com/listings/575696-rick-owens-milk-black-geobaskets
grailed.com/listings/460423-Adidas-X-Rick-Owens-Springblade-Low--Last-Drop-
yoox.com/us/44998230QL/item#dept=men&sts=sr_men80&cod10=44998230QL&sizeId=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Interesting videos from previous thread:

youtu.be/x818nSyGzhA

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zkhnY2mzY_0#t=2853

second for rick

I think this is my new favorite oli fit

Basic outfit with my new pods

fix that slouch my man

:^( how?

Waiting for Winter

Do Island Dunks fit TTS or down 1?

Slouch on my mans.

Was that mustard DL your first Rick piece? I feel like you've been building a pretty solid wardrobe lately, making some good progress!

Damn you've got all the geo colors. Double milk is my all time fav but I'm iffy on buying another pair until I expand my shoe options a little.

How bad of an idea is buying ramones reps? I really like the aesthetic of the shoe but can't afford it right now, I was thinking of getting reps until I can afford the real deal.

Bad idea, if you want that aesthetic get converse :^)

I got two pairs of shoes before I got it but it was my first piece of actual clothing. Collection is growing steadily

I also really like your outfit. Love the layering
I really like this

been trying to sell this parka for a while, what am I doing wrong Veeky Forumsm? is the price way too high or is it just not as desired of a piece as I thought it was?
grailed.com/listings/510586-Rick-Owens-Rick-Owens-Parka---Dark-Dust

cringey shit i found on another forum

>That said, I was hoping to achieve "dark and futuristic, but elegant" -- like how a citizen of Neo-korea in Cloud Atlas, or an urban space assassin might look. (I'm exaggerating and crossing into the realm of cosplay here, but I hope the crux of my point is still clear.)

It's nice and the price is fair so idk why people aren't buying. Just wait maybe? If no one has bought it still by the end of summer I will

>$590
theres your problem

why woould someonme pay $600 for a used, non-black parka?
thats a lot of money and anyone that could afford that would just buy it brand new on sale from a store... especially when you dont even list the measurements

It's just not that desirable. If you want a fast sale you better have pod shorts or geos.

question here. I'm 5'9, would prisoners look retarded on me?

Anyone interested?
grailed.com/listings/575696-rick-owens-milk-black-geobaskets
Let me know you're Veeky Forumsm and I'll hook you up with free shipping.

why would you link to a foreign documentary 99% of us can't understand?

that description

christ dude

everything looks retarded on you, manlet. Just give up now.

Not at all! I'm 5'10 and I wear prisoners and pods all the time (see & ). stick with XS and you'll be all good.

you wear xs?

I sure do. Although, with how my recent season prisoners fit I think I could safely go up to an S.

even if they are a little long just fold the waistband one time and you'll be good

What I wore 2day (aka last night)
Pretty boring but pretty comfy

I wanna try on these dresses t b h

This is a nice, simple fit. Is that tee Rick as well?

Does everyone here cut the tags out of their shirts? I feel like it would make them less fidgety, especially the thin cotton ones. But I'm also hesitant to cut them off for some weird reason.

Thanks boi
The tee underneath is a level tee and the one on top is an Alex Wang longsleeve

how best wear this
any fit pics?

has anyone tried tucking in their long tees?

i tried tucking mine in with my memphis since theres a bulge where the fanny pack strap sticks out into the shirt...

looks devious my man

nice retard helmet

So I recently copped a DD Silk/Viscose tank and I think I prefer it to almost every other layering piece besides the DL. Where is the cheapest place to cop them in other colors (besides grailed). Thanks in advance.

is that good or bad
what do you mean

heres a better pic

My favorite way to wear it is with a long coat. I also have an Obscur wool cardigan that's almost floor length that works pretty well over it. Otherwise I just wear it with a black tee underneath, or nothing underneath, and whatever pants and some clunky shoes.

It's a cool garment but the wool is really thick and structured. It bunches up kind of weirdly when sitting down. Super fun to wear, though.

It looks like you replaced your Coke with wine.

I prefer the tucking with more clean/formal pants like astaires or cropped wool drop crotch.

Myhabit had a shitload for $70 each a while ago. They seem to get a lot of silk/viscose after every sale season. Worth checking there every now and then.

too real

ive been thinking about pairing it with a sports coat
though id have to buy one

I have pic related but I dont think brown matches very well

grailed.com/listings/460423-Adidas-X-Rick-Owens-Springblade-Low--Last-Drop-

opinions?

i think these will go good with some basic rick fits

Lol

Spring blades are eh. I'd get vicious or tech for that price.

You'd probably want something longer than a sport coat. It ends at about the same point as most cuts of blazer and it looks a little bit strange since the wool and cotton actually give it a lot of structure, which pushes out the body of whatever you use to layer over it.

I really liked Sphinx and it's one of my favorite pieces from the season. It looks great on the runway. It's a little harder to put on and take off than I had expected, I have to admit, but it was worth buying.

No, I'm 5'9" and they fit fine

nice

nice

that was me i feel very embarrassed for writing that now

Like the sphinx runway, thats how I do it generally. Or with a long sleeve tee under.

Finding outerwear to go over it is a pain, its stiff, rigid and unforgiving. Don't do this.

hehe yeah, I get stuck in mine.

WAYWT: Fck drop crotch today!

tech runners on yoox. price doesn't seem that great but it's my favorite colorway for them. anyway, anyone who is interested, link below.

yoox.com/us/44998230QL/item#dept=men&sts=sr_men80&cod10=44998230QL&sizeId=

Fair price for new Techs, but for that colorway it's a bit high.

I'm 5' 6" and i ordered them in small. Did i fuck up?

this cw has really grown on me desu

I think it'll be fine. You can choose to wear it a bit higher if it's too low. But for sure you'll need to use the drawstrings.

No, just save up.

I'm so hyped for tech socks.

I personally don't, but I understand those that do. I just like to keep things in their original condition. Plus the tag doesn't really bother me, I barely feel it when I wear my shirt.

I do

don't on most but on my double layer tee it was necessary because it came round to the front when twisting and showed

Rick tank, double layer, skirted pods, vegan ramones.

Does anyone have that tumblr link where Rick did an interview?

I think it was around November/December of last year.

for some reason this just looks so normal

That's what happens when everyone only wears a double-layer, Pods, and Ramones.

i impulse bought a DL off grailed and it just came today and it's great. first rick piece.

playing with the stacking is going to keep me entertained the rest of the day.

prove it
you look better than these fags at least:

Quit posting. Seriously. Your shit is so cringe, all the fucking time.

eh, i think it's mainly the taking pics on an ipad in a turquoise house. also the elitist attitude that occasionally rears its head.

other than that, he's fine

Small = 30-32

You're going to have a hard time. I'm 5'6" and the only way I could wear my XS prisoners was folding down the waistband. I think an S would also be way too huge through the legs. If I wore my XS prisoners normally I guarantee I would look like a midget. Sincerely, another manlet.

Agreed, it's like he copped every clearace sale rick item and throws it together. He tried to compare how rick adidas quality is on par with mainline footwear in a thread a few days ago. He is just a delusional poor fag trying to justify his clearance cops.

I posted this yesterday. Is this enough?

Is it okay to be poor but love Rick? My children keep saying "Daddy, I'm hungry", but it doesn't matter to me. All I can hear is "Tricky Ricky, hit me up with some dope fits"

holy cuck

why are you wearing a dress?

Idk thought it'd be cool

Cop sock runners in black for about £200?

Sorry as requested fit pic with yohji and rick. Wiwt. I don't check this forumn too often if you guys want you can follow me on ig. I'm doing a photoshoot on Saturday of some of my fits professionally shot. @dioboson

Legit check on these?

Care tag pics?

Im 5.10/138

Should i take basic long sleeve size S or M ?

Me too. Do you know when we should expect to get them?

YES WHERE

Pls share where

fw17 for men

fugg that's ages

Anyone able to tell me if the prisoners are legit?

You won't go wrong saving up for DS ramones. I got a pair for $350

Tried tucking it in and i thinkg ill try this tomorrow. But not like u did, something more like this pick

Small or xs

Is this actually confirmed? I don't think I can hold out that long haha!

a skirt?
reallyy?
dont people look at you weird?

ur fits vary from amazing to cringe, it's really weird

Can you post your shoe collection?

lol dude..whats the problem with buying clearance sale? like nearly half of my rick pieces are from actual stores which were having sales, yes. No one here would ever buy rick at retail prices.
the other half are from 2nd hand places like grailed, ebay and rakuten.

whats the problem with throwing together different rick pieces? its all rick so in that case i dont think its even possible to make a bad looking outfit.

regarding the rick adidas quality compared to mainline, its actually true. I was only speaking about the first ever model though (ss14 vicious runners).
everything about them was on par with mainline stuff, although you cant technically compare the mesh versions to mainline but they still used top notch leather on the tongues. even the shoeboxes for them were same quality as mainline.
it wasnt until the next model where the quality/quality control started going downhill. even each subsequent shoe box started getting flimsier and cheaper.

Does sizing on Adidas stuff vary from season to season?

Nah. I am confident and relatively attractive so it works.

Same. I wear kilted prisoners pretty often, never had anything but positive comments from people. Really want a pair of kilted pods though!