Wut do about lower body fashion when you have legs like the people in this thread?

Wut do about lower body fashion when you have legs like the people in this thread?

Remove yourself from Veeky Forumsshion. Recon that you will never wear dior/slp, get old and get married then divorced.

i am similar to this and i just do loosewave like yohji or cdg and i look normal

Post fits

post legs now

i'm outside now user gimme a couple of hours. also i just did a dreamer bulk

You off yourself for falling for the Veeky Forums meme so hard

Quads aside

>fitness is a meme
>your health and personal ability to exert force on the things around you is a meme

load of bullshit...
lifting in the gym isn't "healthy".
eating light food and walking in the park is. Ask the Japanese and they longevity world records. They're all slim.

Doesn't mean you have to go hulk mode like 90% of Veeky Forums
you can still be fit and strong without making yourself look horrible in clothes, something which Veeky Forums doesn't seem to care about
they are the definition of take the lifting meme too far

>these DYEL pussies......

nice argument

People have different goals. First off, those longevity records are all from indigenous Okinawans. Secondly, the Japanese get BTFO in terms of pound-for-pound strength so badly by western athletes that they implemented a rapid series of changes to the rules of Judo to compensate over the past five or so years. You can train to be strong and still live a long time, though it is true that the kinds of high energy and protein diet that's conducive to this can raise risks of old-age diseases.

I work out and do high-impact sports because life would be of lesser quality for me without them. Call it an addiction, but if I didn't get to step on a field or mat and knock heads I'd lose it.

I dont want to be "strong" or ripped in a world were self defense weapons exist and improve. I own several: a bowie, a spear, gladius, a sabre, knucks and a handgun. Skill is MUCH more important and my point still stands that lifting isnt healthy. So who gives a fuck, nobody has to lift if they dont want to and any of them can end your life in seconds if they are skilled enough with almost any weapon. Thus eating light, living long and how you like is the best approach to life. I like being thin & healthy like Japs, so I am that.

Fuck off you autistic scrawny namefag. You're irrelevant. Keeping your body in shape is "healthy". Running also results in defined legs, so basically you're implying running isn't healthy.

you either wear gym shorts everywhere or look like shit

Dadcore stuff that fits kinda loosely and then have a tailor make it look better. Old-school prep fits generally have a lot of room in them and work great for muscular men.

It's also the only way to pull off Chubbies.

>*tips katana*
You don't carry self-defense weapons everywhere you go. I have a concealed carry license in a southern state and there are still plenty of limits to where that's practical or legal.

Anyway, my point was that it's all about preference and lifting is not so unhealthy as to be objectively a lesser way to live.

It's been 14 hours man
Post legs

>normal

You sound like an absolute fag naming off all your "self defense weapons"

i forgot m8 sorry
obv im not as big as him but still trex mode
>inb4 manlet

T H I C K
H
I
C
K

Levis 550s, they're loose enough to fit bigger legs, but not so loose that they look baggy. It's the best happy medium I have found.

Also summer is your time to shine, because shorts (above knee shorts) look amazing on you. Only downside is that it's hard coming up with fits that don't make you look like a frat douchebag.

Source: Pic related is me

sick legs m8. squat max and bw?

BW is 195

No idea what my squat max is, I had to stop last year after a knee injury. By the time I stopped it was at about 300 though.