Revenge

I am in a situation where I can get some cold hard revenge on a man and his family who committed a great wrong on my family and I. I do not know how to approach this situation.

What does Veeky Forums think about revenge?

It brings temporary satisfaction and is not virtuous. Revenge generally leads to consequences later. It is rarely worth it.

shialebeef.gif

Does the revenge have any purpose? Will both you and him benefit from it?

If not, then you should probably not do it, as he will just retaliate

I will benefit from it greatly.

They will be in prison or leaving town shortly after. Any retaliation on their part wouldn't be smart.

When has it been worth it?

Give us details nigger

It's the kind of behaviour that should be bred out of human nature. Morally fucked, shaky on rational self-interest ground. Natural and human response to a grievance not positive in any way.

Do it.

No. Sensitive info..

I can't just let it go though.

Do it faggot.

Revenge is a burning hot coal that you hold to your own chest.

Revenge feels good so I say you do it

It is ridiculously easy to murder someone and get away with it, all you need is ether and a non-retarded way to dispose of the body.

but why would you want to? revenge is a spook

why not ply your efforts towards making it big on the stock market or something

you can use psychology to get the same thrill for less effort or an even greater thrill for the same effort

No. No no I wouldn't murder anyone are you crazy?

Coward. Do it and post vid.

It actually takes several minutes to pass out from ether inhalation, even with a mask, let alone a rag.

If you're in a position to forgive them without them threatening to fuck you over in the future go for it otherwise fuck their shit up,so long they still pose a threat of any kind of agression towards you then you go with it any ignore any cucks telling you otherwise,you only forgive if they appreciate it.

Come again.

>revenge
Disgusting, ressentiment, tribal tier. Forgiveness is the patrician choice.

>I can't just let it go though.
you literally can

If you go through with it, make sure you go all the way. Half measures here will just continue this cycle.

I should add, killed a guy in Reno back in 83. Drove out there from the east coast, shot him, drove back. No one ever knew.

Just slit his throat and call it a day.

What did they do to you? If you'd rather be vague, at least try to give us any kind of context without giving out any sensitive information.
For example, is the whole family responsible for your family's woes or is it only the man of the family? Do you really believe it would be wise and right to "punish" his sons as well for his wrongs?
Also, what did he do to you? Did he leave you and your family homeless/jobless or what?

Honestly I've been wronged so many times by so many people but playing god with those who wronged me would be so fucked, in my personal opinion.

Did you do it just to watch him die?

>Assuming they deserve it
If you see no negative to you, then do it.

If you see negative feedback, then think about it and weigh it out. You do not want to cut your own arm to kill a person.

>If you're having moral qualms
Think of the situation. The target. Did they do it knowingly? Did they change to a better person? Are they deserving of forgiveness? Can you bear the guilt? Are you a big guy for them?

>a man and his family who committed a great wrong on my family and I
Are you
A) an Albanian hill-tribesman?

B) a Bedouin Sandnigger?

C) an inbred Sicilian peasant?

If so, go for it. If not, stop being such a degenerate.

Even if he was any of those options he should just grow out of his backwards mentality.
I did not kill for revenge just because I come from Shkodra. Besides, he said here that they'd either go to prison or leave town, so why do you bring up options of people with obsolete mentality?

Don't think of it as revenge. Think of it as a reprisal. It's an act designed to deter your enemy from future attacks against you. You are conducting a reprisal, friend, not revenge.

I was just joking my man. I've been to Shkodra. It was cool, it was night-time and the hills were on fire.

I would suggest just letting it go

but if you must leave the family out of it

Fuck it.

He sold my little brother laced weed and got him put in the mental hospital. He's not the same age as my bro (15) he's a grown ass 30 year old man selling drugs to kids.

I have a previous record, and only recently got off probation.
Lord knows who got wind of that cops and child services were at my house searching the property and I got sent to jail and my phone records were searched (illegally. Cops got reprimanded for it and all).

After a day I figured whoever gave it to him must be one of the kids he hangs with after school. They pointed me to the pizzeria driver.

I asked my friends lil bro who's still in high school about this guy and he's basically told me he's known for doing shit like that. He sold a girl Flakka and told her it was coke before he did this. He's a sick fuck.

Being the ex con I am it only took a few days of loitering and following to figure out where he lives and works. I realized I know who his younger brother is, he's a guy my age I used to sell drugs to before I went to prison. So I confronted him about it and he told me (nicely) to go fuck myself hell do what he wants.

My initial reaction was violence, but, shit, me getting into a fight would be 15-20 years now. I could call the police, and become a joke to all my old friends from my old lifestyle, which would be the smart thing, but I doubt the police would even take a tip from a felon seriously.

Before I left prison I renounced violence. But I keep considering it to be my only option hour by hour. Its calling me back. So I don't know whether to drop it and just focus on my little brother, or beat The shit out of both of them and THEN focus on getting my little brother straight again.

focus on getting my little brother straight again
He turned your little brother gay?
Also you're a hypocrite, selling drugs and then whining when someone else does it, maybe it's your fault your brother got into drugs in the first place

Revenge isnt something someone should strive for, as it lowers them to those that initially harmed them. They should instead learn from the offender how not to act.

would you be helping your brother if you went to jail?

you're gonna have to play it smarter then that, if it comes down to it go with police over removing yourself from your brother's life

I think that this post is not historically related, and therefore it doesn't belong on this board.

Don't kill him
Just break every single bone in his body slowly
Then threaten him to live town asap

Don't listen to these "let it go, it's morally wrong hurr" faggots, if you let go at this point you'll never forgive yourself for the rest of your life

shut up weeb

How is it being a nigger and living with other subhumans?

he means not a druggie.

>only niggers are expected to be violent
And this is why the West is collapsing

Drugs aren't a black thing only user. It's pretty prevalent as fuck in American society of all races, wealth and ages.

Not OP but the fact people believe this was how I paid a huge % of my college tuition since I sold it to the type of people the police would not notice or crackdown on.

>sold drugs to a kid
>complains when this kid does it to his brother

The last thing you should do is look for revenge. This is life's way of saying that you did something wrong and now you're suffering the consequences. Call it karma if you want, but revenge is the act of punishing someone who wronged you without reason (aka while you were innocent).You weren't any more innocent than him, so your claims for revenge lack any right.
Do the proper thing and focus on getting your brother back on his feet instead.

If you really can't contain your butthurt and feel the need to be a pretentious arrogant childish brat, just fucking hide some drugs or a gun or anything illegal in his home and send an anonymous note to the cops to search his home. They'll find the rest of his stuff and he'll go to jail for all his crimes PLUS the illegal item you hid in his home or car or whatever. But my point about you not having any right to want revenge still stands. Be a caring brother and help your brother out instead.

Weeb's right though. This is an edgy kid who mistook Veeky Forums for /b/.

>He sold my little brother laced weed and got him put in the mental hospital.
What was it laced with?

Drug dealer problems.

Hey faggot, how many people in the community could rightfully blow your ass away for the shit you did?

>He sold my little brother laced weed and got him put in the mental hospital.
as a person who's been in one I'd assume there are more factors in it than that. the chief issue should be your family, so take a good look at that before you focus on anything else.

which is not to say you should forgive those who mean harm to it. rather, as you've experienced, the chaos of the world is more likely to do harm than good. don't rush it and don't get in the way.

Call the cops, if they do something great, if not fuck it. Get your brother's friends to leave anonymous tips if they aren't willing to make a statement.

Don't attack him. It won't make him change his ways at all, and you going to prison will fuck up your family more than this fag ever did.

>my family and I
*my family and me.
Revenge is valid.

He fucked him up personally, he has every reason to get revenge for his brother

>sold drugs to a kid

No dude. I sold drugs to people my age and we were adults at the time. When I sold blow I NEVER EVER EVER EVER sold to a minor or even an immature adult. Fuck you.

But yea, maybe it is karma. I thought 5 years in prison was karma but this could be it too. Idk man.

I paid debt to society and have worked every day since I got out. I never blamed any of my problems on society and have accepted all the consequences of my actions and never once sold drugs to kids. So fuck you.

I never denied that and the guy who sold drugs to OP's brother comes off as a monster, but it's still not a reason to act like a fucking feuding viking.

>"I realized I know who his younger brother is, he's a guy my age I used to sell drugs to before I went to prison."

Honestly I don't fucking care at this point what he does, if he wants to chimp out even though he did the same thing that the guy did then let him do it, he'll probably go to prison again and fuck his life and that of his family even more.

Also mods should fucking delete this thread, this isn't /b/ nor rural Albania.

OP I don't really have a moral compass anymore so I can't honestly tell anyone what not to do
but going to jail won't help your brother
>Police won't follow Felons tip
you can give an anonymous tip however
you keep your name out
he gets arrested
you keep face with your friends
and your brother isn't abandoned

That's assuming he gets caught

In that case I take back what I said about you selling drugs to kids here and here Personally I think you should avoid these people in general from now on. Revenge won't solve a thing, it will only create a vicious cicle of violence and hatred in your life. Focus on your brother, he's the one who needs your attentions the most, not that fucking monster.

How many? 5? A dozen? How many people with beefs against you would be righteous to blow you away?

How many lives did you ruin?

How many lives did you end?

Did spending some time in jail help any of those people, or their next of kin?

Your hands are red with blood. You have no right to take revenge on anyone.

Best trip ever.

Also I insist you send an anoynmous note as I said earlier in my first post. He does deserve punishment but not from you. Your responsibilities lie on your brother, let the law deal with the fucked up drug dealer.

There is nothing wrong with selling drugs to an adult as long as they're not a junkie looking to feed an addiction. You didn't have a debt to pay in the first place.

Still, like I said before. 20 yrs in prison is going to fuck up your fmily more than this dude ever could. Keep it legal, and preferably anonymous. If you dn't think you'll be believed I'm sure your brother has plenty of friends and family who do. Same with the girl who who got fed fake coke. This guy has a lot of history that's going to catch up with him. There's literally no reason to put yourself or your family in trouble for the sake of revenge-masturbation.

And if his victims feel so strongly they are free to kill him.
>b-but you'll be a hypocrite
Yes, I'm sure that not being a hypocrite will be consolation enough after letting the guy slip through this fingers

>How many lives did you ruin?
probably none

>How many lives did you end?
probably none

>Did spending some time in jail help any of those people, or their next of kin?
they probably didn't need help

>Your hands are red with blood.
probably not

He sold some coke, he's not fucking Pablo Escobar.

Do it lest you should be called a homosexual.

>as they're not a junkie looking to feed an addiction.

I'm sure our doctor friend drug dealer here was quite concerned about not having repeat customers.

Who the fuck are you to speak for him?

Why wouldn't they take your tip seriously? They might think you're trying to get rid of a rival dealer who screwed you over or something, which is close enough to reality. Or they might think you're preemptively ratting out your comrades because you might get busted soon. Either scenario means they will reasonably expect the tip to lead them somewhere.
In any case I don't see why they would ignore your tip when they listen to every senile blind old hag who whines about schoolboys playing with Satanic pokemon cards or whatever.

Exactly. Cops bust dealers based on competing dealer's tips all day every day.

you want your pant-leg up or down fám?

If it pleases you, do it.

Up obviously, nobody wants fabric caught in the wound and risk of infection

If what you do will bring you and your family prosperity it is unwise and irresponsible not to do so. But proceed carefully and think well about it so you do not bring long term harm upon them.

Do you know yourself well enough that you can predict how such action might affect you? If so, do what you please.

Be smarter, do not revenge. Do not even tell them you had the chance.

Eye for an eye, many people do not understand this, it simply means do onto him what he did to you (if he took your eye you take his eye) don't go over board and create more room for backlash from him/her/whoever.

Do it. Do what must be done

He was most likely selling to friends and friends of friends. He probably wasn't selling crack to homeless men or anything like that.

Whether revenge is justified depends upon the circumstances of what was wronged. Please give at least a little more details.

This is why we still tolerate drug dealers.

The other anons are right with the user tip idea. He get's fucked, you keep up your image, and you focus on your brother.

All the arguments against revenge always seem so pathetic and hollow to me. Revenge is human nature. It keeps people safe. It disencentivizes people committing wrongs in the first place. It evolved because if a tribe killed another tribe's guy willy nilly they knew there would be consequences and so they wouldn't do it.

Forcing yourself through the mental agony and gymnastics because you feel morally/religiously obligated to forgive seems wrong to me. It is self-hatred, hating your own instincts and feelings. If a child gets abandoned by his father, why should he live his life feeling guilty about resenting him? That's insane.

Where does this shit come from? I know Christianity unfortunately teaches it, which is the reason why I cannot be extremely religious despite my love for Jesus Christ and the church, but you hear from non religious people too. Is it just internalized powerlessness? Is it mental masturbation, getting to feel like you're enlightened or moral when you're really not?

Unless you're willing to just do it and do it good and hard you may as well just give up. By holding onto it for ages and thinking about doing it you're just hurting yourself more than anything.

Do it.

You'd be doing the world a service.