Is Zara Veeky Forums?

Is Zara Veeky Forums?

No. Buy basics at Uniqlo.

No

Not OP but there's no uniqlo in my country.

Why not? How is it any worse than H&M?

>fast fashion
kys sempai

Ebin "uniqlo isn't fast fashion" meme

Nobody said uniqlo isn't fast fashion, it is just ok for the basics, at least ebtter than zara or hm.

but I need a bomber jacket and zara's selection of jackets is a lot better than uniqlo or hm.

buy a better jacket then

Uniqlo isn't fast fashion. Lurk and learn newfags

Ebin "uniqlo isn't fast fashion" meme

Fast fashion =/ mallcore

Any alternative to Uniqlo for eurofag? I feel like Zara is the best I got here in east yuro.

uniqlo is just basic and there's no 'designer-y' piece. just plain classic cut.

it absolutely is. It's cheap, disposable, made-in-china clothes made for functionality. There's nothing wrong with buying from qlo but if you think it's anything other than fast-fashion you're fooling yourself

You don't know what fast fashion is. Lurk more

Everything can be effay, but are their clothes worth buying. No.

had a purple zara tshirt for 2 years shit still looks new not even faded real good quality. only also its good for vneck T's and cotton trousers nothing else though

i ordered a bunch of tshirts and the shipping to poland was only 3,99€

uniqlo is definately a fast fashion and it's perfect fast fation.
classic but modern design, reasonable price, natural colour and good texture.

I like Zara but they almost never fit me, it's like they only make girl sized clothing and label it as for men

Their pants are okay I guess, bought some cotton shorts for 30€. Seem pretty good and comfy.

I don't know, is it?
Who cares.
To me they have slightly better fits and quality than h&m (which is utter trash in my opinion).

Have gotten some pants I really like there and a suit that's OK. But they have a tendency to make some pants shiny or put trashy affectations on them, kind of like Express.

Choose wisely and sparingly is my opinion.

Fast fashion takes design elements from designer garments and mass produces them for poor people who can't afford designer. Cuts are bad and fabrics are cheap but they get the idea across so most normies like that shit. Uniqlo is basics not fast fashion as they do not take designer elements to make seasonal products. You can't even call them out for working with lemaire because they worked with the designer house to create a product that was a collaboration much like adidas and raf making shoes. Learn the difference newfags. H&M is doing tricky Ricky this season and did raf before and Zara is doing Coonye.
THIS

this
fucking manlet euros. they sometimes have oversized shit that fits me perfectly
no im not fat, a nigga just big aight?

Uniqlo defined as fast fashion at least in Japan.

J crew >>>>UNIQLO

Zara and H&M are both garbage. Only for people who want to follow trends but don't have the money for it. Probably the least Veeky Forums companies

>Only for people who want to follow trends but don't have the money for it
gee user

Why wouldn't it?? Just because they are a pretty well known brand?? That's retarded but expected coming from the very bad dressed hipsters of this board.

Their prices are kinda high, though.

Is uniqlo really fast fashion though? Even in Japan? Their clothes dont get inspiration from the runway, they come from needs and wants from the people, not to profit from fads and trends of seasons.
I mean, just look at their graphic tees and real basic everything. I mean who asked for a line of Monster Hunter t-shirts who isnt normie-core

The fashion industry ITSELF categorizes uniqlo as fast fashion, not just Japan. Is this really bursting anyone bubble did they really think otherwise???

so, why is uniqlo considered fast fashion but other places that specialize in basics like American Apparel isn't. Google is at your reach friend

Emphasis on the trend-hopping bit not the money part of it. It's a waste is really what I'm saying.

I have a bunch of stuff by Zara. Have used a lot of brands before but I am pretty satisfied with Zara. Good price for cool products.
But steer away from flashy products that will scream Zara. Lets say if Zara had a cherry red biker jacket which other brands didn't or probably with some changes. Steer away from it since it will be easily recognisable and thus throwing you in the crowd.

if you need to come on here and ask that question you deserve to overpay for shitty clothes

>Their prices are kinda high, though.
???????????????????

>mfw I almost got baited

no zara is fucking disgusting kys idiot

>Just because they are a pretty well known brand??
>Their prices are kinda high, though.

i was this close to getting baited user. this close