So which one is the least nigger tier?

So which one is the least nigger tier?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gHywzQon6tc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Adidas, more Eurocentric
>bbbut kanye

Nike has the worse fanbase by far, only niggers and kids.

How is this even a question?

If you think black people don't wear adidas you're fucking retarded. I see more superstars then af1s or huaraches

Only because superstars are fucking cheap
I see more white chicks wearing superstars than stans, roshes, even chucks.
Why? Because they're fucking cheap and new-er than most other models.

in Canada Af1s, stans, roshes and superstars are all within 20$ of each other.

Nike, more Americana
>bbbut jordans

Nike has the more degenerate fanbase, but the asian twink hypebeasts that adidas has comes close.

I will say that nothing is worse than a white guy buying jordans and commenting how much of a time classic they are despite only having them for a collection. as seen as plebbit

>people dont reailze all the obnoxious jordan hypebeasts hopped ship to adidas for the yzy/boost/tubular hype

Pretty sure the only people left in the nike camp are plebs, chavs , gyakusou fanboys, and actual athletes

>actual athletes

This is the only acceptable way to wear NIKE.

>not reebok
fucking plebs, all of u

Gtfo reddit

>he thinks he's hipster enough from getting cucked by daddy adidas

Fuck you

Its funny because adidas actually cucked reebok and bought them out

This is Veeky Forums.

racism is not effay

The one where you have white skin.

Nike is way more nigger dude, niggers froth at the mouth when they see Jordans

Yes it is.

Against the grain will always be more effay.

Or you can join this guys adl club.

u tell me

>Racism
>Against the grain

Being racist the most normie thing a white person can do, you've only been doing it since the beginning of human recordkeeping

Are you aware of the current year?

Flyknit racers are still my favorite running shoes by far.

Both Nike and Adidas are pretty mediocre in general though. I only like the Adidas EQT boosts, and Y-3 stuff. I think ultras and tubulars look like shit. Same with Jordans and SB Dunks and stuff like that.

Doesn't make saying "nigger" cool or funny, especially used in this context.

Again: fuck off

>out of arguments
>posts maymays

wow nice fb meme friend
you are superior

The arguement is subtle, but there. Read the subtext. Get back to me.

faggot

youtu.be/gHywzQon6tc

"no"

"yes"

It is far more socially acceptable to be le sjw than it is to not be in the current year as a young person. You would be ostracized if you acted like a white person did 70 years ago. I'm sorry that you're stupid. I thought for sure you could piece that together. I forgot that most people don't read books.

>I'M GOING TO BE A DISRESPECTFUL LITTLE GOON AND NOBODY CAN STOP ME

Excellent take on subjectivism vs objectivism. Your subvective feelings are surely more important than questioning why you have them and moving past that ego.

Lol. Sorry that I'm not some kind of dipshit that thinks that saying "nigger" is cool.

No, just the kind who accepts social norms and doesn't question them. Essentially the same kind of stupid as the racists of yesteryear.

>just the kind who accepts social norms and doesn't question them.

I have enough decency and class to understand that if there's a certain word that is derogatory to a group of people, I won't use it, especially since I have no reason to. I'm not prejudice, I'm not a little edgy internet tough guy, and I have a large enough vocabulary that I don't have to resort to using such loaded words.

And I'm sure you enjoy being boring. At least the other boring people like you, right?

Also "class"

Please don't use such loaded words because theyre offensive to people of a lower social status.

How many "sjw" do you think exist compared to actual racists. I swear every retard on the Internet goes on about these people but they hardly exist in real life. It's a weird obsession to hunt down obscure tumblr blogs about extreme left politics with 80 subs to use as an example for "the rampant sjw problem ruining the Internet"

I know a lot of them. Just go to a college.

Gyakusou/NIKE ACG > Y3

>So what do you do for fun?
>I like calling people niggers. Needless to say, my life is exciting.

Excellent exaggeration and meme arrows. I'm sure you're really fun, honestly. You don't have to prove it to me. Just keep policing words, it's super cool.

Sweet. Thanks for your support ;)

Adidas

No. Even Qasas itself is better than anything Nike has produced in the past 5 or so years

Adidads

You're quite welcome.

Don't forget to read more ;^)

WALKED THROUGH CONCERT DOORS