Does anybody here remember Knochensack?

does anybody here remember Knochensack?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4n95X4S-xqs
therightstuff.biz/2016/05/06/milo-isnt-one-of-us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, everybody.

No, nobody

i remember following his posts and diagrams on how he cut his hair a few years back. i bought this WWII canteen at an antique store and it reminded me of him.

whats up with that

beutifel

>inb4 oioi

he was a pussy loser. but atleast he was white

He was here like a month ago. I bought a pair of boots from him and they are fantastic. He always seems like a genuinely nice guy.

Also his gf is such a qt.

more of him?

He was already going bald, is this maybe why he stoped posting??

he's not going bald wtf

pics?

> his posts and diagrams on how he cut his hair
Does anyone have those archived btw

yes. Dude got me a wonderful pair of boots.

He answered questions in a thread just recently.

This is Knoch's favorite song

youtube.com/watch?v=4n95X4S-xqs

w2c coat

M43 Wehrmacht fieldjacket

Is knoch alt right?

he's alt alright

alt right is a jewish invention

no proud white man considers themself alt right

knoch is unpolitcal

no proud white man would be a populist.

I don't understand why people get bent out of shape about "alt right" as if it's a defined ideology.

Isn't it simply an umbrella term for right-wing groups that aren't mainstream neocohens and globalists?

Gotta wake up pretty early in the morning to fool me, that's an eight year old boy.

It's more of an adopted identity by specific movements within the right, the term itself essentially asserts a reaction against the orthodox right.

a neocon accepting the existence of 'alt right' undermines his own perceived position as the forefront of the right wing. it also is critical against traditional (not traditionalist) right-wing movements, i.e. neo-nazis, and arguably mainstream white nationalism.

Knoch is knoch.

only right answer

>Falling for the populism meme

It's a newspeak term coined by the left to discredit people they do not like.

bae

zozzled

gay

Didnt he make a set of photos for itler youth hairstyles? Like he photoshopped them or something so there wasnt any swastikas or sig runes.

Anybody have anything of his to do with hair?

he's one of the best trips Veeky Forums has had t.bh. creates his own stuff, has his own style and knows a fuckload about it.

however, a lot of insecure fuccbois who get shit on in the WAWYT threads hate on him because people criticise their H&M and Stan Smiths fits

please dont be homophobic this is the 21st century we are above homophobia and you should be more accepting towards homosexuals in this day and agee.

Not sure if you're serious or not but that looks like an underage boy. Kinda disturbing.

fuck off newfag

Does anyone have that Indiana jones cosplay pictures, or the one that he's on the metro with the color camo jacket?

gaybo :p

"It's [Current year]"

Oh damn, you're still here?

Knoch was here a little while ago in a thread, and give his two cents regarding his fits that are posted and Veeky Forums as a whole. From memory, he doesn't plan on frequenting Veeky Forums any more than he currently has - which is almost never - perhaps even less.

A lot of people like to criticise his fits but he dresses for him, and is more focussed on materials and usefulness of what his is wearing and his surrounding climate. I remember him making a point that a lot of the photos are people have taken without him preparing for them, quite like .

Knoch, if you're seeing this thread - don't waste any more time here, lmfao.

fuck he is so attractive

He was great. I found my old tumblr account a couple of weeks ago and browsed through blogs of some old tripfags. They all look much better now that they're off of Veeky Forums. And I'm still the same.

he's dating this girl now? What was he name again? I know her tumblr is humalien or someshit

5th grade social studies student pls leave

which blogs?

No, it's a term that describes people who promise shit they'll never be able to implement

wtf? His beautiful hair, gone. ;_;

While I agree it doesn't matter what year it is or what you think, some people don't like homosexuality or even homosexuals. Deal with it. Who are you to tell them how to live their life?

Fucking Leffen? Why?

The only reason I know who this is, is because my room mate obsessively plays and watches Melee. Every day. All day. All night. From the moment he wakes up/gets home from work, to the moment he goes to sleep. On weekends he goes to tournaments and if he isn't at a tourney, he invites friends over and they play for hours on end here. I am getting so tired of hearing those buttons clicking. Two years I've dealt with this. TWO YEARS.

he's shaved his head before

he'll just have his normal haircut again in a month or two

I would also like that.

Alt right is generally demarcated from typical mainstream right wing ideology (muh free mahkets goy) by its explicit anti-semitism.

Where to find more of his fits?

herr urst on tumblr

Which is ironic, because one of alt-right's golden boys is Milo Yiannopoulos, a Jew who literally slid down a Greek Jew's pussy when he was born.

Maybe for lightweights.
therightstuff.biz/2016/05/06/milo-isnt-one-of-us/

>I remember him making a point that a lot of the photos are people have taken without him preparing for them,
What's the point here?

I'm ashamed, I actually quite like this baggy bomber

Don't be, it's fucking wonderful.

baggy > slim

it is humalien, she used to trip here as timber
you can see her sitting front row in some of the rick owens runway videos

Remember? He's still sort of around.

Tumblrs.

>watches anime

pathetic

w2c hat

How to achieve that kind of hair texture?
I know genetics is the main part but there have to be some products

Could be a DIY job.

Most likely.

Please dont spread rumors

No

that is disgusting how DARE you say thats ok. i am forward thinking and this is 2016 and it honestly mkes me sick this is a fashion board it is not FASHION to be a bigot. ugh

this is just common scents idk if youre trying to troll me or some shit??

you are trying too hard, rusty jim

Where's casemods tho?

ppl didnt seem to get it last time and i see ppl completely triggered over the most obvious trolls on here, so I'm not sure how explicitly retarded I have to be for these monkeys to get it

Not at all. He dislikes Nazism but not Germany. He is a German.

He loves Simplicissimus and Bruno Paul. Not Hitler and hiveminds.

There are always haters everywhere, they should be ignored.

Long time no see holy shit. Hi Carebear.

What a qt lol

Banned lol. Idk he got bored of the (mostly) anarchic state of Veeky Forums.

Obviously. He was our best, the best of the best. Great mentality for fashion, good crafter of it, good looking too and skinny.

But why bother saying anything unless it's actually witty?

>He was our best, the best of the best
>Veeky Forums
>best of the best
stop trying so hard to fit in, newfag

Whats wrong with you? You don't like Melee? what the fug man?

Sometimes this place doesn't make sense

You just need taste to be able to identify the good stuff.

Love the parka. Great camo.

you can buy it from this guy

camocorner.tumblr.com

>camocorner.tumblr.com
Thanks M8! Much apreesh.

welcome to Veeky Forums

hi were you called something else before or is my memory bad

That's me, I made them. Well..had them made would be more accurate. I only have the one left though and some guy has reserved it, sorry!

he was called anonymous

pretty good fit

buzz your hair though

No.

HOT

You made a poor decision my friend.
Make your peace with God before you inevitably kill yourself.

God doesn't exist.

Go fuck yourself

*tips crucifix*