Why are socks and sandals hated again? I could see them coming back into fashion after the recent eurotrash trends

Why are socks and sandals hated again? I could see them coming back into fashion after the recent eurotrash trends.

They're not hated.

cause theyre disgusting and look trashy as fuck

Holt shit at all those tabs

Bad example, see for nice styled sandals+socks.
It is like any combination of clothes, it can look good if done right.

socks and thong sandals are a no. sliders/birkenstocks work

Hated because the only people who do it are shitty tourists who behave like assholes.
That, and it defeats the purpose of sandals

It's like wearing a pair of running shorts over your jeans. Like, why?

There isn't a single fit with a Birkenstock/some other shitty sandal that wouldn't work better with a different shoe

Prove me wrong

I won't prove you wrong because I can't, personally I prefer some fits with birkenstocks, it is subjective. But you're kinda right, most outfits would work better with different shoes but the point of this thread is that socks+sandals can work.

I think sandals without socks are disgusting. Sandals with socks can look very nice.
Its a pleb's meme to hate on sandals with socks.

What the fuck are you talking about

They've been back.

knit socks + tevas is goat comfy

They can look good but I think is right that they generally look better with regular shoes

Bump in the rump

Post inspo

no one would ever walk in the woods like that

w2c glasses on doggo?

hello foxo

well it's obviously a photoshoot, but there's nothing wrong with hiking in the clothing she's wearing

if you wear socks with sandals your feet must look like ground zero. That and it makes you look 80 years old.

But its good for early morning campground hangout

they're only hated on leddit

hello foxo

i hike often and socks and tevas is the premiere camp shoe to chill in

hello foxo

It's all about how thick your ankles are in relation to your foot. Also, everything will look shittier at a top down view.
This is why it looks better on the korean girl than the thick leg bone guy.

>live in California almond district college town
Literally ever girl and their grandma wears berkenstocks with sandals.

*socks
Not sandals

It's just standard autismwear, but to be honest that is most of Veeky Forums these days, so you're welcome to it.

hello foxo

hello foxo

w2c socks?

Hello foxxo

hello foxo

hello foxo

saved this a year-ish ago. i think it looks great

hello foxo

hello foxo

It doesn't matter that a fit might look marginally better with shoes, it's about breaking the rules that say socks and sandals absolutely cannot work. If you took wore fedora and made it work somehow given the connotations associated with them you would be doing more for fashion than just copy pasting a safe 10/10 look.

>you can see the toenails
are you kidding me

>bought these from walmart
>cut the ugly tabs off
>wear them with black socks
>multiple compliments, people asking where I got them, most people think they're tevas

just so you guys know, these are great cheap sandals that look p effay with the right styling.

it can be done

birks and socks all day today

AYYY i always think of knx in this video when i think of socks+sandals

The fashion world has not, and never will, benefit from unironically sporting 1998 lesbian sandals

This was Urban Outfitters-core about 2 years ago. It's still shit.

I don't hate them, but I live in a place where I'd get funny looks if I wore them.

This desu

And in real life

I'm saying the whole fucking point of sandels is to let your gross fucking feet out and wearing socks is as good as wearing shoes because you can't get them wet you fucking douchebag