I need some new shoes and i was thinking of buying some roshes, but i heard they were a bad meme. Any good alternatives?

I need some new shoes and i was thinking of buying some roshes, but i heard they were a bad meme. Any good alternatives?

They were a fad . what is your budget and where are you from?

anything $200 and under, and im in aus

got anything?

vans sk8-hi
Stan Smith
honestly people will rag about them on here because they are popular, but honestly, both are versatile as hell.

ok thanks for the help

Roast runs. I would recommend adidas ultra boost or NMD for sporty comfycore.

Adidas tubular radial is you are looking for a similar color to those roshes in the picture. Are a little more expensive but you get what you pay as they are higher quality and adidas instead of nike.

>adidas
>higher quality than Nike
Lmao what? Please provide proof

>proof
I think we all know both those companies are smarter than that user. But i would say the higher end and newer modles of adidas are better than the older shittier models of nikes
>compare nike roshes to adidas tubluars
Roshe came out in 2012, tubulars in 2016

It also comes down to what you prefer as a comsuer what brand to whore your wallet out to, basically pick your poison

>aus
yeah cunt
where in aus?
not a fan of these
i like the zx flux but in other colours. t b h IMO pic related is the best roshe alternative, in fact even better.

>radials
so you chose the one of the shittiest tubular shoes to replace it with another shitty shoe

nah m8

zx 8000 boost is what you're looking for.

shit i havent been paying attention, i dont know half of these sneakers
yeah i get why you'd like them but the silhouette's really not my thing.

Just get these OP.

Tripple black dooms are way over priced because they only appeal to faggot sneaker heads who think they look good in them when they actually just look like fucking idiots. I choose the radials cuz they are not that far off in price from the roshe AND are also grey.
Pay some fucking attention before you post nest time

Just order some fake Y-3's senpai. I did it and they're great quality. They were still $80.

>Tripple black dooms are way over priced

They're just 20 bucks apart m8. and like I said, they're one of the worst shoes from the tubular series, could have said novas instead.

>fake shoes
>$80
Please be bait, no one is this retared

>novas
>dooms
Those cuffs on the top just look completely fucking stupid in my eyes. It looks like someone ripped the cuff off a hoodie's sleeves and sewed it to some shoes and was like "hey this looks cool"
When imo it looks really techware and try hard

You do know that those shoes with a sock liner have been used before dooms, right? And you might as well get used to it, because sooner or later techwear will slowly replace performance shoes. not completely but , but it will be more common within a few years or so, especially when companies such as nike and adidas are pushing it to their agenda.

kys pancho :)

tfw it wasnt joseph

Melbourne cunt haha

Also to all those telling me to get adidas, a guy at footlocker said that adidas dont stock my size (14-15 [depends]) so im kinda fucked for the fluxs'. Or he as just lying... anyway thanks for your input guys.

OP Here,

Honestly i'd rather get tubulars or some kind of adidas, but yeah looks like its nike fellas

Anyone know w2c NZL?

>I like these shoes but I think that you guys might not. can you tell me some good shoes that you like?

jesus fucking christ just off yourself

roast runs

I really want these light gray radials, are they TTS?

Im size 14 in melb. Go to dfo southwarf, the nike and adidas stores usually have alright shit in 14 and usually cheap af. Depends when you go though of course

And im pretty sure adidas imports everything upto 14 exept limited shit, just a bitch to track them down sometimes

Where'd you order then?