General Meme Pants

post em

challenge for Veeky Forums: name one good thing about this fit

from about torso up it looks ok

those pants make him look taller than he is
at a cost of also looking mentally challenged, at that

I see this type of fit so much in skating right now, especially at my local park. Such a terrible style. All the kids who dress like this beg their mom for a polo dad cap then try to back no comply until they're pissed and have a smoke. Juts awful

colors mesh alright
shit and pants fit okay
shirt properly tucked into high waisted pants

overall simple but better than 90% of shit i see posted on Veeky Forums

>I can only wallie and no comply starter kit

have you ever actually seen sean pablo skate

He's good, but every kid that emulates the style is god awful. Exception to the rule new friend

I wish skating wasn't about dressing like a fag, god I hate where skating is going

how is dickies and a t-shirt "dressing like a fag"

Tucked in to his dad pants with a tuke is pretty faggy looking dude

apparently wearing pants and a t shirts wile skating makes you a fag Kek

>I like dressing like a dad from the 90's pants while taking a board to the shin all for fashion

Seriously just wear less faggy pants that fit

>dad from the 90s pants
>dad pants
stop

Make me after you manage to do something besides a shitty wallie filmed on VX

>yfw you realize there are 15 year olds posting on Veeky Forums and it is genuinely possible that there dad wore these pants

What do you guys call these pants anyway. Newfag so no idea, I do think they look terrible though

caring what others wear is the most faggy thing

i live in a big city and i see every skateboarder dressing the exxxacct same but i don't really care its chill

i wear dickies sometimes but mostly just LVC 1978 501s i really like them paired with chucks

Can you even tre kid?

dickies
they'll grow on you. or maybe they won't and you'll end up obsessing over exorbitantly expensive skinny jeans like the rest of this board, who knows.

But there are dickies that don't look awful like that, like is it a particular style of dickies? I like pic related for pants, especially for skating, not skinny girl pants that restrict movement, and not exposing your ankles for no reason

Why do my dickies ride up my ass?

cause they actually are gay?

he's already like 6'2

oh yeah thanks

>mentally challenged

This exactly what this style says to me

actually he isnt.
cant skate switch or any tranny
can count his bag of tricks on 2 hand:
kick flip, no comply, backtail, boardslide, 50, impossible, tre, back 3
style is super easy to imitate and tasteless.
trys to look like he isnt trying but you can tell hes fighting every trick
kadow is even worse. can boardslide and 50. thats it

lol what a shit opinion

Yeah I agree actually, when you put it like that, super generic and what every 12 year old is after right now. Bobby Dekyser or whatever his name is, is another example of this same shitty style in skating, granted he's better than that

Why, what reasons do you have? Those pants to me look much better, and fit more naturally without looking super try hard, than skinny pants or whatever weird dickies, and offer more function and comfort as a plus. What do the other styles offer? Do you have any actual reasons?

lol you think op's are skinny? how old are you, seriously

those are straight fit, the original dickies that came out decades before skinny jeans or skateboards. pants that pool around your ankles sloppily literally look autistic.
you probably dress terribly.

lol I'm 22, I think you misread man, I think skinny jeans AND dickies like the one OP posted are terrible, even I know they're straight fit, and I only come here maybe bi monthly. I don't think I've ever heard someone get so mad at the idea of someone wearing pants that comfortably cover their ankles. To me it makes a lot more sense than appealing to other posters on Veeky Forums. I'm gonna go skate so have fun posting on a Mongolian shoe forum and looking more fashionable than me

holy shit this thread is full of bullshit. HE IS NOT EVEN WEARING DICKIES IN THIS PHOTO. the belt loops are not wide enough, there's no white fabric on the inside of the pocket, and the fabric is clearly all cotton not 65% polyester. just goes to show Veeky Forums is full of faggots with shitty opinions and no actual knowledge about what they're discussing

You sound autistic dude they're just pants lol, they look like shit regardless, the skater sucks too

Holy shit they're dickies Reeeeeeeeeeeeee

ITT:
>people who can't skate are making fun of a pro skater
>people who can't dress are making fun of his appearance

Have it your way.

r u 15

what model?

they're the regular straight fit ones
technically they're not as someone else pointed out but they're practically the same in every other aspect

He's smoking, skates and tucked into high rise. Officially more effay than 98% of the board

it's not about the pants it's about the fact that people are spewing their opinions about something as if they're experts when in reality its becoming clear that no one on this board actually knows what they're talking about. maybe I'm crazy but I just think that is so ridiculous. I'm not mad I'm just amazed at this point. they're literally criticizing the fit of dickies and using a picture of some other pants as supporting evidence, am I the only one who thinks this is wildly stupid?