A friend gave me these for my Bday

A friend gave me these for my Bday

What can I wear with them?

they'd go great in the garbage can

Why?

dont throw theses away, they are really nice, just wear them with shorts on a hot summer day

I agree on this, they'd look very nice in some short and a nice t-shirt. Try it out OP.

Put them on eBay.

Give them to your resident homeless dude and receive HELLA crack. It's effay trust me, Hedi smokes rocks so u know that it's effay. Bet good ol Raf does too. Tricky Ricky was known for his addiction to hard drugs like advil, caffeine, and Ayahuasca.

lol

don't do this, you'll run out of fresh ideas

sell them honestly, its not worth it to keep

Why

Clothes that are fashionable should go with those

Tbh they are really clunky and ugly imo unless you are planing to play some basketball with them,

Kill yourself

Black pants and a white shirt?

You guys are useless .
Just wear them with joggers and a hoodie or t-shirt

This
Or you could sell them on eBay, that's always an option if you don't think you can rock them

>joggers

jesus christ neo-Veeky Forums

Alright, what do you suggest he wear with them then?

shoes that aren't for 15 year old niggers

they've got a similar to silhoullete to the fuckboy shoes hyped on here. y-3's, yeezy's, flyknits. if it wasn't for the red and the chunkiness.

OP the standard fit with jordans is skinny denim and oversized sports jacket, ie parka or coach jacket.

>caffeine
>addiction
>fell for the bait but still

sup reddit

get the fuck out /r/streetwear/

The chunkiness is what makes the silhouette so they're not similar to those shoes you absolute fucking idiot.
Also, the shoes are shit and "just wear them with some pants and some t-shirts XD" is shitty advice.

Good lord the autism in these two

more importantly where do you find friends that buy you jays?

Put em on grailed for 2x retail and let nigs lowball

>Throwing away gifts because people on some faggy part of Veeky Forums said so

are you retarded?

They look great with a prison jumpsuit.

Hey reddit

'What can I wear with them?'

A noose preferably.

Time to throw out your shoe collection, newfriend. You're not a 14 year old white boy who smoked weed once anymore.

not a baller

>This autism

kys with a gun preferably

It's good advice because Jordan's are loud sneakers