Why can only women wear sun hats?

Why can only women wear sun hats?

Here in México all the tumblr boys are wearing black sun hats and flannel shirt or black tanktops.

holy fuck that is weird

Mexico is hilariously poorly dressed. I don't think Mexico has ever once been fashionable.

>been fashionable.
not wearing a superior Fulani cap; get with it.

Not bad desu

wear a cheap panama hat

i'd seriously like a good sun hat option for guys, i'm so pale and i need to protect myself from the sun's harmful rays

wear a cheap panama hat

Men can wear them so long as the particular hat you choose makes sense in terms of the outfit you are wearing.

Woven ones look kind of ugly though imho.

I wear one (not like OPs) and I rock it. Not getting sunburnt is effay

Everyone here think they are rich by using any Armani Exchange, Polo Ralph Lauren or Calvin Klein ... And they always use white converse or boat shoes (sometimes superstars).

this is fucking fedora-tier m8

im gonna get one to wear when i float the river this summer. just gotta find one thats not too feminine or too pharell looking.

pic related is proof that sun hats can be very stylish. straw hat + earth colored long sleeve tee + comfy linen pants + borkenstocks and you are well on your way to being a japanese beach dweller

Men care wear them. It's not physically impossible. But it is culturally acceptable

no one's stopping you.

Just put one on lol

I was wondering how fucking retarded this board was so I visited it for the first time and read your post and now I do not feel bad at all about saying this board is full of total fucking faggots

If youre asking yourself that, you are a faggot

Get me le chancla lmaoo

Chairo

I wore a cheap ass panama on the Riviera, it was alright. Better than a cap.