Whats the poorfag alternative to levi's? need them for work

whats the poorfag alternative to levi's? need them for work

Other urls found in this thread:

bigrey.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

uniqlo sale
im wearing mine right now and they're nice

I thought Levis were the poorfag's Levis.

levi's is the poor man's choice
poorer than levi's is target and walmart

levi's have a cheaper brand called levi's signature. They're sold in walmart.

In Europe they are quite expensive around 100 euro dollars

the price of being a cuck

you can get any standard levi's for 40-50€ easily

levis outlet?

you cant really get much more dumpster than levis

ASDA (UK Wallmart brand) jeans are about 10 £ and while nothing special they're good enough for work, also they're totally disposable at this price.

Levi's are already the poorfag jeans

What's the poorfag alternative to Dickies?

In Europe they have this "quality" image. They're like the fucking best you can get dude. Come on.

>They're like the fucking best you can get dude.

No it's not lol. Levi's are seen as standard or en lower tier. I sometimes see them hanging in the supermarket

I meant that's what people say here. "Levis are the best!" "Truckers are high fashion!" Well maybe not the last one.

not in europe they aren't
it's like 150$ a pair in france

pls come to germany and see all these cheqp levis jeans ...

bigrey jeans str8 from T*rkey
bigrey.com/

Where?

Tfw levis cost over $100 a pair in aus

uniqlo

>cheap alternative to levi's

Whats wrong with levi's

>this thread

How to capitalize on this? I live in the US and this thread makes me want to buy 500 pairs of levis and sell them in europe forvtwice the price

How would I go about doing this

they cost 100 euros maybe but they get 20 euros an hour opposed to your $2 an hour + tips wage

lol?

Shipping would fuck you up.

There's nothing wrong with levis, Veeky Forums doesn't like them because they aren't expensive in the u.s.

No? I live i in australia and theyre substantially more expensive but theyre still simultaneously fuccboi and brokeboi core. Save up the extra money and get a good pair of quality jeans (i.e samurai).

zara, h&m, uniqlo, are just a few brands that i know that have cool jeans but with basic quallity

I'm not going to pay 300+ dollars for a pair of sumurai jeans when levis 511 fit me well. This is a board about learning how to dress better, and the fit is the most important about buying clothes.

Cool bro. Ive paid 50 bucks for APC jeans that have lasted me years. My levis ripped within a year. Have fun justifying your shit quality pants.

in denmark, levi's are mostly teenage core

I've had my pair of 511's for over 2 years and they haven't ripped. I don't know what you're doing, but you probably are buying your pants way too tight if they rip after a year

THRIFT SHOP

wrangler

lurk more noooob

>fill 2 giant suitcases with levis
>fly over
>sell to europlebs

Acne or APC for light wash jeans? No I can't afford SLP. No I'm not going to buy Levi's.

>opposed to your $2 an hour + tips wage

Im an x ray tech i make $26 an hour nice try tho

apc, but either will still be dreadfully low waisted.

QC for levis has been shit for years, however, if you get a decent pair they will last you for years with absolutely no problems. I had one that I wore pretty much constantly for about 5-6 years.

Petit new standard is "mid" waisted tho

Ive bought levis 510s at tj maxx for $25. Check every so often you can find some nice stuff for cheap

basic af. for a little more you can get bettern denim. but most of Veeky Forums doesn't give a shit about clothing just fitting into a "look"

real life isn't like runescape user you can't just merch like that

what the fuck is a euro dollar

Why not?

When you say better denim, you mean like better stitching on the jeans or what?

What's an alternative to Levis then, something similar in price.

In Belgium its almost 150 euro ..Thats why i buy own country produced jeans..

Une fois. :^)

What are some good european demin brands ?

I would say Europe's Levis is Cheap Monday

You guys don't understand how fucked up the prices can get in europe...here in switzerland the hnm jeans can reach 79$...and amazon doesn't even deliver here so no way around it...

Why do you care about H&M jeans if they're $79?
Get Cheap Monday or something.

>twice
Try thrice.

Levis in the US: Around 30 bucks
Levis in Germany: Around 114 bucks

If levis prices here in Europe were as same as in US I would have brought 5 pairs jeans right now

Nono i was just saying an example, i personally don't like hnm denim, but cheap monday is over 100 bucks if i am not mistaken

40€ on Weekday

Does anyone know anything about this? They go for like 500$
Anygood?

Is this the result of free healthcare and education? The price of everything if expensive as fuck?

I like the tag alot

Just Levis though.

not really i have a pair of those in raws the rise is still low as shit imo

Yeah it's pretty awesome, the finishing on these jeans are just amazing...and the tag is made out of horse hide and come in different colors...the fucking price tag though is not so friendly and i wanted to know if they were worth it...

Just a happy merchant

Nothing wrong with levi's, but they're super affordable if you know where to look so asking for a cheap alternative is sad

Homo vibes af. Not bad if you like that though, I guess.

I'm not OP, but in Poland cheapest Levi's cost like 100$

>fiancee's parents come over to visit us from Europe
>third day there "hey can we go to Wal-Mart? We want to buy Levis"
>"There are much nicer jea-"
>"No Levis now."

They bought about 10 pairs total. It's apparently marketed as "the pinnacle of American fashion or some shit."

they are like 40 retail in us
and on sale racks you can grab them for around 20

It is. It's the American dream. Some people are buying this shit. For some, going to America means buying levis.

yes and better wages too

God sometimes i wish i were in US so i can buy 4 pairs jeans at once..

Adam Levine brand at kmart. Cheap as fuck, surprisingly hold up to wear and tear. I like "the dean" one's. They have served my poorfag lifestyle well. Yeah it's Adam Levine and that's gay as fuck but there's no noticeable branding on it.

levis are the poorfag alternative to everything tf

This is so American. I have the Kmart tapes from 89 to 92. So comfy, especially during Christmas when it's only old Christmas songs.

>mfw went to SF recently
>mfw brought back 5 pairs of Levis
>mfw flipped them all for double within the week on my local craigslist
jokes on you, normalfags

is there actually any reason to cop Levis in Europe?
>mfw my entire denim collection is all Uniqlo

Fucking Veeky Forums never worked a day in their life. OP sounded like he was looking for disposable jeans for work. I bought some dickies stretch jeans out of desperation when my other jeans caught and ripped at work. They get the job done and they are dirt cheap.

yeah I recently bought PS and its low rise as fuck and shallow pockets fucking annoy me

The only important thing when it comes to jeans IS HOW THEY FUCKING FIT. I couldn't give less shits about the fact that your overpriced weeb shit jeans can last sixty years.

5 minutes away from where I live in Paris.
Got a black 511 for 40€ recently

>poorfag alternative to levis

Uh,other levis?

One of my instructors told us during class that her Sumatran husband did this with a crate of them.A crate.

realistically they don't last all that long anyway, given if you care for any not paper thin jeans how you do raws they'll last about the same time.

What kind of supermarket are you going to that sells clothes?

I'm pretty sure European Levis are different. They're higher quality.

In Finland, Carlings (malltier) sells Levis for ~100€, but then they sell Nudies for about the same price.
I have no idea why anyone would buy them, but I guess people are still blinded by the brand.

Europoor here, I like to wear Levi's and Tommy Hilfiger, though I'll wear Gap and Brax as spares for work from time to time. My guilty pleasure is the slightly elasticated denim.

lol

This.
I'm french and I bought two Levis.
One in a retail store that is nice quality for 50€ on sale (was 110)
Another American made one that costed me 40$, and it's really cheap quality, like H&M stuff quality

they are like $130 in EU tho