Last Thread: Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>love lizzie
>make america thin again

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

losertown.org/eats/cal.php
fitmole.org/how-much-weight-can-you-lose-in-a-week/
dietchef.co.uk/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Male 177cm 63kg here

My goal is to reach 55kg

How long do you think it will take me to achieve that?

I only eat two oranges daily and drink a 500ml bottle of Arizona green tea

lmfao you thinspo cucks think you guys look good ... hahaha with your huge ass heads

>metric system faggot
im canadian but even i use pounds and feet
honestly using kg for weight and cm for height is harder to understand

I don't see any point in you coming here just to say that

Why would someone do that?

by going to the gym and working out you fucking cunt

>5'8 130lb

anyone else always have people comment on how skinny they are? I never know if i should be offended or flattered

Well,i'm from Europe so it's easier for me,plus metric system is the official one.Amerifags need to stop being special snowflakes.

Depends if you keep it up.

For the long haul you should eat somewhere around 1200-1400kcal daily.

Use this to figure where you'd end up eating 1400kcal:
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

Might be surprised how low it is. Just takes longer.

I'm Amerifat and get comments all the time, but I'm not even that thin. My BMI is 19, lower normal range.

this is now a toni apperciation thread

>uses American website
>complains about the Americans preferring their system
I prefer metric too but I think the special snowflake here is you.

I don't really believe that by eating 200kcal per day i'll only lose 6kg in a month

I managed to lose 15kg in one and a half month in the past and i was eating like 1000-1500kcal per day

A lot of that was probably water weight. You lose a lot a the start just from that, and then it slows down.

It's an estimation. Works pretty good in my experience.

>I managed to lose 15kg in one and a half month in the past and i was eating like 1000-1500kcal per day
What was your TDEE?

If your TDEE was like 2000kcal and you were eating 1000kcal max you'd lose would be like 4kg per month.

It's simple math,1kg is 7700 kcal and i need to burn like 2000kcal daily just to function which means that every 3 days i lose 1kg

There's no point in that calculator,and that water weight shit is bullshit because i even fit in my mom's jeans(she's like 46kg) while a month and a half ago i didn't even fit in my own jeans(they are now really baggy)

I was probably eating less than 1000kcal but i was active,i was walking daily like 5-6km and doing shit in general,like now

you can adjust that calculator for activity. Or keep it on sedentary and just subtract the number of calories you think you burn off per day.

Also see , that's not bullshit.

Yeah i know it's not bullshit but i also observe how my body changes,my belly is like a crescent moon now and i still got some fat left on my thighs and i want to lose that,but compared to how i was a month and a half ago i'm a completely different person when it comes to weight,i was like 71kg and now i'm 63kg

It slowed down sure,but my body also changed a lot

k

is a week off EC stack enough to feel the appetite suppression again or should I wait 2 weeks?

your head size doesn't change and the difference in look with clothes on, with a skinnier body vs an ottermode type body is negligible

What does everyone think is the ideal weight? Or bmi if you prefer...

I think most people look good at 18-19ish.

over 18 bmi is too much

>American website
Someone's living in the past.

I'm 6" and 190lbs. What is the ideal weight to actually look presentable. Been going to the gym like 3 times a week but kinda need a goal to keep my interest in losing the weight

135-145 for 'presentable'

if you wanna be /thin/, go lower

you realize that it takes your metabolism one year to actually adjust, right? So if you are doing this without the abuse of drugs you will probably crash sooner or later and devour 50k cal in a week.

Thanks my dudes

who /skellyhands/ here?

I just started restricting my calories and I lost around 6-7 pounds in less than a month. Was that just water weight that I lost?

why go skellymode if ur not gonna wear revealing clothes

I wish...
I love the indent between thin people's thumb and wrist.

Some of it, yeah. But a lot of it is bc of the restriction, too.
Don't be discouraged when it slows down!

Got a lot of scars

um LEWD!
delete this

6"
get down to about 1 lb probably

>tfw 5'7" 135
really tho? 135 for 6 foot? I figured i'd look okay at 125ish. my gf already tells me I look anorexic even though I have a gross gut still.

I'm probably influenced by my own small bone structure and chubby face. Personally, I don't look thin even with a bmi of like 19 and people always overestimate my weight.

Thinking about it again, 145-155 is probably better for most people. It honestly just depends on your frame size/face.

i think my face and most of my body looks alright.. just the damn belly has got to go. i've never had visible abs and used to be a fat fuck so im determined to have that for the first time.

Good luck, senpai!

Pic related is from the 100 yuan challenge. A 100 yuan note is 155mm (6.1 inches) long.

would eating 1,200 calories a day get me to a weight where i can wear skinny jeans? I know that there are a lot of factors that go into this but i'm trying to make things as general as possible.

Eventually. The other factors just determine the speed of the weight loss (unless you're a

>fitmole.org/how-much-weight-can-you-lose-in-a-week/

Take a look here,this might help

I actually followed this guide and had awesome results

This week i'm trying the exact same guide but without eating at all

>you can lose up to 15 pounds in one week

Please make sure you drink enough water and take vitamins. Don't hurt yourself.

Yeah. It's not gonna be 15 pounds even if you don't eat at all.

Thanks for caring,i don't think i'll need vitamins though

It's going to be just a week,also nice picture

Has anyone here ever used something like Diet Chef?
How was it?
dietchef.co.uk/

Keep in mind that you also lose muscle,water and fat weight so you can actually "lose" like 7kg in a week

I know that one kg of fat is 7700kcal but it sure isn't going to be 100% fat loss

Good luck, then. I hope it goes well :)
(photo isn't me btw)

Fair point.

It looks pretty good to me, especially for the price. Might want to find some reviews on taste.

how is over 18 too much, its just right

are there any /thinspo/ celebs? just discovered this general and clearly ive been missing out

do i?

johnny greenwood
bowie

honestly, a shitload of rock musicians

Kinda, you look good, though!

Do models count?
Vlada Roslyakova is my fave...

Get triggered.

You're fat. What's to be triggered about?

So, I've gotten to the point where the apopysis on all my bones are visible and very easy to feel.

That sensation freaks me out for some reason. Will I get used to it?

this is some dumb shit but it doesn't hurt to ask i guess
how much weight do you reckon i could lose by friday
>5'9", ~130 pounds, female
>sedentary as fuck, probably no muscle at all
>getting flabby, doughy-looking
help me familia

Of fat or water?

~2lbs of fat, more if you count water.

If you just have some date or roastie convention you want to look good for, then you should just diet (since you are fat now anyways) but watch sodium and carb intake to keep water weight down / keep you looking thinner.

Depends. How little would you be willing to eat and how much would you be able to exercise?

word thank you, you're correct on all counts - i literally have salt cravings which is disgusting and probably contributing to a lot of the water weight

Stop with the salt and drink lots of water. Drinking water has a paradoxical effect of helping you drop water weight. Obviously restrict calories, or even fast, as well. Start eating on Thursday so your stomach gets used to food again and so you don't faint when he sticks it in your ass.

Trying to find more male thinspo since I know this board's mostly guys.

>tfw watching the tendons and veins in your hands

i'd be able to exercise for up to an hour and a half every day and i could swing 800 calories or lower i guess
i don't really care about eating except that i have issues with low blood sugar and if i go too long w/o eating i get lightheaded and unbalanced

>literally every inspo is for girls

why are there guys who think thinspo is meant for them? guys don't look good skelly

you're the best thank you
i appreciate the clairvoyance also

Skelly guys look fine.

good idea

Sure they do. But thin isn't synonymous with skelly anyway.

No problem. A /small/ amount of orange juice and some (5) almonds is a good combo for combating the lightheadedness while you heavily restrict.

After you should just go on a diet of 1300-1400kcals steady as it is much more sustainable and will get you super thin.

Auschwitz af

Post something better, then.

>tfw you want to be thinspo but youll always have a fat face cause of bone structure

Even if your face is really wide or something, you can have nice cheekbones and jaw

goals

Thank you for contributing :)

I had my first cheat day today after 5 months of dieting. I could barely even eat 1,800 calories, did my stomach somehow shrink over time?

I would guess that that's part of the reason, but the other part is that you didn't want to mess up your progress, etc.

I worded this badly.
What I meant to say was that you know now that you can do a long-term diet and that you are capable of not eating whatever you want. So, when you do allow yourself to binge, you subconsciously eat fewer calories than you would have when you started out.

Idek if any of that makes sense... Sorry.

Nice, where did you find this?