Are man skirts Veeky Forums?

Are man skirts Veeky Forums?
Man skirts are really subverting cultural norms of western society I think that is cool.

No.

Next question.

only if theyre rick and the person wearing them is white

wearing a skirt or a dress doesn't define manliness it's only a social construct. Wearing this clothing is like a big middle finger to what western society at large believe is inappropriate male behavior.

In order to pull off a Kilt, you need to actually look like you could go to war side-by-side with Liam Neeson and Mel Gibson.

You can't be underweight or overweight, don't be a Manlet. You'll also need a deep voice or actually be from northern England/Scotland or Ireland.

He looks almost as retarded as he sounds when he talks. I guess that is what he is going for?

Sad, his dad was based in the 90s.

Scientology. Not even once.

Saw him in ny day after the met gala. Fool was jumping back and forth in the street. As retarded as he looks

It's like fedoras. I guess you could theoretically look good wearing one but the problem is that the only people wearing them are fat MLP-watching virgins who have trouble pulling off a t-shirt.

But fat MLP-watching virgins don't wear skirts tho, right?
Are there any examples of a man rocking a skirt that isn't a kilt?
OP's pic almost pulls it off except it doesn't, I think mainly because the skirt is hideous

>But fat MLP-watching virgins don't wear skirts tho, right?
They do. Literally in almost any picture of some pony weirdo meet-up.

>Are there any examples of a man rocking a skirt that isn't a kilt?

www.elle.com/culture/celebrities/g2754/men-in-skirts-kanye-west-marc-jacobs-others-610076

I'd say Jacobs and Leto look okay. There are pictures of at least Chad Ochocinco and R.Kelly that aren't too bad either.

heres a real man (not a manlet cuck like the oens you posted) and rocking a real skirt (rick owens)

I've got a few examples

w2c leto skirt

That's a woman, baby.

lurk moar

it's a dude, I think he's danish

Woah you should really shave your head, that hair is worthless my friend. Not even trying to be a jerk, you've got a decent potential otherwise.

> not respecting pronouns
ITS 2016 YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE

who's the girl

nope

definitely a women you cuck

amandla stenberg

are you going to school for art?

Youre a fucking shithead