Rep Ozweegos are out

How do you feel about it ?

Are you gonna cop ?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Repsneakers/comments/4ibub9/qc_opinion_on_the_new_ozweego/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They looked alright until I picked up my legit pair and I started to notice some things. The colours on the "kyogres" are completely off and the back panel isn't positioned properly. I'll post a comparison in a sec.

WHAT ARE THOSE

Post comparison g, you sound like ur from reddit

?

yeah, I do go on reddit.

Here's the colour comparison. Pretty sure the pink is off too. More shortly.

Also this isn't in the pic but the same deal with the navy on the toe box, it's way brighter on the fakes than on real ones

Here's what's wrong with the heel (hint: a lot)

reddit.com/r/Repsneakers/comments/4ibub9/qc_opinion_on_the_new_ozweego/

Is this the same seller as this? I was looking at maybe getting a pair, but would like to wait for a review from the top commenter on this post first.

I wouldn't get anywhere near these disgusting shoes. Anyone who likes these is retarded by default because there is no way you don't know how stupid you look wearing them.

>inb4 hurr durr poorfag waah stop liking what I dont

>people on this board will actually buy this

Yep these have the same build flaws (i.e heel tab too high, poor stitching around bubbles, and a few more things)

I'm considering getting them but would like to wait for a review first.

If you get one don't get the "kyogres" because they are painfully bad reps. Creams are probably your best bet since it's harder to notice the problems with the shape of the shoes individual components.

Here's another problem I noticed on that seller's photos (I'm sure it's the same batch.)

That's unfortunate, I was after a darker pair of shoes without wanting all-black ones. I wonder if he will bother improving them; I recently got some sage Asics so I'm not sure if I'd be after another pair of lighter shoes.

What's your price range man? In my experience buying reps is always a bit disappointing. I managed to get my pair of these for $365 AUD (about $270 USD) shipped, brand new from an Italian retailer when they released

Other than the colour this is the most obvious flaw by the way.

are you kidding me? those shoes are fucking hideous. they look like they're straight off the shelf from K-mart. I'm pretty sure I wore a pair just like those in 2nd grade.
Do they light up when you walk too?

Pretty much less than $100. There's no way I'm buying real ones, new or used, simply because they cost too much. I've been pleased with the fakes I've purchased so far. You have some pretty detailed photos though, thanks for the info.

I know you said you don't want blacks but they're the best option out of this lot. They're in the same vein as the creams in the way that it's harder to notice the flaws because there's no variation in colour throughout the shoe.

just go buy some mall shoes
these will look like absolute garbage irl and it will be painfully obvious that theyre fake

If I end up getting any it'll probably the cream ones, but I get what you mean. I dislike all-black shoes anyway, and these look like orthopedic ones, haha.

I'd specifically be going after these, I'm content with what I have for now otherwise though.