ITT:

ITT:

Things you wish you could afford

Plz buy for me

muh dick

Anything acronym. I have the money but i don't think I could ever feel good about dropping that much on a single item of clothing

Coincidentally

cholo-tier shit

not even made of precious metal, but priced like it's solid fucking platinum

Saw these in the END store they're fucking gross man

I was trolling but now I'm curious. Why?

Is this one of those things like /v/'s ">in a few years posters here will consider Halo 3 nostalgia"? How are you not familiar with visvim?

When did i say I was not familiar?

Why not? The belts are good leather and I honestly like the look of the buckle, though 99% of the time it's not visible because I have a tshirt over it.

It's not like I tuck my tshirt into it to show off the buckle. That would be ridiculous.

I really love them. I know they're very different and not for everyone though. Just look how beautiful that leather is, the colour is perfect

all clothes

i have no money and can't get a job

Also, this is the buckle I wear most days. I think it's much subtler. The silver one I wear sometimes when I want to be flashy, eg at a club.

why didn't you get the gold one turbopleb

holy fuck i hope you're joking

this also this

Anything designer desu

These are probably my first and foremost right now, but I can't justify $500 on them.

I also want a pair of Kenzo sonic sneakers pretty badly but can't find any in the size + color + price I need.

Shit.

Full Rick

more like full retard

get off my board chief keef

anything designer really

i can only imagine how shit quality that shoe is

Why?

this literally isnt that expensive just stop

Full SLP mane

>can't afford look like a homeless

speaking of gold...

A FUCK NIGGA THAT'S THAT SHIT I DON'T LIKE

Can I have $5 for coffee

>ccp
>shit quality
Wew lad

An ability to cop anything with no consideration for my bank account. Really can cop most things i want desu but i'll likely end up homeless