Hi /fa

Hi /fa

Quick question, is Merino wool as good as the internet makes it out to be? I'm looking to buy some merino t-shirts (not underlayer, just normal tees), but they are quite an investment.

The main reason I'm interested is because of the moisture wicking and antibacterial properties. I sweat a lot, but I want to stop using antiperspirant. Will the properties of the wool let me sweat and not stink? Or am I being wishful here. Cotton stays wet for too long, and synthetics stink...

And while we're at it, which brand sells good, unicolored merino T-shirts for not too much? The Outlier ultrafine merino T-shirts look ok, but at 100$ a piece, I'm hesitant...

Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

iherb.com/Crystal-Body-Deodorant-Deodorant-Stick-4-25-oz-120-g/5705
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Merino is great, but I think your expectations may be to high, I've been cycling in it and it gets soaked through and dries a hell of a lot faster than cotton, it doesn't smell that quickly but it does get smelly eventually. I would definitely recommend it and if you're in the US just get outlier if Europe then try ice breaker

Cont.

The best thing to do is buy one and try it out, if you decide it isn't worth it at least you have a really comfy t shirt

It does have those properties, but it's just a fabric still so it's not magic or anything

imagine if women's pubic hair were like that how comfy it'd be

>goatsesheep.jaypeg

this virgin faggot shopped the vagina upside down

OK, makes sense, it's what I thought. Canuck here, so I'll probably go for outlier.
Thanks Anons.

I picked that pic for a reason... but I think you crossed the line there... :D Also, comfy, sure, but I can't even imagine the smell!

While we're on the subject of smell; what do you guys use for deodorant? I'm ditchin' antiperspirant because of aluminum-based compounds.

>he doesn't 69
Found the virgin

>upside down
pupu up, bubu down. how's that upside down?

It's the right way up friendo.
You may want to reassess who you call virgin

nivea clinical bar deodorant. it isn't cutting though.

either that or my shirts are drenched with previous sweat in the armpits, even the newest ones. they don't smell when I sweat lightly-moderate and they don't sweat when dry. and I suspect it's the shirts because when I smell my armpits they don't smell that funky.

you may want to try this
iherb.com/Crystal-Body-Deodorant-Deodorant-Stick-4-25-oz-120-g/5705

kek do you not see the clit?

I have the same problem. I also tend to sweat when I'm cold and I feel droplets of sweat running down my sides. Makes my spine tingle feeling that but it doesn't smell.

correction:
>they don't >>smellI also tend to sweat when I'm cold and I feel droplets of sweat running down my sides.
that's a tad horrifying indeed.

Cool thanks mate. I'll give it a try

SNS Herning sells merino tees for a bit less, but still not cheap

It's a big step up from cotton, but at 100 a pop it's not worth it.
Decathlon (very shitty Euro brand) has tees in 70/30 merino/synthetic for 15€ in summer, and I wouldn't spend more than that on a tee.
The quality won't compare to the $100 one, but vs normal cotton shirts? Huge difference.

Go to /out/ and ask about merino long john silvers.
They have all the info and discuss the finer points all winter long.

Thought it was an Arab about to fuck a sheep or something

Nice photoshop Rasheed!

>being damaged to the point you can't compliment without insulting
this way you'll never find true peace, love or happiness, user.

stop insulting people on the internet.

do you have any other recommendations for t-shirts in europe?

Finisterre have some not many colours though

Varusteleka has some, couple of different styles but with a somewhat hefty price tag. The quality is great though, they have a merino hoodie as well which is pretty great for all-day wearing.

Paul Smith has/had some merino pieces

Has anyone tried pic related? Which deodorant do you use user? One that doesn't strain preferably?

Where can you get the cheapest merino tees in Canada? Is ordering from the US a viable (affordable) option?