Male jewelry thread

male jewelry thread

too edgy

I'd be into some bracelets like this for simpler fits.

>not wearing your helmut lang handcuff

I knew an edgelord in a philosophy of religion class that wore a handcuff and I hated him, but I kinda thought that was cool. The bulk was nice.

Opinions on this??

zayn malik core

are you a knight from the middle ages?

You're certainly not paying for the gold or silver content. What a great scam those thin bracelets are.

nah you can get those for like 5 bucks. ugly tho

thor?

How much? It's really immature and not really ~*~(-;Veeky Forums;-)~*~ but it could be fun to wear with the right outfit. Wouldn't pay more than like 60 for it though since it would be a toy.

For guys and girls, Jewelry is something that must be handled delicately. Not every outfit requires Jewelry and it can really hurt an outfit sometimes. Whenever I wear it I usually go for 1 or 2 bracelets (My silver and gold chain ones) and my watch if that counts. I think a simple silver ring is the best way to go with earrings and necklaces are sort of loud and obnoxious unless you have the right outfit for them. If you're going for that high end "I'm richer than you" HBA/Off-White look then a gold chain can do you well.

What I'm saying is keep it simple. Every pic posted so far is waaay too much.

KEEP IT SIMPLE.

this is what i wear, i'd like to wear bigger bracelets but my wrists are sticks

this kid HAS to be on stilts

God he fell off so hard aesthetically.

PO4

Scales suck ass. Dumb ass persian, get some real armor

I had the same thing for years, a silver chain with a pendant on it I bought when I was a kid in Brittany and a thin silver chain bracelet I got as a gift from my family.

>not wearing sruli recht

Good job shredder