>don't know how to tie a tie
>don't have any formal attire
>don't own a single button shirt
>wear the same shit everyday

>I bought common projects but never wear them
>wear the same shit everyday
so what do you wear

Nothing wrong with any of that.

You should probably own at least one suit or something vaguely formal, but thats easy. Sell the shoes. Otherwise, it sounds like you know what you like. Wear more shit like that.

I'm a poorfag and only buy @ zara and hm

i don't understand the picture
>Future
>Spongebob
But what does it all mean?

maharishi cargos, navy uniqlo shirt and flyknits
I'm thinking of selling them, they look really nice but they don't fit my personality. I keep putting off buying shirts because I can't find anything that seems to fit me because I'm really skinny

I think I'm goth

The shit I wear that gets me the most compliments is handmade//i can't afford nice shit so I just alter everything and buy like one cool thing a year.

Flyknit > primeknit

This isn't just a confession.

This is universally known and respected in Veeky Forums and the sensible-minded world

That's not so bad, but there are ways to get better quality shit for slightly more/slightly less if you look around.

I bought these women's Jil Sander shoes only to look at just because I like the design so much

just googled primeknits

how are these a thing

jil has such nice shoes

doesn't look bad on some tubulars t b h but idk how nike hasn't taken legal action over such a blatantly unoriginal idea

I've worn both. I like flyknits betters too. They just feel better.

I started a clothing brand but printed all my stuff on gildan clothes. I cut off the tags and replaced them with my own tags. I keep them being gildan a secret.

I hear a lot of big brands so this anyways though.

Don't worry Dr Dre does that with headphones

I work in the head office of a clothing company and get $5000 allowance to spend on anything I want per year but the clothing isn't really my style and I am not customer-facing so I've got $13,000 waiting to spend but all I've done is buy my family gifts. People would love to have this allowance built in to their salary but I don't want to fill it up with shit I don't want wholeheartedly.

Example, could get a great made to measure suit - but I don't like the lapel width to start with, it's too slim and not fat enough. So even if I used a cloth I like, I'd just stare at it wishing it was different.

Instead I Have purchased my working wardrobe at competitors but mainly similar companies overseas

I have a pair of black velcro shoes that I wear occasionally

Rafs?

If only... Idk why I bought them to be honest

>buy CPs online
>wear them once
>realize they give me the clown feet syndrome big time
>never wear CPs again

They look like neoprene? What are they? Honestly from this angle they look harmless (save for the fact that i just generally dislike velcro shoes)

Does your company have a made to order service? Maybe you could convince them that you want shit made at a local tailor

>27
>don't know how to pinroll
>From Reddit

what are those? dior? still look cool desu, but velcro is a huge meme right now

i wear women's jean (gloria vanderbilt jeans)
i don't know how to ties shoes and jeans
i wear single pair of socks for 2 days

You have to bend your jeans senpai

Looks pretty sick imo

Where did you go to get tags made?

>be me
>Been of Veeky Forums for about a year
>was a /b/tard at first, then found Veeky Forums
>altering wardrobe slowly, only been on Veeky Forums for a few month
>bought a gosha t-shrit
>copped some NB CM620's
Im getting better at least right?

>5'10
>Bought CPs but realized how short I felt when wearing them
>The fact I spent 400$ made me feel priced in to wearing
>eventually get used to wearing them and no longer care about my height
>Can no longer wear any other shoe because they are not as comfy as CPs
At least I'm not as insecure anymore.

Fell for the artisanal meme and ended up with a few pieces. Now i realize how impractical they are for my purposes and just end up sitting in the closet. I'm keeping the jackets tho cz they're essentially basic blazers made of some really good materials

Also as much as i like guidi footwear i can't help but feel like they look like a wrinkled deflated ballsack

Also slowly regretting some impulse sneaker purchases. Probably need to downsize but the ones i care less of don't sell particularly well/are pretty basic

>I own 3 pairs of pants but wear the same pair literally every day

>I hate the look of blue jeans on me and I don't know why

>I own a lot of nice pieces but most days don't feel confident enough to wear anything other than all black

>My most complimented fashion items are my socks (seriously get a lot of compliments on my socks) but I don't understand why

>Some days I can think of nothing but clothes

>Every piece I buy is "the last one I need"

>When I buy new clothes I put them on and think "now what" to myself before going online and looking for more clothes to buy

>every piece i buy is the last one i need

Yeah i feel you, got the exact problem but sometimes theres some really neat items that seem too good to pass up

Qasas and that tubular shit kind of shoes are fucking disgusting

Hey butie don't feel bad, you probably look great in whatever you wear. Everyone has that what next feeling about clothes, you can never be done there is no end and that's a good thing.

>own a good amount of designer pieces (dries van noten, undercover, helmut lang, etc.)
>never wear any of it only ever wear h&m, asos and shit like that

>cropped out the part where you noose yourself

Sure although gosha is a bit whack imo.

Gosha's the new supreme, at least for now

Yeah those were my exact thoughts. I do like those patchwork shirts tho

I haven't bought new clothes in months

I haven no idea what brands any of you are talking about

I just come here for pictures of cute boys in nice clothes

What are those cargos like?

>19
>I ask my sister to help me dress up some times
>not much confident to wear what I want
>always need her approval
>wear shit I don't like sometimes because of it
>Get complimented a lot when I dress by myself
>I also grow natural dreads because I don't take care of my hair

Nothing wrong with asking your sister but
>dreads

Come on m8 :(

Wear techwear because don't have to wash mid layers as often (I also use a shit ton of downy for the smell)

When I was 21 I was excited to get a job that required a suit, went all out with it....brioni, Oxford. Hermes, kiton, charvet were among some of the labels in my wardrobe back then

Now I just rarely wear the yoox clearance raf Simons shots I got for under $700 and I keep a jacket at work and just wear slacks and a short to drive

If someone says something I just throw the unmatched jacket on....

I hate my life to the point of dispersing that hate unto others

I was lucky enough to not have to worry about finances at a very young age, but doing away with the pressures that young people deal with has skewed my development socially and emotionally

I never had to live with a roommate , or budget anything in my life so I am way less mature and responsible than most people my age

Where do i look? Thrift stores and sales is the only place i know

I hate being short (5'7) but I'm not going to be totally insecure about it, I've learned to tailor my own clothes and found a nice wardrobe. That being said I still would like ~5 in. added on my height especially in my leg length.

How's that silver spoon ?

>when the crowd is yelling 'perform panda'

wear em with jncos

>I browse this board even though most of the fits on here are more suited to edgy 13 year olds than fully grown adults, and have never worn anything that would be perceived as effay on thie board.

I own 25+ lacoste polos, but i never wear them

forgot to add

>stuck raising my wife's kids, but at least they love me like their real dad, Tyrone :)

Gosha and supreme aren't real designers. just overpriced thrift-core.

what why