ITT: brands that at one point you would have been into, but now have been ruined

ITT: brands that at one point you would have been into, but now have been ruined,

pic related, goyard. I was okay with the name drop from asap rocky, and thought, "Hey, no one really knows what it is still"

all of a sudden meme rappers started wearing it in their videos.

Porsche. Their cars are objectively good but IRL owners are always fucking dorks or new money.

don't be jealous that they have goyard and bought it before you OP. because apparently they ruined it for you now.

Ive had a goyard wallet for about 5 years now. I was always into it in middle and HS, but didn't have the money to justify the purchase. Wanted one after hearing lupe rap about them in his earlier songs.

I don't mind that more people know what it is now because they'll start asking about my wallet, specifically girls, which is good and bad

why does he have a purse

I'm not jealous, but it's the fact that now it will get the same treatment LV and Gucci get, which is lots of plebs wearing it, and possibly getting fakes made.

I still like their stance on not doing E-Commerce though, so maybe it won't be as bad.

Its still a lot harder to get though.

Theres literally LV and Gucci stores at all the higher end malls near me

Only places that sell Goyard where I live is Barneys and the actual Goyard store in San Fran

>not living within five miles of a Barney's
Embarrassing to be honest

same about goyard

fucking new money niggers ruined it like they ruin all high fashion, the next time i see a nigger wearing a fucking hermes belt / givenchy sweatshirt im going to fucking kill them

>implying white kids from old money who spend it on gaudy trash like this dont ruin it
>implying being new money/financially successful of ones own labor isnt far more fashionable than gimme hands

No, you won't.

"pussy"

An hero for your dumbass advertisement space accessories, senpai

To twist the knife a little, just know that a lot of rappers wear this kind of shit (like gucci) to mock old rich white women (your parents/you) in addition to the other reasons.

Lmao sure. It's not because they don't have any sense of delaying gratification and senselessly buy the gaudiest things to wear to look rich and name drop in their next song. Definitely to stick it to old whitey.

Damn, that must suck even more knowing they have it just to show it off and it isnt a symbol of the elite huh?

I doubt any of the 'elite' care, considering they could spot an outcast from a mile off. Your thinly veiled attempts at making hard-hitting statements about race and class are cringeworthy and you should stop.

I honestly dont care. I havent slept and i think clothes like this are shit on literally everyone.

lol just doin it 4 the bantz huh lad wew xDD
cancer

Wanna kik

I've distanced myself from pretty much any clothing that has the company logo (used to wear stuff like supreme ralph lauren etc). Just feels extremely gaudy

Not exactly ruined, but i used to have a hardon for burberry, especially their macs. Then the more i learned about general fashion the less i liked em as a whole

Goyard was ruined by a bunch of corny naggers.

I do live near Barneys you stupid fuck

I'm saying thats one of the only stores along with Neiman Marcus that carry Goyard

Meanwhile Gucci and LV have a storefront in pretty much any decent modern mall

this isn't true, its earning disposable income and having the mentality that spending it on the most expensive things you can afford is the best option, remember reading a study about people who grow in a poor setting and gain wealth are more materialistic than those who've always been surrounded by wealth

Goyard is only sold in mainly world cities at select stores.

Its not dispersed everywhere like LV and Gucci