Fake or not? Can't tell noob here

Haven't seen this in person since i live in 3rd world shit hole. Some guy offering these at half price online.

Tryna check if legit or not. Help?

Looks like a pirate boot. Pretty sus toebox region

Also most Y-3 shoes don't come with that shit price tag

Fake as shit

what do you mean by sus?

How to tell the real thing from fake?

what country do you live in?

just look at the extremely bad seamwork for a second and youll know these are fake

Sorry senpai, them shits is fake

The Y3 on the back/heel touches way to close to the bands near the ankle

well sorry there senpai

damn thanks senpai. People here selling them for about 600$ is that right or too high?

OP here.

Film student here. Trying to do a sadboys/ goth ninja production design. Should I cop these shit tier ones for that or not worth it at all?

>sadboys
kill yourself

p sure they retail around 450 usd new so, yeah

>600

homie you best be trollin'. If you really wanted them 100% authentic and you have internet access you'd know you can get them retail for 400 - 450

almost there desu

the hard part is getting them here. I've ordered stuff from the good ole US of A and it never arrived.

>tfw customs and post office pocket your shit
>taxes are 50-100%

let me move to Amerika

I would assume this isn't your first rodeo at buying high priced products. So with the money you got, you go do that.. but I can't speak on your situation fully. but best of luck to you senpai

I see no problem with rocking them still, if it's unfamiliar in your region

what country do you live in? maybe I can help

>that toe box

philippines.

pls do if u can

you're right. I've shipped some music gear across the ocean (i produce music and tie in with advertising arts people)

yeah man, barely anyone here recognizes these shoes, or anything high fashion if you can call it that

Instantly fake by that quality of the faux leather on the front and back and the stitching. Not worth half price, maybe 60 bucks though.
I remember seeing a Fake y-3 guide at plebbit, check that out.

would it be worth it to cop these for 60 bucks user?

no

damnit senpai, i found another guy selling them for 50$ kek

that stitching looks pretty fucking suspicious user-kun!

definitely not what you'd expect from a $400 sneaker!!!

just look at how inconsistent it is!!!!!!!!!!!

Originals have double stitching on the leather heel, yours have only one line of stitching. They are fake