>Big forehead
>Receding hairline
>Shit haircut

4/10, try again.

forehead on swole lmao

big foreheads are masculine

try again nu-male

Sup, fivehead

You looked a lot more attractive in those pics where you were covering the bottom half of your face

disappointed desu

This is funny coming from literal nu male, you don't even look like you lift lmao.

>implying theres anything intrinsically wrong with a big forehead
>implying my mum isnt worth ~11million gbp
go suck dick, denialfag

>Huge fivehead and a receding hairline

i have no idea what pics you're referring to

btw the best track on the new radiohead album is 'present tense' and if you disagree you are an eternal pleb

Why did you make 2 threads with your fucking ugly face at the thumbnail? you are not Veeky Forums you look like a fucking autistic faggot. Stop shit posting on this board

>ugly face
>get told im good looking all the time
pick one neckbeard

shitskin

fuck off infidel

bruv fuck off.

for those of u who don't know, this fool has been clogging up /vp/ with shitposts about this fake owl thing for the past month or so.

i honestly think u need some kind of personality disorder to warrant being so obsessed with getting roasted on Veeky Forums. u fucking love it. it's like a form of masochism. really odd.

why would you include the word hipster in ur name as well. that's insane. the most average person would recognise that as being weird, outdated and lame. are implying ur a 'hipster'? they're not even something people talk about anymore.

jesus christ.

literally fedora:the post

is it mate? not sure neither myself, or you, understand what the fuck that meant.

Did you stop taking fin?

Kill yourself.

Jesus christ you're like some 20+ year old /b/tard

the one that is the most noticeable:
weak hairline
you're getting old faster than normal what happened?

weak maxilla, poor fwhr, orbital rims not ideal, asymmetrical, no hunters eyes, no robust high test face

>weak maxilla, poor fwhr, orbital rims not ideal, no hunters eyes
literally what

you are ugly and boring in almost every possible way

this faggot doesn't know looksmaxing hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You look like a rapist

no pun intended zach ;)