/techwear/ General

How do I into techwear lads?

Also /techwear/ general JUST edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/160118-waywt-destroyed-my-cybernetic-implants-2046/page-3
shop.outlier.cc/shop/retail/ultralight-crops.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> be asian
> spend thousands

Fuck off with that shit. We're never going to have a proper thread now

>be le aryan masterrace
>look like shit on acr

Do i look techwear Veeky Forums?

I can't believe someone saw the original shit look and spent thousands actually copying it

>1515x999
>80% of the picture is a wall
the fuck you doin. learn to crop.

Anyone got recommendations for cool pants?

It is artistic

that pic

you look like an average middleschooler

hi, that is my photo and you do NOT have my permission to edit it or re-post it. Thanks.

Well it looks like I already did it m8

This Also learn to rule of thirds

supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/160118-waywt-destroyed-my-cybernetic-implants-2046/page-3

>The gaiter definitely looks better when worn with a jacket than a vest though, I can't deny that.

Why even post this shit in the first place if you know it looks bad? Lmao what a fucking meme

Is this b8.

Once you post a shitty outfit as the OP pic you're officially a meme and there's nothing you can do about.

Fuck off simon you embarrassing cunt

Anyone know of shorts that would fit this theme that aren't nike or adidas?

The fit aint as bad as you nerds say it is. Reeks of insecurity tbqh smdh... Do the haters of this 'simon' even own Techwear? I honestly dont think so but please feel free to prove me wrong.

Honest to god I wish shitposting namefags like this clown would kill themselves

what are you gonna do about it? are you gonna cry more?

you have a weak mind if my presence ruins your day and I'm glad because I'll keep doing it... You're going to stay miserable.

Can anyone recommend any crop pants, not acronym though

Outlier ultralight pants.
Just ordered them yesterday: shop.outlier.cc/shop/retail/ultralight-crops.html

Do they count as tech wear? Or maybe more commuter wear? Is there a difference really?

Looks good, cheers user. And no I don't think there is a difference really, just decent techwear pants/shorts are a pain to find seeing as a lot of stuff recommended is running gear and the rest is made from some really shit nylon that is loud and gets too hot

No one said that but you. All I do when I see another shitposting newfag such as yourself, who is self obsessed and narcissistic enough to think people care who he is on an anonymous image board, all the while posting pointlessly and offering nothing simple to extend his e-persona, is filter them. I just wish you would go back to plebbit or whatever other backpat hugbox which enables this behaviour

>The fit aint as bad as you nerds say it is.
I'm sorry you have shit taste mate, but besides the terrible aesthetic of that whole fit, it lacks a minimum level of coherency. Just proves how much of an irrelevant little shit you are.
Also, hidden.

>Do the haters of this 'simon' even own Techwear?
>I'm going to imply that critics are poor and hope that they don't realize that you can't infer good taste from income
acr has some cool stuff (I prefer last year's. more bow-legged and skinnier fit) but the guy from the picture doesn't have the body to pull it off

um yea so anyway. its starting to get hot. any summer inspo? im thinking qasas, basketball shorts, tank top, cap and a poncho, all in black with a backpack and ponch can be stored unless rain

Fuck off simon

whose simmo
cant keep up with meems

So if he had the body of the man of your dreams it would be ok.
k, right to each their own. The fit is decent through, the clothes work well with each other.

Depends. Is it sunny as hell where you live or just hot but with some wind? I never liked shorts because they are a feast for mosquitoes and won't give you shade for the sun.

I would wear qasas + cargos or sweat pants + tank. something similar to Shui here.

Get ready to drool. SS17 Veilance teaser.

saw this online. really cool

meh/10
hyped for AW16 tho

hngggg that white fit
hnggggg

>The fit is decent through, the clothes work well with each other.
They definitely don't and that's the problem with his fit.

wow so awesome. must cop everything
damn this is fire

"Fire"
>nigger detected

go away pol
why are there so many pol posters on Veeky Forums and /x/
paranoid and faggots lol

no you go away reddit

>why are there so many pol posters on Veeky Forums and /x/
the real question is why are far-left libtards from reddit all of a sudden acting like this website is a trigger safezone?

I think it's pretty funny, this place was really liberal a long time ago and no it isn't, and I guess we can chalk the far left stuff up to summer starting (maybe, anyway)

>this place was really liberal a long time ago
Veeky Forums has never been a really liberal place

At the very least it used to be a lot more left than it is now

If i saw you irl id think you were just some guy going to the gym. That could mean something.

No, i would actually agree with that guy. When this board was a little less popular it was WAY toned down and less full of supremacists and edgelords. Same with /mu/. The other boards have always been shit, but when a new board starts that isnt explicitally tech/gaming/anime/politics related it tends to be that.

you can report /pol/tards their political talk is against the rules. Just saying... The more you know...

It doesn't bother me to be honest, it's even pretty funny sometimes, why are getting so butt hurt over it, there just nameless voices on the internet

no one is butthurt. someone just made a comment why so many pol fags come to Veeky Forums
i guess they're insecure and wanna look better or something

Can anyone recommend me a pair of cargo pants that would look alright being pulled up to sort of knee height?

So coming to Veeky Forums means you are insecure you are saying. I pity you.

Lmao this irrelevant newfriend

>he's finally starting to get more and more triggered as he realises that his namefagging is irrefutably indicative of a deep need for validation and crippling insecurity
you're getting there faggot

Anyone know if this jacket comes in black, or if there is a similar one in black?

w2c pants

They are the old Levi commuter cargos. Can't get them anymore, unless maybe on Grailed.

what is this jacket

WHEN THE NMD'S GONNA DROP THO!?!

want2cry

Is there anything similar to them out there?

LEAVE SIMON ALONE

fuck off. ur just one autist hating because ur poor
let it go cuck

Yeah why don't u fuck off? it's clear ur jelly of Simon's sick fits and wealth u poorfag loser. u wish u could be as cool as he is

Ah fuck, I tried to say that with a straight face but couldn't.

>asian and white manlets cosplaying as ninjas
>they are both over 20 years old
fucking pathetic

Has anyone tried chrome industries shorts?

Post one of your fits. Do you cosplay as a dad? whats the difference?

shut the fuck up killy

Seriously. You're as big of a faggot as Simon. Where the fuck are YOUR fits?

Post 'em. With timestamp.

I'm not talking shit about anyone's fits. Talk shit post fit. So post fit or you're afraid? do you even own techwear?

> "talk shit post fit"
> talks shit
> gets told to post fit
> "oh I only mean certain types of shit talking"

top kek

alright, your turn faggot.

I thought this was a techwear thread...

the fact that youre impersonating a nig out of all people is cuck tier
kys

Dude... That gif is horrifying

I thought you were not that dumb but it seems that you have a 2 digit IQ lol. You will realize why later.. maybe.. prob not.

I like it man. But its not Techwear.

I didn't say the fit was bad, you haven't even got a fit pic from the other guy yet, I just said it wasn't techwear, chill out

Do you know what a pseudonym is? Pay attention lol. I do like Sieg, I dont tripcode.

this is cool but not techwear

>I dont tripcode.

Are you sure about that killy

Killy you absolute shitposting cunt can you stop derailing threads for one fucking second jesus christ

wtc pants? at least something similar

lol he's a nig. Go figure.

wtc everything . looks rad

Wew lad, thinking I was talking to a fucking irrelevant nigger after all, opinion forever discarded. Just kys tbqh.

should I cop this north face? or is north face considered "bad" in the techwear community? i would get it in black.

The mesh version is coming out in june.

Using a name is not tripfagging you god damned fucking retards.

lol, should've expected this

lol it seems like the only ones getting triggered here are you faggots over a fucking name. you guys are petty as fuck.

lmao shut up faggot

The green looks pretty good buddy

>he posts his fit from the dressing room because he can't actually afford to buy the clothes

w2c my lad?

Had a chuckle

top kek

Shop owners probably have to toss the shit out after from the stench of poor

stop making fun of me

Yeah. We probably should. It's hard enough being you.

Do you have a white friend to read these posts for you?

this is a funny comic considering a majority of people on welfare are white. and a majority of people caught committing fraud through welfare and unemployment are white.

brain dead conservatives need a scapegoat though don't they.

>this damage control