OLD >Discussion
>Runway talk
>Recent purchases
>Sale finds
>Grails

>Season list, Fabric and leather product code list, Leather jacket guide
drive.google.com/open?id=0B9F267TcbY4eNmdQdE0xZXZLNnc

>Notable Interviews
[YouTube] Rick Owens by Sofia Tchkonia (embed)
[YouTube] Rick Owens Interview | In the Studio | The New York Times (embed)
[YouTube] Sorbet magazine - Interview with Rick Owens and Michele Lamy (embed)
[YouTube] Rick Owens Interview (embed)

Sizing FAQ:
Footwear: This is all foot shape dependant, if you have high arches or are flat footed sizing may vary.
>Geobaskets and Cargobaskets
Size down 0.5 to 1 whole size
>Ramones (Highs, Lows, DRKSHDW Lows, DRKSHDW Highs and Vegans)
TTS, High top Mainline Ramones can accomodate sizing down 0.5
>Ramones Socks
Size down 1
>Basket Creepers, Sidezip Creepers, Limo/Spiral Creepers and Combat boots
TTS, old season limo creepers may require sizing down 1
>Adidas Tech Runners, Adidas Vicious Runners, Adidas stretch boot, Adidas Springblades (Lows and Highs)
TTS or down 0.5, Adidas stretch boots should be sized TTS to your UK sizing

Clothing:
>Drawstring pants
Size down 1
>Suiting Pants and Denim
TTS
>Blazers and Leather Jackets (Numerical sizing)
Size up
>Leather Jackets (Letter Sizing)
TTS
>Tees, tops and tanks
TTS, Sizing should take into account how garment is wanted to fit. Silk blend garments may need sizing up
>Knitwear, Hoodies, Sweaters and general Outerwear
TTS

This is only a guide, trying things on in store is the only sure way of knowing if it will fit. Sizing does also vary season to season.

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/589864-Rick-Owens-Silver-3M-Bomber-Jacket
grailed.com/listings/588784-Rick-Owens-Rick-Owens-DRKSHDW-Jason-Hoodie
grailed.com/listings/628913-Rick-Owens-Cyclops-ramones
imgur.com/a/QaGPZ
grailed.com/listings/623598-Rick-Owens-Drkshdw-NO-MORE-DROPS--AW-15-Faun-Hoodie-Long-One-Size
amazon.co.uk/Black-Grandad-Collarless-Shirt-Cotton/dp/B004MN2HLQ/ref=sr_1_2?s=clothing&ie=UTF8&qid=1463080261&sr=1-2
grailed.com/listings/632952
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good evening /rog/

Need a new jacket for this sort of spring fit, can't wear this h&m shit and it's getting a bit hot for bombers. Any recs? Thinking a drkshdw worker jacket but I want blistered sleeves and they are so hard to find.

5'11 145lbs, what size unstable tee would best fit me? Usually wear medium in other brand's tees

god i hate this fucking gook so much. shit tier hair, fake follows people on ig so they follow back. pisses me off desu

Small maybe, if you're lean. Keep in mind they stretch over time.

yo you tried selling those pods on grailed not too long ago didn't you? what made you change your mind?

Oh my god this is so bad

I decided to keep them, sorry if you were interested.

c or n
grailed.com/listings/589864-Rick-Owens-Silver-3M-Bomber-Jacket

why?

I'm with There is just to much going on.
You certainly have nice pieces, but don't wear them all at once.

>le death grips maymay

Give me that blazer, you son of a bitch.

Yeah, jacket is horrible, that's why I posted it, looking for a better one. Usually I wear a bomber with this.

what is death grips

ramone shorts looking nice - good fit but I'd tuck the tongues in like papa rick does

also your hair looks a load better today and your face looks good (idk if its clean shaven but it looks it... nice)

Top kek
This is a blazer
>I use mine as a summer coat fuck

Does any one want to buy my Large drkshdw jason hoodie? i only ever put it on once to find out it doesn't fit.

Pics? And how much?

I need more Rick tops.

grailed.com/listings/588784-Rick-Owens-Rick-Owens-DRKSHDW-Jason-Hoodie

Obviously dont expect to get the price I'm asking but make me an offer and i may give you the effay discount.

How does it fit? Large, tight, etc?

I'm usually size Medium/48 with tops.

lol cost more than a gimp or mountain hoodie!?

well i'm 6'5'' so it fit short and a bit too tight around my chest. i also lift and am around 220 right now.if you are 6'1" and under id say it'd fit you
Do you not go on grailed? My jason hoodie is priced accordingly. Most are around $400.

Flipped from the Spence sale lol. Cost u like 180 shipped

Should I get mainline Ramones for $700? They've only been worn once.

Also I'm aware they it TTS but I'm still a little unsure of how they'll fit me. They're size 43 and most of the shoes I wear are size 9.5 to 10. I wear CPs in size 42 and I have a pair of canvas drkshdw low top Ramones in size 42 and they fit a big snug.

lol THIS

These are them btw: grailed.com/listings/628913-Rick-Owens-Cyclops-ramones

mainline 43s fit my 11" long feet perfectly, if that helps. if yours are between 10.25"-11" you should be fine.

also don't freak when you get then and they're tight and stiff as all hell. they take about a week or two to stretch and break in, you might need a shoehorn.

Cool, I'm gonna get them. Maybe it's better I missed out on that size 9 pair on Sunday.

They look legit to me but can someone else give me a thumbs up?

sorry to disappoint, but i got it from another grailed user.

>hid the price

jesus fuck you guys are cunts, it's not surprising nobody comes here anymore. i paid like 270 for it. Thats all i want back.

What kind of hangers do you guys use?

We're just busting your hump, it's not like anyone who isn't in the know dosent know what your paid. Some new money fuckboy will buy it ;)

I'm honestly just wanting to get what I paid for it. If i lost 20-40 bucks oh well. The first things in every rick thread should be try before you in bold letters.

dude the vast majority of ppl dont even have the oppurtunity to try on rick in person. theres only 2 stores in america and they dont even carry any of the older stuff which has way different sizing compared to the current stuff.

Guys pls.

Idk, no feedback and shady angles with no detail pics. Plus dirty room, lots of poor ppl shoes, and fuccboi higher end shoes? Feels kinda shady

Fuck meant to reply to ramones dude

True. I'll ask him for more photos at least.

there is only one place in austin that sells rick and its only chick stuff.

>theres only 2 stores in america

many, many more stores than that carry rick

there are even more than 2 flagship Rick Owens stores in america..

The Trickster sure does make some lovely blazers.

The seller sent me some additional photos for this listing:
grailed.com/listings/628913-Rick-Owens-Cyclops-ramones
imgur.com/a/QaGPZ

Thoughts, everyone? Ultimately not very worried since chargebacks are a thing, but ya know.

cop or not?

def not that heel drag is atrocious

If you want to get them resoled, that is a good price.

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES GUILLOTIIIIIIIIIIIINE

so expensive though

why would you get Rick resoled? Isn't the sawtooth/thick rubber part of the Rick aesthetic?

My go-to Rick fit lately has been a really simple one, and also the only full DRKSHDW fit I own. It's just so cozy and flowy.

I didn't like that this tee was too loose to stack at first but it's really grown on me.

Heel drag like this makes me cringe. Even massive amounts of walking shouldn't do this. If only people knew how to walk.

Tricky blazers are top class. I love my island one. Looking to pick up a Benenato one soon though.

Just look at the heel drag, they need reforming at the very least.

Does drkshdw cargos fit tts or do I size up?

where do you find your rick shirts? i wanna cop so bad

nipples man

What's the best and cheapest postal service for England?

So you aren't the one who tries to fuck Veeky Forums up but you are the one who got fucked youself. So what?

>Heel drag like this makes me cringe. Even massive amounts of walking shouldn't do this. If only people knew how to walk.
With Rick it depends on a sole heavily. I have a lot of his footwear, around 7 pairs most of which are mainline (actually 6) and 5 of them are fine besides one SS13 (or SS12) ramones boots which are fucked up even worse to the hollow area exposed just in one month of walking. My SS13 geobaskers are fine compared to it.

What are the best tricky shoes to wear in rain?

anfib boots I guess

Being comfortable with your body isn't effay

Go true to size, as they are very heavy. Mr. Porter should have full size run, except for maybe xs, as I bought that one (hehe).

pls

Looks good to me,

I buy from a lot of different places!

U like?

Royal mail.. It's the only one operated by the government..

Nice28-30 xs
30-32 s etc

Read rickowens size chart

Do u have snapchat or Instagram?

I do, but they're not amazingly fashion related. I use IG to follow people, and I muck around on snapchat at work with the occasional fashions stuff thrown in. I mean feel free to follow or add me if you want.
IG: olijbs
SC: Olliejbs

hey man. nice fit. not bad at all. but let me give you some tips. you need some grails to elevate this up a notch. see pic related, i spent over a year accumulating all these grail pieces so they complete each other perfectly to be more than the sum of all parts. anyway, keep at it. you'll get there one day

It's back! I missed it.

Did you mean OLIJBS?

Fuck no lmao

Shows the lack of beard

Oh wait, nah you're getting mixed up with my SC

I figured you wouldn't use the phrase "beard enthusiast" and also be into Rick at the same time. They take your Ramones socks if you do that.

Ohhhh I see. Sorry, it's early for me.

Jelous

Legit?

grailed.com/listings/623598-Rick-Owens-Drkshdw-NO-MORE-DROPS--AW-15-Faun-Hoodie-Long-One-Size

Yessir

Hey /ROG/,

I copped runner socks the other day on the cheap, they're my first rick piece so I threw some fits together with the clothes I had here at my parents house, I'll be back in London on Monday, so I'll photographs them properly and post some more fits then.

I was just hoping for a bit of a crit/inspo on wearing them.

CHEERS

R

is $300 shipped a good price for white tech runners?

Your legs looks soooooo thin with those pants and i totaly dislike it. Try some other pants.

looks nice honestly
but it's mostly thanks to your proportions i guess;^)

Never leave my parents housecore

bump

i will suck your dick for the name of that shirt bottom middle

And i like that cardigan top middle. id?

I thrifted it, it's pretty nice, I think this is the same one though, which is super cheap: amazon.co.uk/Black-Grandad-Collarless-Shirt-Cotton/dp/B004MN2HLQ/ref=sr_1_2?s=clothing&ie=UTF8&qid=1463080261&sr=1-2

I wear the XL for that fit.

The cardigan thingy is by 'if only was true', who don't exist anymore. It's huge, the only reason it doesn't touch the floor is because I'm 6'6

How are these? I know they need an iron and redye, but they're nice pants.

The runners actually haven't left my house.

Impulse buy from the other day.

i wish my impulse buys were this nice

All white or black sole?

all white

Yeah go for it, if they're in good condition.

Decided to post these on grailed since i need the cash and honestly these will never fit me unfortunately. if you're interested at all message me on there for a small effay discount. Price high cus grailed takes 10 % etc etc cheers :)

shit forgot the link

grailed.com/listings/632952

Fuckin' women getting this nice-as-fuck coat.

Tech runner inspo?

I drew this Tricky Ricky in paint, I was too lazy to make the backgroud. (you can change if you want to), enjoy this pic and do whatever you want with it

nooooice