Chart thread

we should do one of these.

post what you are now, what you were 5 years ago, and the fuccboi type/whatever you never want to be.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dx2CUMtZ-0
etsy.com/au/listing/268934930/vintage-blue-oversized-fila-sweatshirt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

me now- well adjusted, happy. have gf and hang out with buddies at bar drinking my friends' craft beers. pretty legit.

me before- normal kid. played a lot of videogames haha. did good in school though. never did anything wrong. loved mountain dew.

who i never want to be- fuccboi who follows every trend. alaways angry. no gf.

dog you say you dont wanna be a fuccboi and follow trends but you went and got the trendy fuccboi haircut?

Undercut and OBCD is timeless, faggot.

why are you tryna act like every white kid didnt start looking at each others hair in 2010 going "huh thats cool"

its all macklemore

at least im not like typical yung leo oversized hoodie trash.

that just recently started becoming popular because of Ye

From left to right
Me now
>fuccboi with basic undercut, curly hair so not many options to go with, i smoke cigarillos, not cigarettes. cigarillos are nigger cigars but they smell good

Me 5 years ago
>basic emo white boy who never got into the whole scene look because too much money, shit music including LP, Disturbed, Marilyn Manson, Seether

Never wanna turn into
>pretty much my 5 years ago version except older. I'm very self-conscious about my scent, I might be a shut in but I don't wanna smell like the cumrags that surround me tyvm

>seether
that fucking name is so edgy

what is right shoes?
lol thats a good one

where did it all go wrong?

I wouldn't say it went wrong.
I guess at some point I couldn't help but see fashion as some perverse human mating ritual
Sort of like this video youtube.com/watch?v=7dx2CUMtZ-0

dries? p chill, wud hanng

>dries?
I wish, I'm a poorfag who won't be able to cop anything designer in the next couple of years probably

are you the one who bought that ss16 dries shirt?

The right is a specific person I know who wears terrible shit 24/7 and is an absolute dickbag who's super negative all the time.

yea figured 50/50 it'd be zara. take it back, wouldn't give a second glance, fuckboy

:(

these are all good, the middle less so

I wasn't necessarily fashionable 5 years ago.

why is this so funny

Marilyn Manson most recent album Pale Emperor is good.

Posted this in /r9k/ originally but still has some relevance ;v

>your ideal partner
well shit how you doiiiin

BUMBA CLOT

>skrr skrr

bad but thanks for asking :v

>superior

lmao

middle isnt too bad desu

what games do you play.

my steam is mofobert but I don't think you will be that impressed :v

im not
#dropped

well rip :v

wore these at that time

Are those real hairs on your face?

No it's a fake beard for a student film my group filmed like over 4 years ago.

this isnt fun because it's literally impossible for you to become the person you never want to be

that's the spirit.

What?

Oh nice

i couldn't really draw my glasses properly, they look a lot nicer irl (imo)

the guy i don't want to be doesn't really exist, i just chose fashions i absolutely will never ever wear and general persona i hate

>the guy i don't want to be doesn't really exist
you're not from any slavic country, are you
i've seen people dressed EXACTLY like this pic

Your person you don't wanna be is shockingly close to mine

Is Argentina effay?

I dont think so, but it´s what i have

THAT'S THE SPIRIT!

What? Are you incapable of coherent speech

never mind what I said earlier

why did I put so much time into this

and seriously fuck that guy

>the GTX1080 looks great i cant wait to see AMD's response

same man, hopefully polaris and ZEN will be good, im kind of interested in investing in amd too.. plus im a huge amd fanboy, i've been running a 7870 since 2012

honestly I'm more of an Nvidia guy but AMD has previously had some great responses to Nvidia and Intel after their announcements, and with Polaris, Vulcan and DX12 all on their way, we could be seeing some incredible results coming out from team red.

>tfw better tech discussions on Veeky Forums than /g/

definately, and nvidia seems to be marketing the shit out of their 10 series, and with AMD's shares being so low lately i can see why they'd want to put all their cards on the table

i hope vulkan really does help devs start porting games to linux, because i fucking hate using windows 10.

meh

>TFW I HAVE A MAN BUN AND WEAR A MILITARY COAT.
KILL ME

>MILITARY COAT
>not bape
you're safe just look closer next time

is that bull shirt from that school shooting movie?

NIK
E

no sympathy for fakes and even less for fast fash.

seem like a cool dude

>FILA

10/10, assuming it's vintage and/or over-sized.

Just wanted to make sure everyone understood that it was a shitpost :^)

ty user

My hair grows back in a week and getting it cut so often would be ridiculous

however, I have since discovered a device called the "comb"

all in all however, fuck jewfros

oh shit where do you find that

just etsy my dude
etsy.com/au/listing/268934930/vintage-blue-oversized-fila-sweatshirt

are you a cowboy

I wear a worn, slightly torn riding jacket most of the time, and a flannel otherwise

You are incredible, my man.

i literally lol'd at that person you never want to be

i hope someone exactly like that exists and i want to see him irl

It's a combination of many of the elements I strongly dislike about multiple people I know.

you know someone which a mohawk like that?

please tell me about him

He's this greasy dude who wears shitty metal shirts all the time and looks Auschwitzcore but with a flabby ass and wide hips. He wears camo cargo shorts that extend past his knee, he mocks me for going to Top Man and Guess and basically any other decent place, he orders metal shirts online, he's 20 and only goes for 15-17 year olds, he can't lift his own body weight or do a chin up/pullup, he tries too hard to be funny.

holy shit, i cant understand why people with shit shit taste could mock people who go to fashion stores.... whatever.

masculinity is annoying sometimes, even though caring about how you look is masculine

>he mocks me for going to Top Man and Guess and basically any other decent place
>top man
>Guess
>decent

They're decent. Not good, but decent.

Seems like you belong on tumblr

fuck drawing with this fukig touchpad shit

Nigger loooool

Same but blonde and with slightly longer hair. Moving into gothninja, techwear & palewave.

You never want to become my dad? Fuck you, he's more of a man than you'll ever be

you don't seem like a chill dude yourself or like anyone would want to hang w/ u

Congrats on getting your Russian citizenship

boring

Brruuuhhh are you my reflection or what?