GENERAL ADVICE THREAD

GENERAL ADVICE THREAD
I was here the other day asking for fashion, haircut advice and just wanted to thank the anons in the thread
Got hit on hardcore today thanks to you
*hat tip

Other urls found in this thread:

framesdirect.com/images/landing/fd-ct-sg-bnr-classic-men.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're welcome! It turned out nice.

Looking fly bb

get some new glasses my man

Yea OP for one theyre waaay too wide. I can see the refraction through the lens and it makes your face look hour glass shaped. Maybe play with a different shape while at it.

framesdirect.com/images/landing/fd-ct-sg-bnr-classic-men.jpg

More like that(?)

get a shorter beard.
As you don't have a full beard it's not looking very well - It actually look like a neckbeard.
cut it shorter.

shave.

Not that I necessarily disagree but since OP is new: friendly reminder to ignore all killy posts

shave

NUMALE
N
U
M
A
L
E

you look like you got hit on hardcore with a bat over the face

Glad people on here were helpful for once

Yeah I'm planning on getting some soon, this was just a start. I don't know how they'll actually refract until I get them with the proper lense so its a guessing game.
Maybe its the camera but it looks better in person, I actually got a compliment and a girls number from it, she specifically referenced the beard
I have a baby face
Surprisingly not, if any animal hits on me it's typically a dog

kek

I think you'd look better with a shorter beard/stubble. Your beard has the whole islamic neckbeard thing going on, and it's not doing anything for you. You look to have a decent facial shape and structure so maybe just ditch it

I want to get a new haircut, what would look good on me ?

"baby" faces are very attractive, do it.

Just shave, everything improves without facial pubic hair.

You looks like shit m8

Buzz hair

Here's an old pic without it, I look like 5 years younger here when this was 4 months ago

I'd say go full hipster, keep the Stacy make the beard stubble and trim the sides and back leaving the top for style

*stach

keep stache and patch above chin. remove all else

this, it'll look really good on you.

can i pull off a top knot/undercut? do i have the face for it?

your jaw don't look good for it playboy

not angular enough?

I just feel so committed to the beard doh... Maybe after I get with this girl I'll go for it, she's into Arab guys so its working out

fuk yeah broo! def think about it. it's a good look for you

NUMALE

>this textbook cuckcore dress sense
dude fucking kill yourself

No offense dude but you look like the definition of the word nu-male.

He's getting pussay, that's all that matters, that's the real competition amongst us.

let's see what you dress like big boy

>my guess is poorly thrown together entry-level streetwear

> hat's all that matters
no
>that's the real competition amongst us
no

>these are the kind of people browsing effay and giving you advice
jezus fuck

>bowtie and vest is cuck core
only if you have an ironic moustache and stupid hair colour and hoped to be viewed as an "intellectual" rather than someone who is comfortable in those clothes

terrorist core

nu-male core

it's a bow tie my man

literally name a situation that isn't formal where wearing a bow tie doesn't make you look like a cuck

You fucked up

>posts picture of meme designer to take the assumed fashion-knowledge high ground

cringe

Two nu-males, two end numbers following themselves. Coincidence ? I think not.

I wore this to a Christmas party where I was the host for secret Santa; it was very appropriate and a lot of fun. I'm a goofy guy so it works

shave those pubes you fucking subhuman

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Help pls Veeky Forums

I have a pair of pic related. I like how they look, but my feet get sweaty fast wearing them (doesn't happen with any of my other shoes). Anyone recommend something similar but more breathable?

Is it good or should I cut it? I have a receding hairline and big ears so I want to cover. What do?

Get new glasses.
Those are way too wide for your face.

What can I do to make myself look better in 6-8 months?
Already got rid of acne (that's why my face is dry, accutane) and am currently losing weight, 10 more kg to go.

I've got divergent opinions on the hair thread. I'm going for long hair, but they aren't long enough to make a bun. I tried to just tie some of them, doest it look autistic ?

More lost weight will definitely do you well.. and maybe some better glasses. Something more rectangular

U R A Q T

drill some holes in them

Embrace baldness and lift. Light stubble

get some taste.

Thank you, will keep on losing fat and buy a new pair of glasses.

If you're woman, your face looks very nice.
If you're a man, your face looks very nice.

There is a common sweetspot where both genders are beautiful.