Manlet dressing tips

manlet here, how do i avoid looking like the manlet in the middle here? i want to look taller and cool. help me learn

Nothing you wear will make you tall
Accept it and move on

(not true, by the way)

yes pls

nice w3c bro??

that pic is fucking bizarre, in some way you can see that the 3 are huge as fuck but yes, thor looks like a manlet between these 2 giants

dank shit

prada espadrille creepers

dude in middle is Mountain man - 6'9 :O

Nice b8

Manlet here (5'7") I don't want to look taller ,I'm ok with my height but what tips are useful for manlets? what should I avoid?

For reference

Avoid leaving the house

tuck your shirt into high waisted pants

This. And don't go high water on your pants. It significantly lengthen the legs visually.

Pic related. Proof that low rise is the worst thing to ever happen to fashion.

>Tfw 5'5
>outgoing only when people initiate socialization basically fuck my shit up

5'6" here.
Learn to sew, fagit.

Wear slim clothes, nothing to accentuate width. No bootcuts or horizontal stripes. Shirts should be fitted and pants should rest on the shoe, which is where the sewing comes in. Tuck a nice fitted shirt into slim jeans or slacks and you'll look like a million bucks.

bomber jackets look okay on short people

You all took the bait you morons that guy in the middle is 6'9"

Check out this manlet defense force member. I'd ask if you were trying to get higher than your station but that bald-faced lie proves you're high enough already!

Isn't that the mountain from GoT? Pretty sure he's tall as fuck

I think he's trying to be ironic or something

Björnsson is, after all, 6 foot 9 inches tall

get skinny. thats it, if you are skinny and dress with relatively slim clothes you will seem tall. i am shorter then lots of my friends but they all think i look tall because of my posture and weight. I'm talking around 120 pounds at 5'8 for male btw. this is very acheivable but the average person is so fat this seems hard, i don't even look skinny with the right clothes

This is a terrible idea

shoes

Why not tucking your shit in? I mean your legs appear longer by tucking your shirt in?

>tfw 5'9
>but have long, slim legs and skinny torso
Feels alright man

OP if you're stocky good luck, just dress like Bruno Mars

All manlets should wear lifts. I'm 5'7.5 but look almost 5'10 with lifts on, which is actually above average where I live. I'm already good looking, but once I started using lifts it was like pussy errywhere mah man

Rec some good lifts and maybe.

fat bald and a manlet
this dude should just kill himself and re roll
its over

You don't need lifts. Many normal shoes can make you higher.

kek

probably true. im 5'5 and got compliments from normies since i started to wear it, its not even slim fit bomber, its schott ma1

Yeah, but now even lanklets are using shoes with height boost so they can feel more alpha, so you end up still being a manlet

Search on Amazon but always read the reviews carefully

The problem with this kind of shoes is that they look BIG
You end up with a disproportionate figure drawing attention to your feet, and that's no good

I prefer to lose the bonus of the added height in favor of small looking shoes, which paired with skinny jeans make you look leaner

I was the guy asking about recs. I don't really plan on getting them, I use insoles for my feet and wear slim/skinny fitted clothing. I'm 5'7 and ~120 give or take a few lbs. I would like to get some AF1s, do you think mids would look bad on me?

should i cop size 10? 5'7

you can wear these instead.

im am 5'8 and size 9 sneakers with similar build look ridiculosly big on me