Should I just give in and buy CPs...

Should I just give in and buy CPs? I'm becoming extremely tempted and I have enough cash where I won't go bankrupt if I get em.

Also what size should I get if I'm a size 11 in regular shoes?
And where should I cop these online, what site is most reliable?

Other urls found in this thread:

jcrew.com/mens_category/shoes/sneakers/PRDOVR~E8592/E8592.jsp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>dirty cps
fucking plebs

I just copped pic related to scratch my plain white sneaker itch. I've got plenty of money, but I'm a bit of a cheapskate when it comes to spending a lot on clothes. imo, I like the way these look better than CP's anyway. Not as flat and clown shoe-like. But I've always hated the plastic-y look of Stans, as well as the green heel.

They're nice shoes.

They're high quality, sleek and easy to wear.

Be aware that they aren't some huge statement piece, they are just white trainers. You're not gonna get floods of compliments on your sick CPs from everyone that sees them.

I'd go and try them on if you can, I bought TTS and they were fine, some people suggest going down one. Mr Porter has great returns policy if you regret it.

>Clean white CPs

Fucking pleb, they look better a little worn in.

>he nurses his cps like a baby, making sure not to get one scratch or speck of dirt on them because they cost him such a large amount of his income
pathetic tbqh

This is the least interesting shoe you can buy for $350+

idiots who cant value the construction of luxury shoes

fucking kids who only buy shit as a trend, shoes were never meant to be worn dirty. Fucking pieces of shit

these arent luxury shoes mate
stop deluding yourself
you can still take care of them without obsessing over their cleanliness like its the end of the world
i remember seeing some kid at uni wearing a pair of gats, tripping over, then spending a minute checking his shoes to make sure they were ok, i couldnt contain myself how pathetic it was
but by all means go ahead and keep them spotless and enjoy looking like youve never left your house at all

I just pulled the trigger after a year and will get them next week.
You should do it

To me it's like the new car syndrome. The first scratch you get is the end of the world. Then after 10 more you stop giving a shit. It's normal to want to take care of something that it's mint condition. But they're shoes. They're gonna get beat up.

Those look pretty good

>CPs
>Luxury

Sorry to break it to you but CPs are a pretty mid keel shoe. They're well constructed out if good leather, but they're not some avant garde bespoke designer shoe, they're just a basic, widely produced white sneaker. I don't go and purposefully beat them to shit, but they get worn and a bit dirty, that's what shoes do.

They are not comfy at all. That's all I have to say.

They look good yeah. But I 110% suggest trying them on in-store. I ordered a pair my size and it was painful as fuck for my feet. Gonna sell box new on grailed for like 200 pounds or less so keep an eye out

They age like shit

mad cp cucks on suicide watch

>They are not comfy at all.
mine weren't comfy for the first few weeks but once they broke in i couldn't take them off.

What better (quality or nicer in general) can you buy for that price? You can't even get a pair Tricker's or Aldens for 350.

W2C

what model are these man????

MMM you pleb

y-3 or adidas by kolor. stop that scandinavian cuckcore shit (am scandinavian and cuck myself, but the look is boring)

hahahaha

J Crew exclusive.
jcrew.com/mens_category/shoes/sneakers/PRDOVR~E8592/E8592.jsp

I'm loving them. A great alternative to Stans. Better silhouette, better leather, better tongue, super fucking comfy. Would definitely recommend.

791, J.crew

Mmm gats r so dadcore

Adidas by kolor is for weeb fashion victims and it is not versatile at all, y-3 is the footwear embodiment of autism and techninja is dying fast

bball

since when is this considered dadcore

I see polo-with-boat-shoes tier preps wearing them all the time, also u chose one of if not the least dadcore colorway, anything versatile looks ugly(black) or dadcore(white etc)

GATs are fucking hideous lol, nvm that they're straight up shit-tier quality. PSA: do not buy MMM shoes.

do it, bought mine a year ago and haven't regretted it once

I'd pay more for a leather insole, upper shoe than buy some shitty trainers

(yes I have like 30 sneakers, including stan smiths, converse, vans and they look shit after a while and they do not age well at all)

kill yourself

i hate dirty CPs

i usually buy a dozen pairs at a time and swap toss them out after ever ~3-5 wears.

ive had mine for trhee years

they're pretty much indestructible, meanwhile how many pics of destroyed cuck projects do you see

you probably cant event afford them

GATs are one of the finest shoes out there

retarded and broke nu male detected
bought a pair just to trash them out since brand new they make you look homosexual

drop trip, you're a disgrace

White mid CPs or blue MMM gats

Lol all of the salty GAT shills ignore the salient point

>anime poster
>doesnt know what a tripcode is

go away, autist

They're not well-constructed.

Definitely buy em, you will thank yourself. sizing down is optional

Some guy posted these some time ago
Don't know where to cop them from