Hipster goes apeshit stepping in paint with his stan smiths

>hipster goes apeshit stepping in paint with his stan smiths

Which one of you is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aOlLM6yL22Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=aOlLM6yL22Q

wow. it's white paint too. fucking idiot.

They look like vans or converse. Shit, do those have fucking velcro straps?

he should be thankful, his stan smiths just digivolved into $700 maison margiela GATs

>oh no, I got paint on my going to have to do more shifts to cover this

Poor people doing fashion is hilarious.

he should have called the police or taken photos of the scene at least and showed the owner later or something. he probably could have got the owner to replace his shoes with new ones, otherwise he could have taken him to court and done the same.
owner is a dumbass and its his fault. if you own a property and have a have a massive hole in the in it then you block it off properly so no one can fall in it, otherwise youre liable if they get injured on your property.

L M A O

>court
>injured

B-but "muh shoes" your honor!

lol same thing dude, the guys shoes got destroyed plus he literally slipped and could have seriouly injured himself (hard to tell from camera if he did or not but he could have faked it and easily sued and won compensation)

some people man

Lol you 100% sure these are stans, from the way this faggot is acting you'd think these are $500+

kek

What a clown

>U
>S
>A

>throwing a tantrum over $50 shoes
>being poor and puerile

@11282165

>not having €30 fake Stans Smiths from the Bershka

xaxaxa

to be fair, those could be raf stans
but i really doubt they are

or even $2000 ccps, he just had to walk over a few more times

that faggot hasn't seen $500 in one place in his entire life, look at his outfit, fast fashion is written all over it

>not going outside and knocking this faggot out.

what would happen is he would take him to small claims, show the owner of property showed gross negligence in maintaining said property and proved his damages

kid would argue $100 on shoes, owner would argue shoes are used since he was wearing,. court would just go get market value of shoes

~$35 since ebay's latest buy it now price

this is why we have court systems in place and we don't do shit like trial by tumblr like idiot liberals

the fuck are you talking about, all of you

the kid is throwing dustbins and paint at the house, which falls into the category of vandalism, he has bigger things to worry about than his shoes

i probably would get pissed as well (but not act like him) so i don't care but what the fuck is that outfit

Kek

at least he dressed for the occasion

I legit wouldnt be angry I would be like "awww fuck dude" and go and try and wash it off. One time I was mixing a protein shake and it wasnt screwed on all the way and it splattered everywhere and all over my 2,000$ raf hoodie. I just took it off and handwashed it immediately. Turned out fine, just slight cracks on the graphic afterward because it was from an early 2000s collection.

why would anyone lose their shit over non-resoleable chink-made shit?

And this, kids, is what is known as a "fuccboi". Fucking stupid try-hard hipster.

This tbhfam

I'd throw on full Gucci and beat him to within an inch of his life for stepping on my paint

Gun control was a mistake

i once stepped into an oil puddle with my white ramones going back to my car in an underground parking lot, boy i was pissed cause they came in the mail a day before too

if the car that was leaking was still there i would of stabbed their tires

your face when they're common projects

>4 minutes

tl;dw

guy steps in paint, gets super pissed, drinks 1 bottle of beer together with his friend, kick a trash can, throws paint on the wall, fucks a bystander in the ass for no apparent reason

So you mean virtually all sneakers?

What's the big deal? It's not like he dropped them sideways on the paint or anything. Just walking with the shoes would get the paint odd the bottom.
What an autist.

>protein powder
>hi Veeky Forums

i got paint on my shoes and i like it because it makes them look artsy.
im over buying expensive clothes because i realize it's fucking retarded.

not giving a shit is basically the coolest. and "is x effay" is another way of asking "is x cool"
if you have to ask people on an angolan ship-in-a-bottle enthusiast forum if something is cool, consider taking a long, hard look at your life and priorities.

I think some splattered on his jeans.

>Poor people doing fashion is hilarious.

People doing fashion is hilarious.

There, I improved it for ya.

Congrats bro, you've graduated to being actually fashionable. It's fun and cheap.

LOL DUDE PAINT SHOES I KNOW PAINT SHOES !!

For $50-70 dollar shoes? Seriously? Normal people are so stupid...

my daddy is rich: the post

>one day of pay at minimum wage

Watching OP's video just made me think "now the guy's shoes are actually his". Wear adds personality.

First he steps in paint, gets mad and proceeds to kick bins around, further damaging his shoes?

Did his friends just leave him there and go?

BASED

ccp owner detected

arent they only like $75?

just saying thats kind of what shoes are made for, to be walked in and get dirty