Can we get a white/beige inspo thread going on? preferably military inspired fits or some shit like starwars, I guess

can we get a white/beige inspo thread going on? preferably military inspired fits or some shit like starwars, I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>inb4 there's already a military thread
didn't say strictly military but it's preferable, anything anyone has with white/beige colors pls

bump

nice i like this

He said inspo, not cringe.

bumping with stuff

w2c everything

my niggu

This is my 30-40s Swedish winter combat gear, I know it's not fully white but I thought I'd contribute anyway.

jacket is really dope.

Thanks, it's a smock actually. This is the jacket I have on under it.

every frame in this movie is Veeky Forums

Pretty jelly to be quite honest my family, that's cool as heck. Can you post what the back of the White jacket looks like? Being worn as well.

It was directed by Tom Ford so that's to be expected.

bump

seconding

Bumping again with stuff

Can I find this white jacket on asmc?
If not
W2C?

I only know the boots are kva

B I A N C O
I
A
N youtube.com/watch?
C
O

Sorry I've not replied sooner, I would send more images but I'll be blunt. I'm pretty lazy.
I really have no idea, I'm a Euro and they sell allot of old Scandinavian gear over here in army and navy stores. I picked the smock up for about £20, there were a bunch of them but that one fitted me best. Generally because the Swedish stuff is all deadstock it sells pretty cheap. I think you'd probably be able to find something similar on ebay.

>I would send more images but I'll be blunt. I'm pretty lazy.
Alright.

>I'm a Euro and they sell allot of old Scandinavian gear over here in army and navy stores.
>Generally because the Swedish stuff is all deadstock it sells pretty cheap.
Name of the stores are are they just some random small shit? Denmark here.

It's just a tiny place in rural England, I doubt they even have a website. Here is a close up of the label in it if it helps in anyway, i am assuming it's Swedish since it was being sold alongside the rest of the uniform.

cav empt warm parka 2. about $600.