Is there any type of vehicle more Veeky Forums than late 80s/90s japanese streetbikes...

is there any type of vehicle more Veeky Forums than late 80s/90s japanese streetbikes? The color patterns on them are miles ahead of the color patterns on bikes today. Their designs were nicer too, they feel like they have more character than bikes do today, if that makes any sense, not to say modern street bikes look bad, but it just seems like they've lost something they used to have.

Other urls found in this thread:

boot.com/bsoles.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm aware 3/5 of these bikes are GSXRs but god damn look at these colors and that shape, absolutely perfect.

they look funny

like admirably funny or ew do not want funny?

any bike with a windshield is insta-gay

it takes a pretty decent level of autism to come to that conclusion

>is there any type of vehicle more Veeky Forums than late 80s/90s japanese streetbikes?

Nope. There is not.
I like the color way too but Jet Black is still my favorite.

All black always looks nice, but I think it's becoming overdone now. Multicolored bikes are due for a comeback.

You've never ridden the speeds that require a wind screen. You have any idea how hard it is to keep your head steady at 140+ mph?

why the hell would you be at 140mph?

in my state 100 is a felony

140 is suicide on a bike , even on the highway

If you take the highway at night or are not a pussy

Jesus, what a little pansy.

goose inspo as always

only autismos gotta go fast
meanwhile the cool guys drive slow so everyone can see their sick bike and sick fit while staying alive.

that is a nice bike

>implying playing it safe and staying out of the fast lane has ever been considered cool by anyone

You sound like one of those middle aged men who get angry when younger guys drive past them on the highway on a fast bike because deep down you're envious of how carefree they are while you spent your whole life making sure everyone in the car has their seatbelt on before pulling out of the driveway.

of course it is, it's the Goose's

this

don't criticize motorcycles until you've actually rode one.

not every country has speedlimits

why don't we have both?

what a babe

I got my motorcycle licence a few months ago but haven't bought a bike yet, I am very attracted to classic Japanese street bikes. Are there any that would fit into my $3000 AUD budget??

Like nearly all, they really weren't desirable bikes

Both, it's a funny kind of funny. I like them.

muh cafe racer

i forget what exact model this is but it is customised

while not japanese i think this Ducati is similarly appealing

Thanks but I was hoping for a list of motorcycle makes and models :)))

You could get a crotch rocket but not a cruiser or road bike

Anything thats pre 2000, or a used sv 650

is the suzuki tu250x Veeky Forums?

They can be customized nicely

I have one of these and really love it (In silver though).
The honda GB was made in the late 80's as a tribute to British racing bikes of the 60's

Supermotos and scrambler style bikes are most fa

On the subject of bikes, what are some good boots that are both effay and able to provide solid ankle support and leg protection in the event of a collision?

If you have some sturdy leather boots you don't really need motorbike boots.
The leather used for boots is thicker than the leather used for clothing and you'll have good slide times with them.
You do however want a solid sole, a lot of foot related motorbike injuries are from curbs and you'll want something to stop your foot crumpling.

If you want some boots though icon does some coolish stuff

I agree

yes

Don't forget that the sole has to be heat and slip resistant

boot.com/bsoles.htm
That link deserves a place in the sticky, IMO. The info can save you from ruining your boots or hurting yourself