Female Inspo. Preferably not short Asian girls this time

Female Inspo. Preferably not short Asian girls this time

Other urls found in this thread:

circuitbird.tumblr.com
shuitsang.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's not short and only half Asian.

Sorry, I had to post Nao. Don't worry, I'm still contributing with what you asked for later.

r

thats a dude m8

face it OP short azn qts are the definition of effay

>Preferably not short Asian girls this time
kek white roastie jelly of the superior Asian female.

this is an awful outfit.

>tfw taytay will never be dressed in FULL RICK

That's not a dude, I follow her on tumblr but I don't remember her url

that's shuitsang you nigger. the one you followed is probably his gf

i want reddit to leave

post basic bitchcore

I want you to leave, it's circuitbird.tumblr.com

yeah i know that person. she goes to sz. but the person you posted in the picture is an asian man named shui tsang. check out shuitsang.tumblr.com/

What are those fucking leggings the girl on the left is wearing? See them all the time.

you just know she takes so much d

whats that op?

This no Tiny Asian girl thing makes this as easy as masturbating with no hands

i believe thats called sticking your dick into a soft crevice and fucking it such as a mouth, or asshole, or nostril, or between the toes of her severed foot

Tbqh short Asian girls are typically the best at fashion. Thats why they get posted a lot in these threads, white people look old for a reason except a lucky few.

If you want white people with advanced fashion sense you need to look at how models dress casually.

>hey, if we give you money could you buy us cigarettes?

Wow she's gorgeous

but short grills are better than tall ones

posting short asian girls in hopes of inspiring
do females really dislike being short? i thought u guys aimed for it like it was some cuteness thing
im a relatively tall guy who has no preference about tall girls or short ones//

short ones wants to be taller, have longer model legs.
tall ones wants to be shorter, to not stand out so much.

source: I sit behind girls in class. They talk about all these kinds of shit.

Flat ones want big breasts.
Big breasted ones wants small breasts.

it makes u realize how frivolous their insecurities are
unbeknownst to them that if they were born into the body they fantasize about having, they would probably fantasize about having their old body type back

moral of the story: grils are cute

Wait that's sex user... don't tell me you think they are the same thing?

>Tfw you will never have a gremlin gf tall enough to stuff your 3 point shots

Is that a cape?

>tfw no mollyfu

is not asian

it literally looks absolutely nothing like her. like literally no part of that picture has anything in common with any image that she has ever posted.

she looks like a cleric or some shit

As a tall female I am not hating on asian fashion, it's just that I can't pull off anything they wear. Anyway the point of the thread is to find inspiration, not masturbatory material

Sorry OP i hardly have non-azn inspo to post

How tall are you op?

>shear fabric for that subtle slut look
>the comfy health goth
>I have a lifetime of liberal arts student debts ahead of me
B A S I C
>dress
>bicycle
clearly a daddy's girl
everything about this is unhealthy
nice quads
>the i just bought one from every brand at abbot kinney
>please send me back to a time before women's rights
>I never check the weather before I go outside

if I was a girl pretty sure I've exclusively shop at la garconne.

I'm tall and wish I was shorter so I could be petite

I'm short (5'0) and while I don't mind it, it does often get annoying having to alter my clothes or seeing nice outfits that wouldn't work on me because of my height. And swimming pools can be a nuisance when I have to tread water where other people can stand, along with high shelves and my feet not touching the floor on like 25% of the seating in public places.
On the other hand I can pretty much sleep comfortably on pretty much any sofa and completely submerge myself in most bathtubs.

So there's positives and negatives. I can see why other women would or wouldn't want to be short. Plus a lot of women don't want to be cute and find the term infantilising.

>dress
>bicycle

What's wrong with that? Have you never seen women in skirts and dresses casually riding?

Women have been riding bikes longer than its been normal for them to wear jeans and trousers, and it looks like her frame is the kind that was originally built to accommodate skirts. It's not like it looks like she's going to try racing in it or anything.

Are you from LA?

>please send me back to a time before womens rights
this is probably the most cuck thing i have ever witnessed
are you actually retarded?

thats true
im a 6 feet tall boy and i cant lie down in the bath properly which sucks
also my bed is almost too small for me and blankets never cover my feet and go sufficiently high enough up my neck for it to be perfect.
being short does have its advantages
in all honesty i don't think most guys have a very strong preference between short or tall girls
i can honestly say that both are equally appealing to me.

I think he says that cuz the top looks 50s American. And the 50s sucked balls... hard... The most undaring, submitted 19 century decade. Nietzsche would have hated how sheeple people were in that period. Everyone trying to be the generic ideal human of the government, ridiculous.

the top is only inspired by the 50's and is not actually something they would have worn back then so all of this speculation is pointless.
Also, by that logic, the bowler hat in your picture is offensive as it originates from a time where slavery was prominent and women had less rights than the 50's
see how retarded it sounds?

just because its inspired by a dull era doesn't necessarily mean that it is a dull outfit either

>I think he says that
pay attention there. I'm not him I do not think what he thinks. To me is just a boring looking top and idc. I'm into the avantgarde (mostly) not that.

i know you are not him
did i ever allude to you being him?
i am merely arguing with your defense of him and how dumb his logic is

what is your gender killy?

I'm not defending him either. Just look at his replies he critiqued everything he could with his opinion, not giving any solutions like ways the fits could be pulled off. Just like the WAYWT flamers, so yes his logic IS dumb, its nothing more than his opinion. I Just wanted to speculate why he commented on that fit in that manner: that was quoted there.

Here

that doesn't answer shit
just shows your sexual preference which is applicable to either gender
just inquiring as to whether you're a male faggot or female faggot :)

ill presume female

FF... Faggot.

o

what a fuccboi body

that you killy?
i think its female, look at the breasts u fag

5'11"

W2c pants?

it means she's a filthy casual and that bike is walmart tier garbage.

So? This isn't a bike inspiration thread

this

w2c la garconne gf

Best looks in this thread. Unless you're trying to impress the idiotic meme-loving boys on Veeky Forums, of course. Throw a cool jacket on that girl with the bike and she'll look like a rock star.

How tall are you Killy? Btw I see a bit of chub there.

it's also a bad fit

I don't think you can really see it enough to tell. The angle is pretty poor and with her hunched over its difficult to make out what it actually looks like.

Which, for a women's inspo thread, is a far more valid criticism than the bike.

Those sweet asses!!
Am I condemned to a life of basic flat bitches?!

>having yellow fever
End your life