What does effay wear to a party? I'm always worried that my nice jawnz'll get ruined...

what does effay wear to a party? I'm always worried that my nice jawnz'll get ruined, so I end up wearing some shitting shoes, jeans, and t-shirt.

Ive ruined so many nice things during partys

this, I have designated party clothes that dont look shit but aren't very expensive because getting a cigarette put out in your fucking RAF sweater really made you think about what you're doing.

including parties itself, even

Someone stood straight on the toe of my favourite boots with a wooden heel and put a huge scratch across the whole thing.

I just wear my stans to parties now

beater shoes, decent jeans, a plain tee and maybe a cheap hoodie or sweater.

just get good fitting cheap/plain things

Depends what kind of party. If it is remotely wild I won't wear my best fits. but basic stuff.
Alcohol gets spilled all the time and it's going to fuck shit up.

It's usually about getting drunk anyway not many people will look at your fit.

jeans and halfironic t-shirts with a sweater in a bag

also any dress down fit benefits from having a pragmatic accessory, like a fanny-pack or one of those climbing rings on ur jawn beltrings

gym shorts and a tank top when it's hot, hoodie and jeans when it's cold

i'm serious

I've never been to a party

i made one normie 'friend' in college so i went to a couple. overrated.

kickback where its at

Neon tees and tanks, beater shoes that used to be nice like driving mocs, and jeans or Chubbies depending on the weather. If it's cold or raining only bring a jacket so shitty you'd never wear it anywhere else.

lol, you need to find better friends

move to a better place or get to know better people

I punched someone after they ashed on my acne

If its gonna be lit with tons of people, I always make sure to dress in my throw away clothing. Its about getting fucked up not looking good.

>Beat up combat boots. Not flashy or retarded, but good enough that it doesn't matter when they are stepped on.
>Black jeans or some shit.
>one of my cheaper tshirts. Still nice but not so much that spilling beer on them is a catastrophy
>understated necklace to show i'm at least a little Veeky Forums
>Cheap hoody if I have to. Generally don't wear multiple layers because they will get spilled on / you'll take them off and forget or have them stolen.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

If you're buying clothes that you are too afraid to use, you shouldn't buy those clothes. What kind of beer-tossing cigarette-ashing parties do you guys go to anyways if you're too afraid of getting your clothes ruined?
And to answer the question - where I live (country side of Sweden), most people wear preppy clothes to parties and so do I.

They're clothes. . . you wear them

AH HOOOOOO SHIIIIT NIQQUHH JUS STRAIGHT DAB ON HE ASSG NIQQUH AWW SHIIIIIIT SON GOT DAB ON FINNA GET DAB AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AGAIN NIGGUH??

>What kind of beer-tossing cigarette-ashing parties do you guys go to anyways
beer-tossing cigarette-ashing parties where all my nice shit will get ruined

Don't wear anything TOO nice. Especially shoes. Just wear some a t-shirt (darker colour if you're worried about getting stains on it and it showing up while at the party), a jacket or hoodie if you'd like, jeans/khakis, and anything other than tennis shoes and dress shoes.

bump

Skinny jeans. Pair of comfy but good looking shoes. Some type of well fitting shirt..

If it's summer a tank top, board shorts, and sandals because it's really hot in florida

I just wear what I usually wear because worn clothes are cool.