Pale skin is the most important dynamic of Veeky Forumsshion

look at these 4 girls none of them are the same race they all are objectively similar levels of attractiveness, similar body types, defined faces

but for some reason the one with dark skin just looks aesthetically dull compared to the rest. she looks less interesting, less significant and less multidimensional. despite being hot as fuck. on a sexual level shes equal with everyone there. but on an artistic level she just doesnt cut it

i beleive pale skin is the most important feature of Veeky Forumsshion

There's nothing artistic about being born a certain shade. Art is made of intention, and that's really, really not relevant. Perhaps the reason this picture elicits the reaction it did in you is because of one of these reasons
>the black girl is in the back
>the black girl's expression is less confident
>black girls aren't your type so, regardless of your abilitiy to recognize her beauty, your attention will still be drawn by one or more of the others

You need to go back and start defining these terms for yourself. What does it mean to be artistic, in your mind? How does that relate to fashion? What aspect of fashion? How is the person part of fashion? The rabbit hole goes deep.

Autism: the thread

black women dected

The girl on the left looks less attractive to me than the black girl. It might just be the lighting, but her skin tone looks nice.

i don't know why you're responding seriously to thinly veiled racist bait

its because black people have low intelligence and you can't be Veeky Forums if you are shallow

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

>you can't be Veeky Forums if you are shallow

I don't think you've read this thread on been on effay for long

you're implying that people on Veeky Forums are actually Veeky Forums

I kinda agree, just look at this shit, fucking hell, they had to ruin to whole harmony of the shoot because not including the mandatory black woman means getting crucified by the sjw mafia, fucking ridiculous

But since they included a black woman they are crucified by autists like yourself. Strange how that works huh?

Oh not at all, I'm not making anyone lose their job or ruining their lives over it, as opposed to what would happen if anyone involved publicly decided to oppose this, strange how that works huh

see how even the darker skinned white girls look less interesting while still being just as attractive

its a lot easier for darker people to pull off lighter colors, same with pale people and darker colors

Guys all skin colors can be attractive but I just find darker skinned girls less "interesting."

Lmao fuck outta here.

black person ^

Your mentality literally leads to certain models not getting hired in the first place...stay bad, stay mad.

Stay triggered, cuck.

ok

thanks

shanequa

The darker skinned girls are leagues more attractive, white girls crack by the time they hit 25.

the two tanned girls do look more sexy t b h. but the paler ones look more beautiful

My "mentality" "literally" is they should not get hired where they do not belong, and if that helps then that's awesome

Both girls on the end look like they have autism or at the very least are not attractive.

nope tyrone

Where do they "belong"?

He's just essentially saying he doesn't want anyone but white models cause they're interesting and no one else can be interesting. Simple really.

Lots of places, that particular shoot is not one them and she shouldn't have been hired

Not really, that's not what I'm saying at all

Why doesn't she belong? The people who we're running the shoot felt she should be there, the agency who got her the job felt she should be there, the company this photo belongs to felt she should be there.
Why shouldn't she be there?

Imagine if all of those models were black, how fucking out of place a white model in the middle would look...

>I may dress like shit, I may not have any social skills, and my face may be fucked, but as long as I have pale skin I have the most important feature of being fashionable.

Is this really what ugly people who can't dress themselves believe?

It ruins the whole visual harmony, this basically, it wouldn't even be a problem if it was 1 white and 1 black, or 2 whites 1 black, but when you have 6 white models and you decide to put a black one somewhere in there just because it looks forced as fuck, and if you think they included her because they just thought she would make a fantastic addition and not because of social pressure and intimidation you're incredibly naive

tfw the pressure to maintain a eurocentric standard of beauty doesn't exist and the disproportionate number of white models in the industry is merely a coincidence.

I get what you're saying. You feel the need to sort things based on color. This makes sense.

I personally prefer lighter skinned individuals and I believe it brings the face "out" more. But if there's anything about fashion or art, it's that it simply isn't set in stone.
And different skin tones work with different fits.

pale skin has absolutely nothing to do with fashion. fashion is expression of ones mood and feeling. fashion is unique and to one's self.

all of these bitches in ur pic look basic as fuck. thats not even fashion, thats easy plain shit.

The real answer to why they included a black woman isn't because of "muh SJW boogeyman" but because they want to tap into the audience. Same thing goes for Star Wars - majority of whites who see SW didn't give a shit that the main character was a female or the other was a dindu. And even if they did, they still went to the cinema.

With the more diverse cast they can sell better. So you shouldn't be blaming SJWs, just the people looking to make money. Diversity is also good for business because actual SJW journalists will promote your movie, whereas nobody else will give it bad critics because of the diverse cast.

TL;DR: diversity is good for business

White =/= fashion
Attractive =/= fashion
Fashion = fashion

Wow.

You can turn anything into fashion. I prefer white skin because it looks cleaner and clearer to me, and it's more versatile and easier to work with, particularly in photography, so to that extend I agree. That's not to say you can't create great art using black people, but maybe lesser degree.

daily black people make a fool of themselves thread

k

op here hahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha i just trolled black people so hard

black women literally pulling out their wigs reading this thread. got the nail polish remover out removing their purple nail polish lol

trolled hard

sending my love to all the black shawtys out there tonight recovering from my twisted trolling kek im a twisted individual

black shawtys on suicide watch

pic related my face when reading the black shawtys responses

trolled

black shawtys btfo. hahah epic trolling brother.

if pale skin was important then alot of stuff would be shit, im pretty sure the range in skin tone is to give people a better look on how it'd look on them.

Diversity = more sales = more ideas

Why is OP so mad?

wicked trolling brother. absolutely obliterated them

they're models prepping for a fashion shoot m8 hence why they look basic

ju xiao wen is such a top tier qt

>when you take the lid off a ball point pen

kek cool trolling brother you did really well. keep up the good work. i like your plays this round. black women were so ass hurt lel. excellent stuff man keep it up

thanks brothers. black shawtys are on suicide watch

dont worry shawtys. i was just trolling. i love and respect your people's culture and appearance just the same as anyone other group. good resolution right peoples. can i get a couple up top. thanks brothers and sisters

excellent

top notch bruva

>art is made of intention

you imbecile

Because from time immemorial pale women are valued more than tan. That's why most agricultural people have moved towards pale skin. Most wealthy arabs, Europeans, and Asians sought out pale skinned women because they were highly prized.

Even now black people don't like women who are too dark. Some going so far to call a perfectly nice girl blurple (so black she's purple). It's sad, but it's the way the cookie crumbles.

You could never get a girl that pretty